• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey fights the strongest primate high schooler

In AP and Durability he's vastly superior than the 148 kilojoules of baiji and baiji done that feats so causally, so he's easily over 148 kilojoules and Mikey is heavily superior than him (They always fight since their childhood shit but baiji never even once win against him lol) and we have seen mikey crushing an iron causally [1]

I don't know how u think baji damaging a wall via punching someone compares to Tsukasa. if you really want to get literal baji punched a human being, didn't kill them and damaged a wall. ok. lions have skulls more than 3 times as thick as a human being and are far more durable and used to taking damage, especially the leader of a pride, and he not only killed it, lions weigh 411-700lbs. he sent this lion flying off its feet with a single punch into a tree 10+ meters away.

Tsukasa's punching force penetrating and killing something with more than 3x the durability of a human, while baji couldn't even kill a human being with his attack clearly, shows that Tsukasa exacted more force.

He also casually destroys stone statues with his bare hands.[1] these statues aren't attached to anything generally and with large force would likely just fall over, he literally decapitated them and crushes them to pieces with little effort while the feat you are scaling Mikey off is... slightly damaging a wall?

and damaging a car front is not 'crushing iron' car shells are not made of solid iron and are literally designed to crumple upon impact.

In speed he's FTE+ in speed way more faster than the FTE of angry [2]
if you think Mikey is catching a crossbow bolt aimed for his head at 200km/h that is funny. [2] I don't think it's in any way comparable to Mikey vanishing from someone's sight when they have one eye literally swelled shut in a dimly lit church. I haven't seen this feat quantified to an actual speed.

Tsukasa also speed blitzed an adult lion running at full speed with 1 punch
In stamina and fighting skill; he was regarded as a genius in martial arts by his grandpa at the age of 5 - 9 and is said to be the one the one that stomp the entire gang of the black dragon at the age of 12 whose members is 3 years above older than him and is seen soloing over hundreds of gang members, all by himself [3] without even getting a scratch from them that quite a feat since fighting many people all by yourself at the same time would need battle instinct and stamina.
#1 I'm pretty sure that scan u posted is just barely less than 100 people. so not hundreds (200, 400, 900) whatsoever.

#2 these are literal middle schoolers and he is a "martial arts prodigy" and has nigh superhuman characteristics clearly so I don't see how it is at all surprising, also there is no proof that this fight took very long or what went on during it.

Though I will admit Mikey doesn't seem to have low stamina and good fighting technique I don't believe it compares to someone who was literally a UFC champion in high school, undefeated for their entire career spanning many years, someone who knows multiple martial arts at a peak MMA standard including Muay Thai, Taekwondo, and more, someone who defeated military unit warriors with years of combat experience and sent another revived MMA champion flying.

his entire life revolved around fighting in the UFC to get money to pay for his sister's treatment, he dedicated all of his time to increasing his stamina and has fought countless more people and battles than Mikey has in his entire life, and these were all on an actual professional level and not middle schoolers who can get their entire "gang" speed blitzed by a grade-schooler and knocked out by a single headbutt:ROFLMAO:

He literally faces people such as Hyogo, armed with a spear he has mastered (the second strongest character at the time) and it is said that unless he was forced to protect his sister Tsukasa would have defeated him bare-handed. likely low difficulty.
Mikey got AP, speed, stamina, and slight fighting advantage on his back, by feats. And we have even seen him beating Izana the leader of tenjiku who could literally predict the next attack of his opponent.

So voting for mikey.
if you actually believe that Mikey beating middle schoolers when he has far superior fighting experience to them constitutes having more experience than a multi-year UFC champion who has mastered multiple martial arts and never lost a fight in his entire life then I don't know what to say. and IDK what to say about that Izana statement if you seriously think that he has precognition or something like mans got advanced observation haki then that is pretty funny, not worth mentioning.

IMO rn I believe Tsukasa takes AP, reaction speed, speed, Stamina, FAR superior experience advantage, FAR superior fighting technique advantage and has decently higher intelligence if not far higher. I can't really see Mikey taking anything realistically, maybe a slight speed advantage? but definitely nothing else whatsoever.

