• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Accelerator vs Misaka

• Pre-headshot Accelerator is being used
  • Misaka is during her Level 6 Shift and has ten minutes prep time
  • Starting distance is 15 meters
Profiles: Accelerator | Misaka
t12j1dujbhd61.jpg

Last edited:
11-D Vector Shield GG
Accelerator gets an earlier treat of the Aeon of Horus. Maybe.
Accelerator had no way of knowing, but what Aiwass had just said referred to the central
pillar of a certain magician and had been recorded in the Book of the Law.

“Unfortunately, that is from the wrong rggrAEONipiregj. Your rsgPOWERnophe is from
Osiris’s time. With that, you cannot truly hosefOPPOSEqierd one from Horus such as
myself.”

[...]

“I tried to bring you to attack me by bringing up Last Order, but I was able to do so
much easier than I had expected. With this level of maturity, you cannot even deal with
Fuse Kazakiri. Dammit Aleister, are you rushing things this time, too? ...The matter of
Kakine Teitoku bothers me as well.”
  • Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 19 Chapter 4 Part 3

You don't need to have 12-dimensional attacks or w/e to beat Accelerator at this point of the series. For example, planet level Aiwass got through Accelerator's vector field (since he couldn't comprehend the laws it operated on) when Coronzon's High 1-C spell and Aethyr avatars couldn't since he gained a deeper understanding of magic by the end of New Testament.

Gunha had a nifty thing to say about Mikoto's Black Sphere.
Correct me if I'm wrong but can't Accelerator still adapt to laws he isn't familiar with like with Kakine's Dark Matter or was that something he gained later in the series? If yes I'd lean on voting for Accelerator as I don't think L6Misaka could defeat him before he adapts, but no then I'd be inclined to say Misaka as I don't believe Accelerator could pull out anything that could defeat her in time.

Back