• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Magolor revisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
Key feature:

Should Magolor have a seperate 4-A key feature for the Lor Starcutter? He comfirmed he fought Landia with it (Explains why the contraption broke apart when entering Popstar, because he lost.), and he likely used all of the abilities the Lor contains.

Powers and Abilities:

Magolor in his base form has Superhuman Physical Characteristics on his own, if I'm not mistaking, correct me if wrong..

Magolor Soul standard equipment:

Magolor Soul does have his own equipment in battle, he has his own super abilties like Kirby, such as an Iced Grand Hammer, an Ultrasword recreation of Meta Knight's sword, Galaxia, and his own dragon flames.

Leave a link to the Lor when it's mentioned in his equipment and have his base Tier as "At the very least 5-A, possibly 4-A, 4-A with Lor" should be fine.

That's cool. I'm down for that. I'll unlock it so either of you can edit it in, but tell me when you're done.

Unlocked. Tell me when you're done, and I'll lock it back, provided that I'm not asleep (though frankly, Magolor's profile doesn't need to be locked anymore)

I can see why people do think Magolor would make be Low 2-C, or at least High 3-A, but 3-A Magolor seems fine enough, than again, he does have infinite power.

Let's not go there...

Anyway, Magolor has been locked back, and this thread should be closed due to it being concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back