• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaka Mikoto Vs Nora Valkryie

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
So:

Misaka casually oneshots before Nora can even get into a range where she can possibly even hit Misaka

Her matter manip prevents nora from grenading and magnetism manip prevents her from hitting with her hammer

Speed is unequalized so Misaka is HHS+ vs Nora's HS+

Not seeing how this isnt a stomp
But of course, if she couldn't do that she gets one shotted.

Speed wasn't an argument whatsoever beforehand, just equalize it and call it a day @Kuul

@Garg Misaka has a range of several kilometers with her lightning vs Nora's hundreds of meters with grenades, Misaka kills her before Nora even has a chance to hit her, and Nora would try to tank the 7-C lightning and get killed

It's not in character for Misaka to snipe. If anything it seems likely that her range advantage is only because of how she pulls electricity from a storm towards her. She has never sniped anyone off that distanced with tossed metals or coins.

Also Misaka isn't going to go all out from the start either.

Nvm found it and here's a nifty lil quote

During her battle with Kuriba Ryouko's doppelganger, Mikoto used her ability to create a gigantic puppet out of dust and iron sand to match the doppelganger's own gigantic puppet. This puppet is somewhat fragile due to the small parts making up its body, but it can regenerate and change forms. Additionally, the iron sand can infiltrate wounds inflicted to its enemy and cut it from within. The vibrating iron sand particles inside the puppet rub together and build up electricity, making the puppet dangerous to touch and can be used to fire an iron sand bullet, which penetrated the armor of the doppelganger's giant puppet and caused massive damage to it.

What makes you guys think Nora can't react or won't be worryied by this giant thing?

And reading the fight, she struggles with controlling that thing and dodging at the same time.

That said...

What makes you think Misaka is gonna use a giant thing made out of sand and electricity... against a normal person when they can't make a giant colossus like she's doing in the fight?

Misaka casually oneshots before Nora can even get into a range where she can possibly even hit Misaka

Her matter manip prevents nora from grenading and magnetism manip prevents her from hitting with her hammer

Speed is unequalized so Misaka is HHS+ vs Nora's HS+

Not seeing how this isnt a stomp

Weekly I'm tired of seeing you in every thread, every fight your fave chars lose or start losing you immediately cry stomp, even after heavily debating for them. I've been a admin longer than you have, I know what a stomp and what not is.

I will equalize speed then.

@Kuul Ive aleady admitted that everything i was arguing for Nora was wrong because i knew nothing about Misaka. I honestly dont like Nora that much, i just know more about her.

Also youre not an admin

Oh god this is a bad idea

but I have a question

What makes this a stomp over say...Ryuko's wins.

Again, i'd like someone to explain what Nora can possibly do here. Assuming Misaka doesnt oneshot her from kilometers away with 7-C lightning or crush her with 8-A Iron Sand, Nora will still never hit her even with equal speed due to her magnetism preventing Nora from hitting her.

@Garg Ryuko currently only has two wins (For some reason) and both had ways the other opponent could beat her.

Nora has no ways to win here, same with Ryuko vs Sailor Moon and Raiden

Weekly, I've (I have) is past tense.

Let's not derail this thread @gargoyle. lets just get it over with. I know where you are coming from but a time and a place.

@Kuu I can close this if you like, there's no way to make this not a stomp without heavily restricting Misaka

I mean she can literal just hit her once and GG, it's just Misaka's keep away that gives her the beginning shot.

If she had Durability comparable to Nora I would agree this is a stomp but it's not, Misaka HAS to do everything you mentioned or she gets one shot

Also Ryuko analogy, geniuene question

Also, if this is a stomp, which I doubt

Why do you have to bring up when you're done debating rather then asking what Misaka can do and then deciding?

@Garg The problem is she cant, Misaka's magnetism manip prevents it

She does have dura negation vis internal attacks with iron sand and the ability to remove oxygen from the battlefield

WeeklyBattles said:
@Garg Ryuko currently only has two wins (For some reason) and both had ways the other opponent could beat her.

Nora has no ways to win here, same with Ryuko vs Sailor Moon and Raiden
What kinda shit is that?

Neither of her wins had opponents that could defeat her, Period

But fine, if Kuu just wants to drop it then fine

@ Gar and Weekly

To add on you have the potential issue of Nora being pragmatic by using something else as a weapon when closing in on Misaka after giving up her weapon and letting her aura tank everything, and nailing a hit on Misaka.

It's a close match, not an easy oneshot for Misaka and just a oneshot doesn't mean a stomp sometimes.

Abuse your admin powers again I'll just report you.

People are still literally debating for Nora, so get out of here with your nonsense.

KuuIchigo wrote Let's not derail this thread @gargoyle. lets just get it over with. I know where you are coming from but a time and a place.

Fine

If you aren't interested in analysing and presenting your arguments then you shouldn't be debating, Weekly. We don't have to make your own arguments, and you shouldn't be giving up debates so quickly and turning around to call it stomps.

@CoB Nora has literally never done that ever

And when the opponent cant hit you and you can oneshot with a casual attack yes its a stomp

@Weekly

Using other weapons?

How about the fact that the opponent has no intention of oneshotting you initially and her current attack would be far too weak to KO, and you can KO her right at the beginning because you didn't take them seriously enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back