WTF makey not can kill a Lion lmao and Miki Is not 9B Mikey knocks people out simply because
hits the temple (stop wank.)

for the my prove.

I said solo this. Mikey not Kill a Lion and he Is 9C

The guy in the video didn't fragment the steel of a car engine, he just took out the parts that even I could take out. While Mikey fragmented part of an engine, it's different from the video.

The guy in the video didn't fragment the steel of a car engine, he just took out the parts that even I could take out. While Mikey fragmented part of an engine, it's different from the video.
Maybe is 9B not 9A,9B Characters who can destroy or significantly damage extremely resistant materials such as stone, metal or steel, as well as similarly resistant parts of constructions such as structural boulders and walls. however I still don't see how Mikey kills a lion or a elephant lmao.

However, I never said that Mikey is 9-A

These bikes are not made of pure steel. All that the elephant destroyed was cloth.

Lions are not that amazing in fiction to be honest

These bikes are not made of pure steel. All that the elephant destroyed was cloth.

also why a lion should be less impressive than a real lion?

Last edited:

neither is anything Mikey has destroyed. that car bonnet is not pure steel nor anything resistant it is literally designed to crumple.
based on.... nothing. completely irrelevant also because there is nothing connecting the lions in dr stone to any other fiction and it is most likely to be derived directly from real life.

So far I have not seen anything putting Mikey as far into 9B as Tsukasa.

neither is anything Mikey has destroyed. that car bonnet is not pure steel nor anything resistant it is literally designed to crumple.
He fragmented the bonnet of the car and part of its engine with one kick, a lion can't do that
based on.... nothing. completely irrelevant also because there is nothing connecting the lions in dr stone to any other fiction and it is most likely to be derived directly from real life.
I am saying that lions are weak in fiction because usually a character is much stronger than that. Tsukasa destroying stone humans is something stronger than what any lion can do for example. Lions, if I'm not mistaken, are only 9-C in durability.
Tsukasa solos the verse, this is a fact. What I am saying is that Mikey being 9-C is something ridiculous.

Yeah, it's Mikey's 148kj vs Tsukasa's 30kj

I don't know how Tsukasa is supposed to tank an attack of someone that can one shot characters nearly 5 times stronger than he is

Is a fax Bro. Mikey Is 9C

Man, Lions are 9-C. Tsukasa killing lions does not compare to 99% of his other feats. Stop using this, it is literally something stupid

the most biased thing I have ever seen. clearly not his only feat but the only one the people with this notion bring up? like baji damaging a wall while Tsukasa breaks entire stone statues with 0 difficulty using fingers and hands. :ROFLMAO:
I don't know how Tsukasa is supposed to tank an attack of someone that can one shot characters nearly 5 times stronger than he is
read the arguments before u say this. baji damaging a wall through someone's head and not even mortally injuring them does not equate anywhere near to one punching a lion after 3000 years, sending it flying more than 10 meters, and killing instantly. the fact that you even insinuate this is funny.

Also, Baji's calculation is wank. But when I tried to argue, they started to say that I was biased. The actual result should be practically baseline 9-B

the most biased thing I have ever seen. clearly not his only feat but the only one the people with this notion bring up? like baji damaging a wall while Tsukasa breaks entire stone statues with 0 difficulty using fingers and hands. :ROFLMAO:

read the arguments before u say this. baji damaging a wall through someone's head and not even mortally injuring them does not equate anywhere near to one punching a lion after 3000 years, sending it flying more than 10 meters, and killing instantly. the fact that you even insinuate this is funny.
Mind telling me how I am being biased when I'm just going by what is inboth profiles ?

