• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey fights the strongest primate high schooler

I'm not voting for neither of them but Tsukasa's AP are apparently scales to a lion KE which is wrong.

You don't need to match even 1/10th of something KE to kill it. In fact, humans can KO and wound each other quite seriously with normal punches, when the KE of a human easily goes up to Street level. Scaling people, at least on the lowest tiers and without a very good reason, to KE leads to quite wrong conclusions most of the time, as in real life, it vastly simplifies the whole process of energy exchange. - Quotes from an mod

What i'm trying to say is do not scales Tsukasa to lion KE, however his own feats could very well put him at 9-B level.
A Mikey 9B Is good? Ah ok

If Mikey have an legitimate feat of 9-B then it could be used. As for Tsukasa, i simply disagree with him scaling to lion KE.

I'm not voting for neither of them but Tsukasa's AP are apparently scales to a lion KE which is wrong.

You don't need to match even 1/10th of something KE to kill it. In fact, humans can KO and wound each other quite seriously with normal punches, when the KE of a human easily goes up to Street level. Scaling people, at least on the lowest tiers and without a very good reason, to KE leads to quite wrong conclusions most of the time, as in real life, it vastly simplifies the whole process of energy exchange. - Quotes from an mod

What i'm trying to say is do not scales Tsukasa to lion KE, however his own feats could very well put him at 9-B level.
Humans can't kill lions with punches. Nor can they send them flying with a single punch.

If Mikey have an legitimate feat of 9-B then it could be used. As for Tsukasa, i simply disagree with him scaling to lion KE.
whoever kills a lion and makes wild boars fly just walking can Easy kill Mikey. The problem i don't see Mikey feat for the 9B. I mean, Mikey knocks the people out fight just because he hits them in the Temple.

KE is done via generate energy from its motion thus cannot scales without good reason. It is like saying Hippopotamus would scales to lion KE because it can killed them.

KE is done via generate energy from its motion thus cannot scales without good reason. It is like saying Hippopotamus would scales to lion KE because it can killed them.
a hyena cannot kill a lion. moreover the hyena has a stronger bite than the lion also the hypoppotamus has a stronger bite than the lion...

if I kill a lion I don't defeat a human. or i if kills goku it doesn't make me universal??

Hyenas and lions can damage and kills bigger animals due to many factors: piercing damage, KE, etc. Nonetheless, they don't need to be comparable in strength in order to kill them. Even lions are frequently targeted by cheetahs and hyenas.

Hyenas and lions can damage and kills bigger animals due to many factors: piercing damage, KE, etc. Nonetheless, they don't need to be comparable in strength in order to kill bigger creatures. Even lions are frequently targeted and killed by cheetahs and hyenas.
bro you're putting groups of animals against a poor lion. and a group of lion loses against an adult male elephant

if I alone defeat a lion with a Punch and make it Fly for 10 meters then it makes me stronger than a lion

bro you're putting groups of animals against a poor lion. and a group of lion loses against an adult male elephant
I'm not putting them against each other, it is called the wilderness. A lions, if careless, would easily become an target to one or two smaller animals and they will got pinned down and killed. Again, you don't need to be physically comparable in order to defeat your opponent if the tier are 9.

I don't know how u think baji damaging a wall via punching someone compares to Tsukasa. if you really want to get literal baji punched a human being, didn't kill them and damaged a wall. ok. lions have skulls more than 3 times as thick as a human being and are far more durable and used to taking damage, especially the leader of a pride, and he not only killed it, lions weigh 411-700lbs. he sent this lion flying off its feet with a single punch into a tree 10+ meters away.

Tsukasa's punching force penetrating and killing something with more than 3x the durability of a human, while baji couldn't even kill a human being with his attack clearly, shows that Tsukasa exacted more force.

