• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We currently have this for Cyber Space from the Japanese dub (which is canon) of Sonic Frontiers:

Within the JP dialogue during the introductory cutscene, Tails refers to the forcefield around the Starfall Islands as law-defying, which manifest "logical disparities" that go to the bottom of causality.[7]

This should give Law/Causality Manipulation for Cyber Space (which is revealed in the game to be what Tails was describing above), and by extent give those powers to Cyber Corruption, the Chaos Emeralds (which are what power Cyber Space), and by extension the Super Forms, Titans, Solaris, and so on for being powered by the max-power Chaos Emeralds.

The latter especially since we already give the Super Forms, Titans, Solaris, and others powered by the max-power Chaos Emeralds Type 2 Info Manipulation for the same reason.

Basically, anyone who has and/or resists Type 2 Information Manipulation due to Chaos Emeralds/Cyber Space stuff now also does so with Law Manipulation and Causality Manipulation.

I remember we accidentally gave this stuff to The End by accident and then removed it so I agree with it coming back properly for Cyber Energy and related this time.

I remember we accidentally gave this stuff to The End by accident and then removed it so I agree with it coming back properly for Cyber Energy and related this time.
THE END still resists this stuff thanks to both resisting Super Sonic/Supreme and his power letting Supreme resist the layered Cyber Super Sonic so it's all good.

2 staff and other people knowledgeable on Sonic have agreed to this, so since this isn't a major revision I'll wait until tomorrow and if no one has any further objections I'll start making profile additions.

2 staff and other people knowledgeable on Sonic have agreed to this, so since this isn't a major revision I'll wait until tomorrow and if no one has any further objections I'll start making profile additions.
Welp, unless anyone has objections, I will start making revisions.

Back