I know it's not his only feat, I read the manga, but it's the only "relevant" feat listed in his profile

And since you must be knew here, we don't argue what is not on a character's profile

Tl;Dr: Until someone decides to downgrade Mikey or upgrade Tsukasa, Mikey's is 5× stronger

Attack Potency: Wall level (Lionesses can easily kill cheetahs, leopards and gazelles, kill horses or cows and overpower and kill any human. Male lions are much stronger than Lionesses, being able to overpower them and even kill them easily. The Tsavo Man-Eaters, a pair of Tsavo lions, massacred over 135 people before being killed, and they can kill elephant calves. They can take down giraffes, hippos and even elephants in prides. European lions used to dominate European brown bears and were able to take down aurochs by themselves. Lions can easily generate over 30,000 joules with their tackles as a low-end. Comparable to tigers), higher via piercing damage (Has a rather weak bite force of 650 psi compared to its relatives, but can still cause piercing damage due to the relative small surface area of its teeth)

I don't know how u think baji damaging a wall via punching someone compares to Tsukasa. if you really want to get literal baji punched a human being, didn't kill them and damaged a wall. ok. lions have skulls more than 3 times as thick as a human being and are far more durable and used to taking damage, especially the leader of a pride, and he not only killed it, lions weigh 411-700lbs. he sent this lion flying off its feet with a single punch into a tree 10+ meters away.

Tsukasa's punching force penetrating and killing something with more than 3x the durability of a human, while baji couldn't even kill a human being with his attack clearly, shows that Tsukasa exacted more force.

He also casually destroys stone statues with his bare hands.[1] these statues aren't attached to anything generally and with large force would likely just fall over, he literally decapitated them and crushes them to pieces with little effort while the feat you are scaling Mikey off is... slightly damaging a wall?

and damaging a car front is not 'crushing iron' car shells are not made of solid iron and are literally designed to crumple upon impact.

if you think Mikey is catching a crossbow bolt aimed for his head at 200km/h that is funny. [2] I don't think it's in any way comparable to Mikey vanishing from someone's sight when they have one eye literally swelled shut in a dimly lit church. I haven't seen this feat quantified to an actual speed.

Tsukasa also speed blitzed an adult lion running at full speed with 1 punch

#1 I'm pretty sure that scan u posted is just barely less than 100 people. so not hundreds (200, 400, 900) whatsoever.

#2 these are literal middle schoolers and he is a "martial arts prodigy" and has nigh superhuman characteristics clearly so I don't see how it is at all surprising, also there is no proof that this fight took very long or what went on during it.

Though I will admit Mikey doesn't seem to have low stamina and good fighting technique I don't believe it compares to someone who was literally a UFC champion in high school, undefeated for their entire career spanning many years, someone who knows multiple martial arts at a peak MMA standard including Muay Thai, Taekwondo, and more, someone who defeated military unit warriors with years of combat experience and sent another revived MMA champion flying.

his entire life revolved around fighting in the UFC to get money to pay for his sister's treatment, he dedicated all of his time to increasing his stamina and has fought countless more people and battles than Mikey has in his entire life, and these were all on an actual professional level and not middle schoolers who can get their entire "gang" speed blitzed by a grade-schooler and knocked out by a single headbutt:ROFLMAO:

He literally faces people such as Hyogo, armed with a spear he has mastered (the second strongest character at the time) and it is said that unless he was forced to protect his sister Tsukasa would have defeated him bare-handed. likely low difficulty.

if you actually believe that Mikey beating middle schoolers when he has far superior fighting experience to them constitutes having more experience than a multi-year UFC champion who has mastered multiple martial arts and never lost a fight in his entire life then I don't know what to say. and IDK what to say about that Izana statement if you seriously think that he has precognition or something like mans got advanced observation haki then that is pretty funny, not worth mentioning.

IMO rn I believe Tsukasa takes AP, reaction speed, speed, Stamina, FAR superior experience advantage, FAR superior fighting technique advantage and has decently higher intelligence if not far higher. I can't really see Mikey taking anything realistically, maybe a slight speed advantage? but definitely nothing else whatsoever.
Bro Mikey can catch a 200km arrow (I'm ironic) and can beat 5 Lion Ez or destroy a tree 1000 gk.

Mind telling me how I am being biased when I'm just going by what is inboth profiles ?

