• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaka Mikoto Vs Nora Valkryie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misaka's lightning is too fast for nora and too strong, if by some miracle of god Nora isn't vaporized by one strike the next one instantly kills her.

On top of the fact that her iron sand will slip into any opening to kill her from the inside.

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Misaka's lightning is too fast for nora and too strong, if by some miracle of god Nora isn't vaporized by one strike the next one instantly kills her.

On top of the fact that her iron sand will slip into any opening to kill her from the inside.
Again none of this matters as She doesnt have the range to hit Nora

CynicalWeeaboo said:
Her lightning? Ya know, bolt of energy that moves fast and crosses long distance? Ringing bells?
You mean the lightning that only has a range of dozens of meters?

I want to ask.

Why are you going to use explosive shells against someone... who can catch said metal, and send it back to you or just cause them to explode?

Misaka has a firm advantage of being able to constantly keep her range game going because Nora is going to run out of projectiles sooner or later. Her issue of relying on a metal weapon goes against Nora too considering Misaka can just toss it away or at least make her miss or make her hit herself. She already has a higher lifting strength.

Then you have the issue of... This. https://youtu.be/OXkbQoXNusc?t=68

I know SBA, but Misaka has been in situations where she went all out before. Especially against enemies who have force field like abilities cough Accelerator cough.

If Nora loses her weapon, she loses a major advantage. I know aura defends weapons from being harmed. But the one thing it can't protect from is heat continued in that manner.

Also she has a more reliable keep away by using magnetism on herself and Nora's weapon to go even further. Nora's ranged attacks are rendered ineffective while she can only rely on melee. A big issue for this range advantage.

Voting for Misaka.

If Misaka can casually oneshot her with regular attacks and make it so nora will never be able to hit her no matter what how is this not a stomp then?

Also, the coin railgun is what she uses on a casual setting, just to prevent crimes and shit. She can use any metalic object as ammo, and bigger ammo = Higher range.

I mean after saying Nora wins gg ez, and then suddenly saying this is a stomp is a bit questionable, but hey you guys do you.

Just remember that they could take out the other. I don't think Misaka easily oneshots Nora anyway. She has to work for it likely and pull out all her stops

@COB After leasning what Misaka can do i take back everything i said.

Her casual lightning is 7-C, she doesnt have to work for anything here

Okay then wise guys, if you think im wrong, explain what Nora can do to win here.

From your arguments im not seeing a single thing Nora can do to even get close enough to Misaka to try to fight her

WeeklyBattles said:
Mkay

So the reasoning is 'Nora cant touch her and Misaka oneshots casually'

Hmm...
How familier

It's just a descisive match, Nora can easily one shot her but she has the tools necessary to play keep away

That's it

Hell I thought Nora won easily at first

Things Nora can do

Take Misaka by surprise by going all melee and using aura to her fullest.

Use non metallic projectiles, I can see Nora doing that.

Just getting close enough for a melee before Misaka can realize aura defends against iron sand and how electricity powers her up.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Should prob equalize speed in that case. Cause tbh... even with it I think Misaka wins.
Speed wasn't an argument to begin with

Just equalize and call it a day

So:

Misaka casually oneshots before Nora can even get into a range where she can possibly even hit Misaka

Her matter manip prevents nora from grenading and magnetism manip prevents her from hitting with her hammer

Speed is unequalized so Misaka is HHS+ vs Nora's HS+

Not seeing how this isnt a stomp

@Schro

Exactly. You'd have to limit Misaka. Or give Nora some prep time.

@Weekly

She sent a watermelon flying at someone before.

It's not unbelievable for her to use her hammer to send something flying at an enemy. I'm not arguing to say Nora stands a chance here, but she CAN use non metallic projectiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back