• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holy shit someone calc that big ass explosion
The scene is old. There's no calc because the episode hasn’t been released.

That said, just when I thought Verity Queen was never going to see the screen. Also notice how Bakerix is there, which means that Shadow Moth enhanced once again his powers to break through the magical charms.

The scene is old. There's no calc because the episode hasn’t been released.

That said, just when I thought Verity Queen was never going to see the screen. Also notice how Bakerix is there, which means that Shadow Moth enhanced once again his powers to break through the magical charms.
Seems like it took a lot out of him though, considering he detransformed part way through...

Important to notice: this post with "Season 4 Spoilers" featuring Qilin at the background was published prior Dearest Family Trailer. If you pay attention, you'll spot 5 different villains that haven’t appear yet, as well as several characters that haven’t appeared on Season 4 or in the series at all, like Lady Lion.

Edit: Lmao WTF is Skullivar doing there.

Either that's an edit, or we're finally getting one of those crossovers...
I doubt is an edit; Sabine's akumatized form can be seen at the right side there and the Tweet is from three days ago. Whereas Sabine akumatized-self was only shown yesterday in Dearest Family's Trailer.

That said, out of the current three series that ZAG has for picking, Zak Storm is the weirdest pick given the settling on the Bermuda Triangle that doesn’t allows anyone to escape.

I doubt is an edit; Sabine's akumatized form can be seen at the right side there and the Tweet is from three days ago. Whereas Sabine akumatized-self was only shown yesterday in Dearest Family's Trailer.

That said, out of the current three series that ZAG has for picking, Zak Storm is the weirdest pick given the settling on the Bermuda Triangle that doesn’t allows anyone to escape.
I mean, it IS the one confirmed to be getting a second season...

And they aren’t even halfway through the quest of getting out of the triangle. Zak Storm and Miraculous (And every ZAG series so far) have this Season 1 is mostly filler thingy.

That said, seeing Shadow Moth and Skullivar together would be an… Interesting concept. I still can’t tell if they share the same VA.

Ephemeral plot:

"What if Ladybug and Chat Noir knew their secret identities? In order to defeat the villain, Ladybug calls nine superheroes when everything she needed was Chat Noir and his Cataclysm. But she couldn’t call the last one, since she doesn’t knows his secret identity. The celestial guardian of the Miraculouses realizes that this situation can’t go on. It's too dangerous to keep the Black Cat Miraculous in the hands of a stranger. If Ladybug is going to remain the guardian, she must find the way to tell Su-Han who is Chat Noir. Against this ultimatum, what will Ladybug do?"

Ephemeral plot:

"What if Ladybug and Chat Noir knew their secret identities? In order to defeat the villain, Ladybug calls nine superheroes when everything she needed was Chat Noir and his Cataclysm. But she couldn’t call the last one, since she doesn’t knows his secret identity. The celestial guardian of the Miraculouses realizes that this situation can’t go on. It's too dangerous to keep the Black Cat Miraculous in the hands of a stranger. If Ladybug is going to remain the guardian, she must find the way to tell Su-Han who is Chat Noir. Against this ultimatum, what will Ladybug do?"
Good to know they're going big for the 100th episode...

Ok so I just saw the Dearest Family episode, and while I'm not giving spoilers, all I gotta say is that Chat Noir is definitely getting an upgrade. And also possibly Ladybug depending on the calcs.

Ok so I just saw the Dearest Family episode, and while I'm not giving spoilers, all I gotta say is that Chat Noir is definitely getting an upgrade. And also possibly Ladybug depending on the calcs.
The day someone decides to let the scene run in the Frame by Frame YT video site. 'Til then nobody moves an inch.

Anyways, we can talk about Gabriel's intend with the Miraculouses not being to bring Emilie back to life but to destroy reality in order to create a new one where she's alive.

Anyways, we can talk about Gabriel's intend with the Miraculouses not being to bring Emilie back to life but to destroy reality in order to create a new one where she's alive.
Gabriel is clearly irredeemable at this point I mean the dude almost caused world war 3 just to get the miraculous in the new york special.

It amazes me how they can have bad models in 3D animation when the whole point of 3D animation is that you don't have to make new models between episodes. So if you already have one good model you shouldn't have another model where Cat Noir's chest is larger than Ladybug's.

Man I miss SAMG.

It amazes me how they can have bad models in 3D animation when the whole point of 3D animation is that you don't have to make new models between episodes. So if you already have one good model you shouldn't have another model where Cat Noir's chest is larger than Ladybug's.

Man I miss SAMG.
TBF, he's been doing this for awhile at this point. I'm sure getting swole was inevitable...

Damn. Guess that High 5-A Miraculous has more justifications now

Though obviously for Cat Noir it only scales to Cataclysm like how it would scale for Ladybug with her Miraculous Ladybug

it's funny how Miraculous has more Tier 5 feats than Dragon Ball Z. At the very least we can stop pretending that Cataclysm is orders of magnitude weaker than Ladybug's Miraculous Ladybug and Lucky Charm (?), or weaker than Stormy Weather's power for that matter.

Anyways. In regards of Scaling and previous akumatized villains. In this Season there where multiple akumatized villains that reappeared; however, it can’t be automatically assumed that they scale to the current Ladybug and Chat Noir just because they exist in the season. So:

Villain(s)
Scales?
Gang of Secrets (Lady WiFi, Horrificator, Reflekta, Princess Fragrance, Timebreaker)Yes. Lady WiFi states that Horrificator is capable of holding back Ladybug and Chat Noir. Timebreaker is able to fight the former. Alya stated that Ladybug and Chat Noir wouldn’t be capable of defeating he four of them remaining.
Mr Pigeonbruh
The CollectorDepends on his future performance
MalediktatorNo. Has no feats that imply that he scales to the current heroes and was defeated by Polymouse thousands of times in a row.
Crocoduel (Captain Hardrock and Guitar Villain)Yes. They are capable of harming Ladybug and threaten her enough to call on Purple Tigress for assistance.
Style QueenYes. Although never really fighting directly with Ladybug, she was considered by Shadow Moth as a threat that would push Ladybug into asking help to other Miraculous Holders over multiple Season 3 villains.
GlaciatorNo. Was low-diff by Ladybug twice in the same episode.
RobustusNo. Nothing on AP in this appearance for that matter.
BefanaProbably. Shadow Moth did imply that she was about as strong as the rest of the Dearest Family.

Also, Akumas like Lies and Simpleman and Sentimonsters like Mega Leech, Guiltrip and Hack-san should be rated Unknown, seeing that they seemingly lack of firepower prowess.

Last edited:
So, is there any reliable site to watch Season 4 in English? I want to avoid the spoilers by watching it in portugese so I wait until the episodes come in English, but I'm not sure if they're available to watch by now

So, is there any reliable site to watch Season 4 in English? I want to avoid the spoilers by watching it in portugese so I wait until the episodes come in English, but I'm not sure if they're available to watch by now
dada
Bruh I just watch the show in whatever language is released. I've been through enough foreign dubbed Miraculous episodes to fluently speak 5 different languages.
I have only learn to say "TransformeMUAH" bruh.

Back