I know it's not his only feat, I read the manga, but it's the only "relevant" feat listed in his profile

And since you must be knew here, we don't argue what is not on a character's profile

Tl;Dr: Until someone decides to downgrade Mikey or upgrade Tsukasa, Mikey's is 5× stronger
there isn't even an actual calc for Tsukasa's punch tho? and it most definitely isn't 30k. as I said previously baji punches a human being with less than a third the thickness and durability of a lion and they don't die. this is the strongest feat in the series seemingly. vs Tsukasa who sends a lion running at full speed towards him flying, a lion that weighs between 400-700lbs. flying more than 10 meters into a tree and instantly killing it. and you are saying that baji's punch is 5 times stronger than this? is that common sense or in any way realistic? that is why I said biased.

Tsukasa not only casually killed a lion which is 30kj, but one-shot killed it with a punch. Not even a stab, or a kick as Mikey would do (Legs being stronger than arms naturally). He's so far above that lion, it's actually a pretty bad baseline to put him at, but we don't have too many other feats iirc.

This isn't to mention he chopped down a large tree with his sword which, according to common references, puts him at 174kj. He also tanked the force of an explosion close enough to him to get embers on him.

Imagine saying that mikey kills a lion and Tsukasa and Say this: Mikey's is 5× stronger
Also you:
Attack Potency: Wall level ([...] Lions can easily generate over 30,000 joules with their tackles as a low-end. Comparable to tigers)
Dude...

there isn't even an actual calc for Tsukasa's punch tho?
Punching what?
and it most definitely isn't 30k.
Yes it is, according to the profile...
as I said previously baji punches a human being with less than a third the thickness and durability of a lion and they don't die.
Many characters in fiction punch regular humans and but it doesn't kill them, I guess they should all be 9-B...
this is the strongest feat in the series seemingly. vs Tsukasa who sends a lion running at full speed towards him flying, a lion that weighs between 400-700lbs. flying more than 10 meters into a tree and instantly killing it. and you are saying that baji's punch is 5 times stronger than this? is that common sense or in any way realistic? that is why I said biased.
None of what you said proves that I'm being biased. Why would I be biased when I'm just going by what's on both profiles, do you even know what the word means?

I know Tsukasa has stronger feats, are they on his profile though? Nope.

If you guys think Baji's punches being 9-B doesn't make sense, go make a CRT to put Mikey and the verse at 9-C or whatever, I couldn't care less. But until you do, Mikey's profile puts him 5x stronger than Tsukasa

Also you:

Dude...

Punching what?

Yes it is, according to the profile...

Many characters in fiction punch regular humans and but it doesn't kill them, I guess they should all be 9-B...

None of what you said proves that I'm being biased. Why would I be biased when I'm just going by what's on both profiles, do you even know what the word means?

I know Tsukasa has stronger feats, are they on his profile though? Nope.

If you guys think Baji's punches being 9-B doesn't make sense, go make a CRT to put Mikey and the verse at 9-C or whatever, I couldn't care less. But until you do, Mikey's profile puts him 5x stronger than Tsukasa
Man, Mikey's profile Is obsolete.Mikey Is solo (maybe) High 9C. send me a feat that Mikey can a kill a lion.

Man. this hit to a lion tickles him. I see it hard for Mikey to defeat a single boar let alone Lion

Last edited:
Man, Mikey's profile Is obsolete.Mikey Is solo (maybe) High 9C. send me a feat that Mikey can a kill a lion.

Man. this hit to a lion tickles him. I see it hard for Mikey to defeat a single boar let alone Lion

Don't care if it's obselete or not for you, until it's on the profile, it's good to use

Also High 9-C doesn't exist

I'm not voting for neither of them but Tsukasa's AP are apparently scales to a lion KE which is wrong.

You don't need to match even 1/10th of something KE to kill it. In fact, humans can KO and wound each other quite seriously with normal punches, when the KE of a human easily goes up to Street level. Scaling people, at least on the lowest tiers and without a very good reason, to KE leads to quite wrong conclusions most of the time, as in real life, it vastly simplifies the whole process of energy exchange. - Quotes from an mod

What i'm trying to say is do not scales Tsukasa to lion KE, however his own feats could very well put him at 9-B level.

Back