• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I honestly think that Astruc's Statements are mostly just a message to save face since this is technically a kid's show and having a hero's power be something that could be used for something evil like murder would probably not go well with tv channels. Also, depending on how you look at it, aside from that illusion in Heroes Day and when Chat was akumatized into Chat Blanc, Chat's power (by its own) technically never technically killed anyone.

I honestly think that Astruc's Statements are mostly just a message to save face since this is technically a kid's show and having a hero's power be something that could be used for something evil like murder would probably not go well with tv channels. Also, depending on how you look at it, aside from that illusion in Heroes Day and when Chat was akumatized into Chat Blanc, Chat's power (by its own) technically never technically killed anyone.
If we go by that logic all shounen is kid shows. Well chat it has been heavily implied multiple times that he could kill someone with it.

Wishmaker was so close to be perfect if it wasn’t for the last 15 seconds.

Anyways, good episode, a lot stuff happened, nice Akumatization and fairly nice moral. Luka's Lifting Strength needs to be upgraded. That's about it.

Guys, quick question.

Shouldn't Marionette theoretically have the powers of all the Kwamis? She has all the Miraculouses and can fuse with any one of them. I think she may need a Season 4 key given how crowded her profile is already.

Guys, quick question.

Shouldn't Marionette theoretically have the powers of all the Kwamis? She has all the Miraculouses and can fuse with any one of them. I think she may need a Season 4 key given how crowded her profile is already.
Marinette never used most of them, so she should only really get the powers for the Miraculous she used

Also, Season 4 profiles would be done soon. We just need to get Monkey Dunno's calc of Purple Tigress to be accepted so we could also add her

Guys, quick question.

Marinette never used most of them, so she should only really get the powers for the Miraculous she used
I was actually planning on mentioning that on her Season 4 Update. As it's still part of her standard equipment and her optional equipment format (And Adrien's now that where are it) has a lot of issues because it doesn’t recognizes her keys. Wherever she uses them (The Miraculouses) on a combat is up to debate, but Marinette was willing to use the Rabbit Miraculous in case she needed it despite being the most dangerous to use, so I don’t see a particular issue over why she wouldn’t use, let's say, the Turtle Miraculous on a particular scenario and it's still important thing to mention in tag battles where it can be useful to have someone who can give other powers.

It would look like this. Obviously, she won’t get the powers in her profile until she actually uses them, and I honestly believe some day she will.

I was actually planning on mentioning that on her Season 4 Update. As it's still part of her standard equipment and her optional equipment format (And Adrien's now that where are it) has a lot of issues because it doesn’t recognizes her keys. Wherever she uses them (The Miraculouses) on a combat is up to debate, but Marinette was willing to use the Rabbit Miraculous in case she needed it despite being the most dangerous to use, so I don’t see a particular issue over why she wouldn’t use, let's say, the Turtle Miraculous on a particular scenario and it's still important thing to mention in tag battles where it can be useful to have someone who can give other powers.

It would look like this. Obviously, she won’t get the powers in her profile until she actually uses them, and I honestly believe some day she will.
Listing of her potential abilities with all the Miraculouses would be a huge mess

Listing of her potential abilities with all the Miraculouses would be a huge mess
Not really. Theoretical abilities are added to profile pages like with Yhwach and Sternritter abilities. And in Marionette's case, she is more likely to use fusion abilities than any other character in the series and has been shown to contemplate using other Miraculouses even when not directly shown to use them.

Also my idea for a Season 4 Ladybug profile would be similar to the profile split for Twenty-Fifth Baam.

I have to say that there's distinction with a Character having an ability and the character having an access to those abilities. Ladybug herself cannot use the powers of the Miraculouses, she can get the Miraculouses to use their powers.

However, I do see that I'm anticipating that, at this rhythm, Ladybug's profile will soon become a mess and it's particularly hard to deal with her since splitting her profile doesn’t seems like a viable solution as most of things would remain the same.

Following what's done with Thanos, a solution might be stating that she has access to the powers of the Miraculouses that she has yet not used.

Not really. Theoretical abilities are added to profile pages like with Yhwach and Sternritter abilities. And in Marionette's case, she is more likely to use fusion abilities than any other character in the series and has been shown to contemplate using other Miraculouses even when not directly shown to use them.

Also my idea for a Season 4 Ladybug profile would be similar to the profile split for Twenty-Fifth Baam.
Alright then, though I'm not sure about making Season 4 a seperate key since many of her stats she shares with her Season 3 self too (including New York and Shanghai)

If we get Pink Tigress' cloud feat calced, maybe Season 4 will rank higher than High 7-C.

Remember that she punched away a whole pirate ship so that could be decent KE as well.

Out of the blue, but, why do Marinette & Adrien seem to not have Stealth? Don't they have feats demonstrating it when they get out of detection of Akumatized villains to recharge their Kwamis?
'course, wanna make sure I'm not assuming. Anyone know of any feats for it?

Well, it's just an ability that never really pop-out in a revision IIRC and never seemed relevant enough to begin with (Though we add Transformation to any of their keys for any reason…)

They have.
It may be worthwhile to gather more feats. More justifications, feats, etc. & demonstrations of skills are better, IMHO.
But thank you for your help with this.

Working out something similar already.
Looking forward to the details! Has it been in the works a while?
(Also, justifications for stuff like Adrien's Martial Arts, & stuff for their skills with their weapons, combat, acrobatics, etc.) may be worthwhile.

Has it been in the works a while?
It's been an idea since quite a while, but never really put it to work due various things happening.
(Also, justifications for stuff like Adrien's Martial Arts, & stuff for their skills with their weapons, combat, acrobatics, etc.) may be worthwhile.
It's a general intelligence revision that includes physical dexitry and that type of stuff. Ladybug and her Lucky Charm are probably going to end up being half of the revision, honestly.
Yo what? When did the english dub of Optigami release?
Over a month ago, bruh.
I'm still holding off on watching until Chronological Order Episode 5 of the Season releases.
So a marathon of 9 episodes if Gabriel Agreste airs first?

If Gabriel Agreste, which is Chronological Order Episode 9 airs first, I'll still wait for Chronological Order Episode 5,"Psychomedian", I'll still wait for 5 before I watch 9.
I mean as if Gabriel Agreste airs first, then there's other 8 episodes after that would've already have aired by the time the fifth episode is launched.

Anyways, I doubt saying the name of the episode counts as an spoiler. At most I’ll count as one if it has the "2" or so number after the tittle.

I mean as if Gabriel Agreste airs first, then there's other 8 episodes after that would've already have aired by the time the fifth episode is launched.

Anyways, I doubt saying the name of the episode counts as an spoiler. At most I’ll count as one if it has the "2" or so number after the tittle.
Makes sense. But ye, if Gabriel Agreste comes first, I won't watch it unless all the episodes that chronologically come before it are already out.

Back