• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misako and Kyoko vs Cassie Cage and Jacqui Briggs

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: KOMBAT CITY GIRLS

I am greatly enjoying these team matches. It's been a while since I've done things like this as often as I'm currently doing. Plus I need some consequence for Noob Saibot's arrival so may as well.

I just realized I've been making a lot of Mortal Kombat matches lately. That's kinda nice
● ------------------------------------- ●
"Mr. Nakamura is the murderer!" Kyoko accused, slamming her hand on the table.
"You do not have any evidence to accuse him of that. You have read the evidence, right?" Connor replied with a sigh, pointing at the papers laying on the table.

"How is this game even suppose to help us anyway?" Misako complained.
"It is to improve your ability to focus on details in your environment as well as your investigation skills. I cannot help you at all times" the android replied.

Their game was soon cut short with an explosion, quickly earning the girls' attention. The two quickly ran off to check it, leaving Connor behind in disappointment. A crater was present in the endless hallway, as well as another pair of young adult women in advanced military gear inspecting said crater.

"Seriously, Cass? A flare would've worked just fine!" Jacqui pointed out.
"So would string. But you gotta admit, you were getting sleepy on our fourth round" Cassie replied, before getting elbowed by her friend.

"I was not! You're the one who always insists on not doing all-nighters".
"Yeah well that means my sleep schedule isn't ******. Speaking of which, did you notice the two girls watching us right now?".

The two soldiers quickly turned around, their weapons pointed at the two teenagers with expected reactions.

"Hey, watch where you point those things!" Misako protested.
"At personnel with questionable allegiances who have been following us in unmarked territory? Seems like a good place to point my guns at" Cassie replied.

"Look, we're not gonna try and harm you. We just wanna know what you're doing here" Kyoko pointed out.
"We're looking for a dangerous criminal. He's escaped custody and we've managed to track him down here" Jacqui replied.

"What kind of criminal? Mutated Vandalizer? East European Assassin? Immortal Demon Clown? Hand-Fetish Serial Killer? Charismatic Drug Lord?-" Misako listed before getting cut off.
"A dark ninja. Wields a sickle, says some really edgy shit like 'join me in death', 'death knocks at your door', 'I will not allow female Lin-Kuei', 'I will shroud the world in darkness', etc. We call him Bi-Han but he calls himself Noob Saibot. I mean, the first part makes sense, he's a total noob. I never got the second part though" Cassie trailed on before getting elbowed by Jacqui again.

"Cass, focus!" she scolded.
"Ugh, you're reminding me of my... nevermind. So, is there anything you'd like us to do in return for showing us around?" Cassie asked, holstering her handguns.

"Actually, there is one thing" Misako replied with a grin as she slipped on her brass knuckles.

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Misako and Kyoko have optional equipment
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Noob Saibot's Dorfen
latest

cassie_cage_team_by_tron30_ddajs1y-pre.jpg

VS
poppy-may-river-city-girls-1.jpg

Last edited:
I feel like Misako and Kyoko got this. While they do have a disadvantage in AP, they more than make up for it with their buffs and equipment.

BeepBoo would absolutely wreck any of their gadgets. Their status effects would leave them in a state where they’d be slowed down to a crawl, and they can make up some strength with their buffs.

And if they do take damage, they have a lot of food to replenish their health to the max. Plus, Kyoko and Misako can resurrect each other if one of them has fallen, unlike Cage and Briggs.

Back