He also casually destroys stone statues with his bare hands.[1] these statues aren't attached to anything generally and with large force would likely just fall over, he literally decapitated them and crushes them to pieces with little effort while the feat you are scaling Mikey off is... slightly damaging a wall?

and damaging a car front is not 'crushing iron' car shells are not made of solid iron and are literally designed to crumple upon impact.
That's not how you do things mister and they're a high schoolers and not a killer. Just because someone couldn't (didn't) kill a human with a punch automatically mean the one that could kill a human with a punch is the winner? You're ignoring the fact that maybe they just hate killing people at all? and if we go by that logic tsukasa could almost beat any and all 9-B character's out there.

And the guy surviving from a 148kj punch of baiji that could hospitalized and even kill someone is just mean the author isn't being logically to his fictional works at all. It's the same way with how the hell a normal 12 years old saitama could survive from this attack [1] that could've just literally killed someone.

This is fiction, small concept as that is being omitted.

Though that being said his kick is still far superior, Just Dr.stone is being more logical than TR.

And him destroying a petrification stone isn't equal to destroying an actual stone, we have seen it, being easily destroyed without even trying.
if you think Mikey is catching a crossbow bolt aimed for his head at 200km/h that is funny. [2] I don't think it's in any way comparable to Mikey vanishing from someone's sight when they have one eye literally swelled shut in a dimly lit church. I haven't seen this feat quantified to an actual speed.

Tsukasa also speed blitzed an adult lion running at full speed with 1 punch
Blitzing a lion who could move just above human doesn't mean anything and how does that even determine that tsukasa is much faster? The distance of that 200 mph attack and + we haven't even see him performing FTE speed on his own while mikey, can literally can.

The one he knocked literally just move faster than the eyes could see, they didn't even know why taiju is in the ground when mikey kick him and he massively upscale to angry who's potentially 100x stronger than a teen [2] hence we see him blitzing every tenjiku top members
#1 I'm pretty sure that scan u posted is just barely less than 100 people. so not hundreds (200, 400, 900) whatsoever.

#2 these are literal middle schoolers and he is a "martial arts prodigy" and has nigh superhuman characteristics clearly so I don't see how it is at all surprising, also there is no proof that this fight took very long or what went on during it.

Though I will admit Mikey doesn't seem to have low stamina and good fighting technique I don't believe it compares to someone who was literally a UFC champion in high school, undefeated for their entire career spanning many years, someone who knows multiple martial arts at a peak MMA standard including Muay Thai, Taekwondo, and more, someone who defeated military unit warriors with years of combat experience and sent another revived MMA champion flying.

his entire life revolved around fighting in the UFC to get money to pay for his sister's treatment, he dedicated all of his time to increasing his stamina and has fought countless more people and battles than Mikey has in his entire life, and these were all on an actual professional level and not middle schoolers who can get their entire "gang" speed blitzed by a grade-schooler and knocked out by a single headbutt:ROFLMAO:

He literally faces people such as Hyogo, armed with a spear he has mastered (the second strongest character at the time) and it is said that unless he was forced to protect his sister Tsukasa would have defeated him bare-handed. likely low difficulty.
That is a 1 v 1 feats at the very least his "skill" should be as comparable to whoever known as the skillful MMA fighter out there like McGregor or sum shit but if it compared to mikey he could toe to toe with not only 1 human but literally over hundreds to even possibly thousand of humans, all by himself [3]

Mikey is also a skilled combattant fighter

By skill alone he could potentially beat an adult by pure martial skill, at the age of 5. And he's heavily scale to Draken who beat 100 gang members, all by himself [4] and those gang members ain't no average they know how to throw hands and is trained like a soldier, by taiju [5]

Thus despite being the 100 gang members only within the region they're easily the second strongest in the series (putting the tenjiku aside) and Draken no diff 'em in just within a minutes.
if you actually believe that Mikey beating middle schoolers when he has far superior fighting experience to them constitutes having more experience than a multi-year UFC champion who has mastered multiple martial arts and never lost a fight in his entire life then I don't know what to say. and IDK what to say about that Izana statement if you seriously think that he has precognition or something like mans got advanced observation haki then that is pretty funny, not worth mentioning.
Saying middle-schoolers an excuse is basically like an admitting you don't know anything about debate at all schoolers in anime can even shit stomp the whole planet itself like; take example of saiki at the age of 5 he could easily destroy an entire moon itself just by flying around. What I'm saying they just ain't no average kid they know how to throw hands compared to most people in Dr.stone series and beating 9-C while as being 9-B ain't no impressive and that's sum exaggeration of saying about their skills and You saying that just basically admitting that you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about mikey at all.

