• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like, already knew they were going to change the release dates in the Zag 4 years plan for Miraculous. Anyways, I get why they are moving the release of the movie. It has literally over 10 times the budget that Season 1 had and it needs to collect at least twice of that in the Box to be profitable; which will be hard given the current situation of the cinemas.

So it's Robostus 2.0, except way worse then before. Also Alya as Ladybug would be pretty sick. Though idk what will happen with Cat Noir

So it's Robostus 2.0, except way worse then before. Also Alya as Ladybug would be pretty sick. Though idk what will happen with Cat Noir
Like I said it'll have him feeling some type of way once again and the fact that there's a different ladybug should alert him that she revealed her identity to someone(in my opinion).

R.I.P Princess Justice. We hardly knew ya', seriously.
That USB drive looks like a reference to Code Lyoko.
Yeah, noticed that one too.

Also in Nino's shirt, a hint that Nino is in reality a secret villain that comes from the future to destroy Ladybug and Chat Noir from the inside

Nah. In those episodes he just thought that Ladybug send Rena Rouge there as, well, Ladybug.

Perhaps they'll thread this case as a Multimouse kind of thingy.

Hey guys, just remembered that someone can calc Purple Tigress' ship punching feat. The KE could bring the cast out of High 7-C.

Let's wait for the Ghostforce Crossover.

Anyways, Purple Tigress' feat shouldn’t really bump up the cast when it’s clearly an exclusive power of hers.

Full Season 4 Episode titles revealed.

FBLzIbAX0AAtiOn

Airdates:
October 23: "Dearest Family" (English)
October 24: "Glaciator 2" (French)
November 20: "Gabriel Agreste" (English)
November 27: "Ephemeral" (English)

They'll probably air sooner in the Brazilian dub.

Remind me again why 4 seasons in and they're still airing episodes out of order?

Remind me again why 4 seasons in and they're still airing episodes out of order?
To preserve the tradition. First episode of Season 5 will be the Season finale.

Episodes are still on production. Season 4 was supposed to air in September-November of this year, but the channels decided to air the season in early 2021 anyways.

BTW Kuro Neko means Black Cat, which is the translation of Chat Noir's hero identity. Adrien is an Otaku.

Make that of what you will.

Full Season 4 Episode titles revealed.

FBLzIbAX0AAtiOn

Airdates:
October 23: "Dearest Family" (English)
October 24: "Glaciator 2" (French)
November 20: "Gabriel Agreste" (English)
November 27: "Ephemeral" (English)

They'll probably air sooner in the Brazilian dub.
That season finale makes me think they've finally had enough of Shadow Moth's malarkey...

To preserve the tradition. First episode of Season 5 will be the Season finale.

Episodes are still on production. Season 4 was supposed to air in September-November of this year, but the channels decided to air the season in early 2021 anyways.
Aren't we getting more season's?

Imagine if someone ends up merging the snake miraculous with the bunny miraculous. They’d get some nice time powers

They'd be busted. Time travel to anywhere in existence with Burrow, endless retries with Second Chance, total disconnect from time like Bunnyx.
Which of course means it's never gonna happen because it would make everything too easy.

Time rewinding and Time Travel aren’t strictly the same thing.

Now let's just give someone the Rabbit Miraculous and the Horse Miraculous, so the former would stay the same.

Back