• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Kirby changes.

EMagoIorSouI

They/Them
King Dedede and Master Hand's profile images should be changed in my opinion.

King Dedede's image is his Super Smash Brothers counterpart and I say it should be changed unless anyone were to create a Smash Bros. page on King Dedede. ( Since there already is a page on Kirby's smash brothers counterpart. )

Master Hand's image is the artwork from the original Super Smash Brothers, which I accidently mixed up when creating the page.

Since these are minor stuff you could directly talk to Cal or me about it.

DDD's image is the best canon image of the character, and Smash DDD will not have a profile here so I disagree.

MH's image appear in Kirby 20th Anniversary Encyclopedia when referring to him, so it can be used.

With this page on Master Hand, we're referring to his main boss form, which is 4-A. According to the image, the image I posted above is supposed to be his main boss counterpart.

Back