• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that am going through the thread again and given some time to think, I'm also thinking The River City Girls take this. Btw does Peach have any wincons cause this might be a stomp. The best thing she has against them is Sleepy Time but the girls can just avoid that.

Now that am going through the thread again and given some time to think, I'm also thinking The River City Girls take this. Btw does Peach have any wincons cause this might be a stomp. The best thing she has against them is Sleepy Time but the girls can just avoid that.
Telekinesis with Class P LS if she can pull it off, but it will be difficult.

I mean, she still sent Bowser into a random forest outside of the main town. That might not be far in the context of the game, but under human perceptions, that is pretty freaking far when you consider how big the castle itself is.

I mean, she still sent Bowser into a random forest outside of the main town. That might not be far in the context of the game, but under human perceptions, that is pretty freaking far when you consider how big the castle itself is.
The girls have a Hypersonic travel speed. And even if they didn't have that, they could easily return to the battlefield before a day passes for a BFR win.

Ah rats. Well, Round 2 on how to apply her LS. I tried to find anything on where the frack the grabs Peach did in Melee came from since usually whatever happened there happens in every Smash game since, but apparently it's just some guy at Nintendo thinking she could do it because I can't find the source. The only other time where I know she could grapple is in Mario Party 2:

There, every playable character who is considered the Superstar would go right for the grapple against Bowser. Like, no hesitation, they just went right for the grapple. Peach is one of those playable characters.

Ah rats. Well, Round 2 on how to apply her LS. I tried to find anything on where the frack the grabs Peach did in Melee came from since usually whatever happened there happens in every Smash game since, but apparently it's just some guy at Nintendo thinking she could do it because I can't find the source. The only other time where I know she could grapple is in Mario Party 2:

There, every playable character who is considered the Superstar would go right for the grapple against Bowser. Like, no hesitation, they just went right for the grapple. Peach is one of those playable characters.

Pretty sure Peach still does grapple in character and even if she did grab one of the girls, the other one can just smack Peach to free her.

Back