• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. Still, the Buddha statements are still there.
she also ignore durability?
Yeah, that's why we are so reluctant to upgrade her to tier 1. Zero's ability is that of erasing all possibilities and creating impossible ones, which just allows for Musashi to do stuff she isn't supposed to be capable of doing (like killing Yagyu in Shimosa, slicing off Ivan's trunk in LB 1 and etc). She can essentially perform feats higher than tier 6 while being tier 6 still via fate manip.

It's funky.

Fair enough. Still, the Buddha statements are still there.

Yeah, that's why we are so reluctant to upgrade her to tier 1. Zero's ability is that of erasing all possibilities and creating impossible ones, which just allows for Musashi to do stuff she isn't supposed to be capable of doing (like killing Yagyu in Shimosa, slicing off Ivan's trunk in LB 1 and etc). She can essentially perform feats higher than tier 6 while being tier 6 still via fate manip.

It's funky.
Oh yeah I kinda forgotten about the Buddha statement one.

Remind me of when this statement occurred because if it is from Shimosa, then that is probably understandable.

cWa90UI_d.webp

image1.png

I actually forgot the gods bit too. Considering context, they mean the Shinto gods, which are massively OP themselves. Amaterasu also has a Immeasurable feat herself, which is cool.

cWa90UI_d.webp

image1.png

I actually forgot the gods bit too. Considering context, they mean the Shinto gods, which are massively OP themselves. Amaterasu also has a Immeasurable feat herself, which is cool.
I figured as such as I just want clarification for that matter.

Edit: Although I am rather curious on how exactly effective is she really against Tier 1 characters anyway.

Anyway, now that is out of the way, I still have my doubts on the immeasurable part in the case of Musashi and Sasaki although some doubts to it since it is mostly related to hax.

Other than that, my opinion regarding the other stuff for this CRT remains unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back