And Izana can't see the future but predict it and mikey beat him.
IMO rn I believe Tsukasa takes AP, reaction speed, speed, Stamina, FAR superior experience advantage, FAR superior fighting technique advantage and has decently higher intelligence if not far higher. I can't really see Mikey taking anything realistically, maybe a slight speed advantage? but definitely nothing else whatsoever.
As i explain about ^

That's not how you do things mister and they're a high schoolers and not a killer. Just because someone couldn't (didn't) kill a human with a punch automatically mean the one that could kill a human with a punch is the winner? You're ignoring the fact that maybe they just hate killing people at all? and if we go by that logic tsukasa could almost beat any and all 9-B character's out there.
wrong. they both produced an amount of energy from their fist, you cant produce that energy and then choose whether or not you want to kill someone. my point is that if one didn't kill someone and another killed something with 3x+ durability, that means the latter produced more energy logically.
And the guy surviving from a 148kj punch of baiji that could hospitalized and even kill someone is just mean the author isn't being logically to his fictional works at all. It's the same way with how the hell a normal 12 years old saitama could survive from this attack [1] that could've just literally killed someone.

This is fiction, small concept as that is being omitted.

Though that being said his kick is still far superior, Just Dr.stone is being more logical than TR.

And him destroying a petrification stone isn't equal to destroying an actual stone, we have seen it, being easily destroyed without even trying.
complete nonsense. prove to me right now and show scans that indicate petrification being weaker than stone. everything shown in the show indicates that it is stone. :ROFLMAO:
Blitzing a lion who could move just above human doesn't mean anything and how does that even determine that tsukasa is much faster? The distance of that 200 mph attack and + we haven't even see him performing FTE speed on his own while mikey, can literally can.
him reacting to the bolt means he can react to and move to block attacks of such speed with no difficulty as it was an extremely casual feat. Mikey is not fazing him.

The one he knocked literally just move faster than the eyes could see, they didn't even know why taiju is in the ground when mikey kick him and he massively upscale to angry who's potentially 100x stronger than a teen [2] hence we see him blitzing every tenjiku top members

That is a 1 v 1 feats at the very least his "skill" should be as comparable to whoever known as the skillful MMA fighter out there like McGregor or sum shit but if it compared to mikey he could toe to toe with not only 1 human but literally over hundreds to even possibly thousand of humans, all by himself [3]
he has never fought anywhere near thousands of people this wank is incredible :ROFLMAO:

nobody Mikey has ever fought compares to a professional fighter in the MMA. especially not ones in the dr stone verse who are all far superior to people IRL. lol you are literally comparing barely 100 middle schoolers who have far sub-average stats for a human to professional fighters who are peak in their verse and know numerous martial arts I don't understand how you can possibly say this and think it is a legitimate claim.
Mikey is also a skilled combattant fighter

By skill alone he could potentially beat an adult by pure martial skill, at the age of 5. And he's
"potentially" can u stop using hypotheticals because every one of your points is followed by one. this is no place for baseless hypotheticals. and assuming a 5-year-old could beat an average adult with no evidence is most definitely baseless.
heavily scale to Draken who beat 100 gang members, all by himself [4] and those gang members ain't no average they know how to throw hands and is trained like a soldier, by taiju [5]
that isn't 100 people. in fact, it is barely 50. and they are not 'trained like soldiers' nor do they have anywhere near soldier level training. they are literally school children and get foddered by a peak human character. they are nothing special whatsoever and you have nothing to prove they are anything of worth.
Thus despite being the 100 gang members only within the region they're easily the second strongest in the series (putting the tenjiku aside) and Draken no diff 'em in just within a minutes.
completely irrelevant. wow second strongest schoolkids gang in the area, what an incredible feat that scales nowhere and was a waste of time to say.

