• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause Maverick wanted it
This TailsTube is a thing with some nifty stuff:

Tails states the Time Eater affected all of space-time

And that there are potentially infinite realities in the multiverse

Implications are pretty obvious, possibly 2-A for those that possess 2-B ratings, Time Eater also gets upgraded with this

• Classic Sonic
  • Modern Sonic
  • Tails
  • Knuckles
  • Team Sonic
  • Shadow
  • Illumina
  • Void
  • Blaze
  • Silver
  • Mighty
  • Ray
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Dr. Eggman Nega
  • Sage
  • Egg Wizard
  • Eggman Empire
  • Solaris
  • The End
  • Giganto
  • Wyvern
  • Knight
  • Supreme
  • Chaos Emeralds
  • Master Emerald
  • Super Emeralds
  • Sol Emeralds
  • Jeweled Scepter
  • NiGHTS
  • Wizeman
  • Time Eater

Last edited:
I agree as well, I can't believe it was that easy
r7gb7ryzuyd31.png

Last edited:
Cause Maverick wanted it
This TailsTube is a thing with some nifty stuff:

Tails states the Time Eater affected all of space-time

And that there are potentially infinite realities in the multiverse

Implications are pretty obvious, possibly 2-A for those that possess 2-B ratings, Time Eater also gets upgraded with this

It has been stated that Time Eater affected all of space-time before by interviews with Iizuka about Sonic Gens.

We just have a definitive statement once again.

With the cosmology itself, I would agree with this yes. In one of my earlier threads I thought the Sonicverse was full of infinite dimensions based on what Eggman said in Sonic Rush Adventure, and it seems Sega proved that this is exactly the case.

Though still, I am in the boat of reevaluating Super Sonic feats because there is no way Super forms are Multiversal+ let alone anything above Low 2-C to 2-C.

With the cosmology itself, I would agree with this yes. In one of my earlier threads I thought the Sonicverse was full of infinite dimensions based on what Eggman said in Sonic Rush Adventure, and it seems Sega proved that this is exactly the case.

Though still, I am in the boat of reevaluating Super Sonic feats because there is no way Super forms are Multiversal+ let alone anything above Low 2-C to 2-C.
They literally defeat Time Eater and Solaris tho?

Wait so, this means Classic Sonic is Sonic from the past, but also is now from another dimension because of the Time Eater changing the timeline...

Or I could have watched that wrong and Classic is just the past.

They literally defeat Time Eater and Solaris tho?
They don't agree with Sonic scaling to Solaris.

E̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶o̶s̶ ̶e̶m̶e̶r̶a̶l̶d̶s̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶r̶o̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶"̶w̶r̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶"̶ ̶(̶a̶c̶c̶o̶r̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶F̶l̶y̶n̶n̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶S̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶1̶/̶C̶h̶a̶o̶s̶ ̶J̶p̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶u̶a̶l̶s̶ s̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶m̶e̶r̶a̶l̶d̶s̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶t̶e̶n̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶.̶

Wait so, this means Classic Sonic is Sonic from the past, but also is now from another dimension because of the Time Eater changing the timeline...

Or I could have watched that wrong and Classic is just the past.
Dude, this was obvious.

Here's a better way to explain
Classic Sonic /=/ Modern Sonic, but Younger Sonic looks like Classic Sonic as they are both younger Sonic.

But Classic Sonic went through Gens and did stuff Legacy Sonic never did, so this created an alternate dimension/timeline, dimensions and timelines are often used interchangeably within the franchise.

Hell this was implied a long time ago with this Jp translation from Forces I found
Forces Classic Sonic = Generations Classic Sonic
Because they are a split timeline version of Sonic's past.

Also there's already a wiki page for Classic Sonic's world here

Dude, this was obvious.

Here's a better way to explain
Classic Sonic /=/ Modern Sonic, but Younger Sonic looks like Classic Sonic as they are both younger Sonic.

But Classic Sonic went through Gens and did stuff Legacy Sonic never did, so this created an alternate dimension/timeline, dimensions and timelines are often used interchangeably within the franchise.

Hell this was implied a long time ago with this Jp translation from Forces I found

Also there's already a wiki page for Classic Sonic's world here
Thank freaking Christ.

I hated how everyone misinterpreted that.

I think this is kind of jumping the gun, they just said there was possibly infinite Sonics, not infinite universes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back