• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lol he was obviously going to come back
Yeah, there's that unresolved plot about the lost family ring that both sides of the family want? The Agreste family &... [looks it up] ....the de Vanily family?
I'm unfamiliar with such a family naming scheme, sadly.
I hate him almost as much as I hate Lila.
Willing to remind me again, what did he do?
Not that I don't think he's a terrible person, too.

Willing to remind me again, what did he do?
Not that I don't think he's a terrible person, too.
Almost caused Adrien to lose all of his friends, sexually assaulted Ladybug (or at least he tried to before she slapped him), and actively helped Hawk Moth

Almost caused Adrien to lose all of his friends, sexually assaulted Ladybug (or at least he tried to before she slapped him), and actively helped Hawk Moth
Ah yes. Horrible little scumbag he is, that kid, Felix, & thinking on it, I can now definitely remember why I felt good seeing Gabriel get the family ring from them, lol.
Sorry for any bother or awkwardness, all.

Last edited:
I prefer him as a reoccurring villain than Kagami or Luka.
Kinda figures because Luka and Kagami aren’t villains.

Honestly, when it comes to the Graham Family, I have more interest in Amelie than in Felix. I got the feeling that it might be a hint of Emilie's colors.

Kinda figures because Luka and Kagami aren’t villains.
Lol, I know. But as far as how they affect things, & how my feelings are concerned, they may as well be villains, lol.
Honestly, when it comes to the Graham Family, I have more interest in Amelie than in Felix. I got the feeling that it might be a hint of Emilie's colors.
Oh, wait, duh. Somehow I didn't notice both that Felix & Amelie both have Graham in their full names. It's the GRAHAM family! (Or Graham de Vanily family?)
Thank you for clarifying that, & pardon my shameful cluelessness, please. <//<

Please no, I can't handle the idea that Emilie is a bitch the caliber of Amelie.
Why would Gabriel try so hard to get her back if she was like that?
I mean, the reason she's in coma is because she was messing around with the Peacock Miraculous to the point of damage, just saying.
Oh, wait, duh. Somehow I didn't notice both that Felix & Amelie both have Graham in their full names. It's the GRAHAM family! (Or Graham de Vanily family?)
Thank you for clarifying that, & pardon my shameful cluelessness, please. <//<
I thought it was a house at first tbh.

Well, it seems that's confirmed that there's no Chat Blanc 2, so perhaps Adrien is going to be the one Akumatized.

Or perhaps this is all a settle for Princess Justice to occur through chains of events. Dunno.

Edit: Rocktear wasn’t bad (Talking about story progression overall) but honestly, I disliked the solution. Alya breaking free from Shadow Moth's seemed way more organic and more impactful.

Last edited:
Well, it seems that's confirmed that there's no Chat Blanc 2, so perhaps Adrien is going to be the one Akumatized.

Or perhaps this is all a settle for Princess Justice to occur through chains of events. Dunno.

Edit: Rocktear wasn’t bad (Talking about story progression overall) but honestly, I disliked the solution. Alya breaking free from Shadow Moth's seemed way more organic and more impactful.
They confirmed no chat blanc 2?

Fine. How do you want to distribute the updates? I'll handle some updates to Ladybug and Shadow Moth, and go through pretty much anything, but better not to clash in middle of work.

Fine. How do you want to distribute the updates? I'll handle some updates to Ladybug and Shadow Moth, and go through pretty much anything, but better not to clash in middle of work.
I'll make Zoe's page, and will also edit Queen Banana's key to Chloé,

I'll not make Mylene's page though since I didn't watched Mega Leech yet and would rather do it in English rather than Portugese

I'll make a new Lady Bee Render. I always though her shoot using Venom looked better anyways. I'll get the renders out as fast as possible.

I admire your coordination, & it makes me feel a bit ashamed of my laziness in such matters. Sorry for any bother.

Thomas explains cataclysm looks like some people were wrong.

Translation:A cataclysm does not make a human "disappear". A cataclysm is a stroke of "bad luck". It can be anything. If a human gets hit, it can kill him, hurt him, make him sick, make him lose his hair ... or even drive him crazy!
r9rwm3g1htc71.png

Thomas explains cataclysm looks like some people were wrong.

Translation:A cataclysm does not make a human "disappear". A cataclysm is a stroke of "bad luck". It can be anything. If a human gets hit, it can kill him, hurt him, make him sick, make him lose his hair ... or even drive him crazy!
r9rwm3g1htc71.png
I'm not 100% trusting this since Thomas had a reputation of revealing spoilers that aren't actually real. He's basically the no spoiler guy in the writers

Also, for now we should still use what's on the profiles because feats > statements, and unless we see this actually happening, this shouldn't be used yet

I'm not 100% trusting this since Thomas had a reputation of revealing spoilers that aren't actually real. He's basically the no spoiler guy in the writers

Also, for now we should still use what's on the profiles because feats > statements, and unless we see this actually happening, this shouldn't be used yet
Well that's true

Cool. I'll start making them once you'll get the renders done
Pigella

Pig Symbol

Rose

Princess Fragrance

Vesperia

Zoé

Sole Crusher

Queen Banana

I admire your coordination, & it makes me feel a bit ashamed of my laziness in such matters. Sorry for any bother.
Laziness is bound to appear sooner or later in this, it's nothing really to be ashamed of. Just do things like this when you feel like it, as this forum and wiki as whole is a hobbie.

Last edited:
As Hawk Moth and Shadow Moth, he's right, but not with Scarlet Moth. Scarlet Moth has a complete control over his akumatized villains and he doesn't even need his consent and they appear to don't have a mind of their own

Thomas talks about the control hawkmoth has over his victims.
3tgl2o3mn0d71.jpg
This isn’t the first time he makes this statement and it depends over the description of control Thomas is referring too. Zombizou and Truth don’t really fit on the psychologically manipulated description, but are influenced by their personal desires.

someone tweeted: Well, destruction is the act of destroying, but here you say that its power is rather linked to bad luck. So I don't really understand.

Thomas replied with: It's not you touch a human, he crumbles to dust. It is more complicated than that. It could be: he gets sick, he has a heart attack, he sleeps fast, etc. Basically, the person's condition is deteriorating. But how and to what extent is indeterminate.
8vng20pop0d71.jpg

Yeah. It's important to have things documented & readily exchanged, even if they may not support what you'd prefer for the series.

That said, hasn't Hawkmoth, on past occasions, inflicted pain or control or paralysis on his active Akumatized Villains when they got disobedient?

Yeah. It's important to have things documented & readily exchanged, even if they may not support what you'd prefer for the series.

That said, hasn't Hawkmoth, on past occasions, inflicted pain or control or paralysis on his active Akumatized Villains when they got disobedient?
Yes, but he can't control them beyond that

Back