Saying middle-schoolers an excuse is basically like an admitting you don't know anything about debate at all
the irony. yes, middle-schoolers. are generally not strong. middle schoolers who are also shown to get speed blitzed and one shot by grade-schoolers are generally even weaker. unless you can prove to me with substantial evidence, that any of these middle schoolers he beat was actually not middle-schooler level, then you are wrong and need to stop using headcanon as a source for arguments.
schoolers in anime can even shit stomp the whole planet itself
Jesus Christ.
like; take example of saiki at the age of 5 he could easily destroy an entire moon itself just by flying around.
yes. comparing Saiki k, a person with a laundry list of supernatural abilities, Saiki k who is a literal psychic from a gag manga, to who? a middle schooler with 0 feats or evidence proving they are anything but a middle-schooler. incredible argument.
What I'm saying they just ain't no average kid they know how to throw hands
and this is proved where. where did you show anything in this thread that indicates this whatsoever? besides your headcanon, you haven't backed up anything.
compared to most people in Dr.stone series and beating 9-C while as being 9-B ain't no impressive
this is actually so funny do you not see the hypocrisy in this statement? :ROFLMAO: mikey literally fights featless middle-schoolers vs tsukasa who fights people armed with dynamite, crossbows, and is stated to be able to defeat someone who is a master of a modified spear and the 2nd strongest alive at the time barehanded with minimal difficulty, tsukasa who was literally the strongest person on earth and the reigning champion in the ufc for his entire career since early high school. tsukasa who 1 shots and sends a 350lb+ lion dozens of meters, yes this definitely compares to fighting featless middle schoolers and random fodders.
and that's sum exaggeration of saying about their skills and You saying that just basically admitting that you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING about mikey at all.
I literally exaggerated nothing. in fact you are clearly exaggerating mikey by comparing his middle school opponents to peak human fighters who are the strongest people on the planet. the Mikey wank is as I said before, incredible.
And Izana can't see the future but predict it and mikey beat him.
scales nowhere and is irrelevant. thanks for clarifying a meaningless point once again.
As i explain about ^
as I said before Tsukasa takes every category, heavily outclassing in intelligence skill and technique, and realistically ap but ppl are really using lack of calculations present on this website as an argument.

True, but that doesn't mean you can produce the same amount of KE of lion.
the thing is the force to do that exceeds the force a lion can produce which is the point I was originally making, limiting it to the force a lion can produce with its jaw is illogical and a lowball because how does sending a lion flying into a tree and instantly killing it correlate with the lion's jaw strength? I agree with that point.

Animal KE and piercing damage are strictly not scaling, unless you got a good reason. This is because KE generation are very different for each animals including human.

You could calc the KE from sending a lion several meters away which isn't far from 9-B.

Can you provided more feats for him? Also, i'm pretty sure it doesn't make Tsukasa any weaker since the feat above are extremely casually so you could argue that he scales above it.

Can you provided more feats for him? Also, i'm pretty sure it doesn't make Tsukasa any weaker since the feat above are extremely casually so you could argue that he scales above it.
could use the time he cut a tree with one stroke. I don't see why he wouldn't have his spear in this fight but even if he didn't it would still take a large exertion of energy for such a feat and he isn't even using a tool meant to cut a tree it's a primitive stone spear one-handed.
Ekea Roblox Restaurant Tycoon Wiki Fandom Powered By Wikia - Robux  Generator Hack 2020

Also he breaks stone statues with his bare hands and has killed a masive andaconda by himself

Hmm, he cut it in one swift so its a good feat. Based on this, this could goes either way:

10931.21826 J since the tree look quite small or 1542516.355 J since he uses a stone spear to did it.

I will see if breaking stone statues can give some kind of result.

Back