• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh boy I do love returning to the status quo after an interesting change has been made to the series.

Oh boy I do love returning to the status quo after an interesting change has been made to the series.
Magical Charms be like.

But I mean. Who knows? Perhaps they'll be aware of the outcome of that Timeline like in Chat Blanc and there'll be no choice but to take away the Black Cat Miraculous from Adrien, leading to Kuro Neko, or something like that. Shadow Moth is done for after this season anyways, so another fake apocalyptic outcome doesn’t really seems that annoying.

Feri about Ephemeral's status as a "What If" episode.

"I have seen people with their "discourse" and in their desire for certain things to happen they are changing words and saying that Ephemeral it's something that it's not, just because they want to be right, so I'll answer two doubts that I see around a lot:"

"It's a "what if"? This words where used by the script team in the festival's hashtag not long ago in reference to Ephemeral, but how does it applies here?

"What if" refers to to an scenario of "what would happen if…" [Keep in mind that each time she's been saying "what if" she's actually saying it in English while speaking in Spanish; so she's not being redundant here but trying to explain the meaning] Chat Blanc and Oblivio are episodes "what if”.

"what would happen if Ladybug and Chat Noir knew their secret identities?" Even though both episodes revolve around this question, both episodes are very different and have very different effects (even though the result it's the same, they forgot it). Ephemeral while handle that premise as well as we have seen in the synopsis.

"Ay therefore it doesn’t affects the plot? It isn’t canon?” Let see, I don’t even know you if know what "canon" means. Stop watching Marvel's "What if" in Disney+, as that show is something VERY DIFFERENT. Chat Blanc and Oblivio, both are "What if", but that doesn’t means they don’t have repercussions.

[She then goes to quote events like Sentibubbler or Glaciator 2 that I'm too lazy to translate]

Therefore, even though Ephemeral it's an episode What if, this will also have it's way to affect the plot, and if it's not about the characters (Wherever they remember or not) it's on us, the viewer. They'll show us things to consider, or it would clear things that we have doubts about.

"So yeah, Ephemeral is a "What if". But don’t judge before watching. The repercussions that this episode will cause, we'll speak about them when it airs, to not spoil you :) And yes, It's completely canon!! (again, THIS IS NOT THE "WHAT IF" OF MARVEL!)

And if you saw Erin's tweet (who used to work at Zag), I’m which he mentions that the episode will cause "discourse" (ergo, arguments between fans), they mean that most likely everyone will have their opinions about the decisions that some characters will take. That's all. Don’t scare, it's normal.

Another one:

"Feri, is it true that the episode lasts 26 minutes?" I know that there was an article that said this but it also said the same about Glaciator 2, so I don’t know. What I do know, it's that A LOT OF THINGS HAPPEN, seriously, I don’t know how they manage to made this episode last lest than thirty minutes lmao"

Feri about Ephemeral's status as a "What If" episode.

"I have seen people with their "discourse" and in their desire for certain things to happen they are changing words and saying that Ephemeral it's something that it's not, just because they want to be right, so I'll answer two doubts that I see around a lot:"

"It's a "what if"? This words where used by the script team in the festival's hashtag not long ago in reference to Ephemeral, but how does it applies here?

"What if" refers to to an scenario of "what would happen if…" [Keep in mind that each time she's been saying "what if" she's actually saying it in English while speaking in Spanish; so she's not being redundant here but trying to explain the meaning] Chat Blanc and Oblivio are episodes "what if”.

"what would happen if Ladybug and Chat Noir knew their secret identities?" Even though both episodes revolve around this question, both episodes are very different and have very different effects (even though the result it's the same, they forgot it). Ephemeral while handle that premise as well as we have seen in the synopsis.

"Ay therefore it doesn’t affects the plot? It isn’t canon?” Let see, I don’t even know you if know what "canon" means. Stop watching Marvel's "What if" in Disney+, as that show is something VERY DIFFERENT. Chat Blanc and Oblivio, both are "What if", but that doesn’t means they don’t have repercussions.

[She then goes to quote events like Sentibubbler or Glaciator 2 that I'm too lazy to translate]

Therefore, even though Ephemeral it's an episode What if, this will also have it's way to affect the plot, and if it's not about the characters (Wherever they remember or not) it's on us, the viewer. They'll show us things to consider, or it would clear things that we have doubts about.

"So yeah, Ephemeral is a "What if". But don’t judge before watching. The repercussions that this episode will cause, we'll speak about them when it airs, to not spoil you :) And yes, It's completely canon!! (again, THIS IS NOT THE "WHAT IF" OF MARVEL!)

And if you saw Erin's tweet (who used to work at Zag), I’m which he mentions that the episode will cause "discourse" (ergo, arguments between fans), they mean that most likely everyone will have their opinions about the decisions that some characters will take. That's all. Don’t scare, it's normal.

Another one:

"Feri, is it true that the episode lasts 26 minutes?" I know that there was an article that said this but it also said the same about Glaciator 2, so I don’t know. What I do know, it's that A LOT OF THINGS HAPPEN, seriously, I don’t know how they manage to made this episode last lest than thirty minutes lmao"
To be fair, What If is also canon, just not in the same universe.

Multiverse theory, am I right?

giphy.gif

Gabriel Agreste trailer

Plot: Nathaniel and Marc have a plan for Marinette to declare her feelings to Adrien. They set it up at school, where Adrien is free of his father's control. But Chloé films their meeting and threatens to reveal everything to Gabriel, who would forbid Adrien to go back to school. Chloé will spend the evening at Gabriel's, where Marinette cannot enter. But Nath and Marc's imagination is limitless, and Marinette, disguised as waitress, sneaks into the Agreste home... where a supervillain is also crashing the party. Will Ladybug save the soirée?

So with Gabriel Agreste finally out, I guess we're back to not knowing the dates to any episodes?

Man, Psychomedian has been in development for a LONG while...

Question: Now that Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat have a speed rating, how is it going to be reflected in the profiles' seasonal gap? S1 and S2 Ladybug and Chat Noir had the space Power-up, but never actually used it until post-season 3

Question: Now that Cosmo Bug and Astro Cat have a speed rating, how is it going to be reflected in the profiles' seasonal gap? S1 and S2 Ladybug and Chat Noir had the space Power-up, but never actually used it until post-season 3
I wouldn't lost the space power up in Season 1 or Season 2 since they never actually used them. The first time was in the New York Special

Seeing Zoe instead of Chloe using the Bee Miraculous gives me conniptions.

Back