• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misaka Mikoto Vs Nora Valkryie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if people dont want to like me im not going to make them, thats their choice. I know im not perfect, never said i was, i know i make mistakes and i work to fix them.

WeeklyBattles said:
Because its being determined if this is a stomp which will be removed from the profiles
As far as I can see no one agrees. Hence it was added.

If you want to remove it post it in the thread removal page and close this.

@Weekly Personally I really like you and think you're great. I'm glad you say you're working on your flaws.

This thread seems to be concluded. If people want the match removed they can go to the link Wokistan posted. I'll close this as I've been requested now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back