• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Invincible vs The Strongest Primate

Situation: Tsukasa just man handled some Kanto Manji members who were trying to extort him in a random park. Mikey hears about it and has no choice but to face him even though he knows his members were wrong.

*SBA
Starting Distance: 2 Meters
*Supressed Mikey key
*Tsukasa
*D.I. Mikey AP - 1.86 Megajoules
*Tsukasa AP - 1.7 Megajoules
*Tsukasa standard equipment
*Speed Equalized
*Both Bloodlusted

Mikey: 2 (@cloudyagami, @mastrad1234)
3c9e76f26b497a9f137197e41cc1cb3879fb7160.jpg

Tsukasa:
22477ab9aaed82106d087aa73f1d089b.jpg

Last edited:
Changing match to suppressed Mikey who should scale to 2.3 Megajoules vs 1.7 Megajoules with his spear

He doesn't have any feats with it other then killing animals and holding back falling tree from someone on par with him, but given it is made of metal instead of stone it's definitely stronger

He doesn't have any feats with it other then killing animals and holding back falling tree from someone on par with him, but given it is made of metal instead of stone it's definitely stronger
Although i would agree we can't just make his AP higher because the sword is stronger. He can change equipment but the AP will remain the same

Situation: Tsukasa just man handled some Kanto Manji members who were trying to extort him in a random park. Mikey hears about it and has no choice but to face him even though he knows his members were wrong.

*SBA
*Supressed Mikey key
*Tsukasa
*D.I. Mikey AP - Higher than 2.3 Megajoules
*Speed Equalized
*Both Bloodlusted

Mikey:

Tsukasa:

Why u didn't count wall level+ for mikey ?

*SBA
*Supressed Mikey key
*Tsukasa
*D.I. Mikey AP - Higher than 2.3 Megajoules
*Speed Equalized
*Both Bloodlusted

Mikey: 1 (@cloudyagami)

Tsukasa:

I vote to tsukasa

I vote to tsukasa
You need to explain because it sounds like you're picking favorites. "Survival skill" is not a good enough reason. Mikey evaded the FBI for several years which is a better survival feat than anything Tsukasa has done. List feats

Main reasons i vote Mikey:
  • AP advantage
  • More experienced
  • More versatile and ruthless
  • Can counter Tsukasa's MMA fighting style with his own due to being well versed in the style
  • Been in far more deadly fights aginst tougher opponents

You need to explain because it sounds like you're picking favorites. "Survival skill" is not a good enough reason. Mikey evaded the FBI for several years which is a better survival feat than anything Tsukasa has done. List feats
Now,I'm chagne. I vote to mikey because he has Attack Potency and Durability more than him,and his martial arts still better than too

Tsukasa has battled a fellow mma champion who was in the US military and was beating her until he got sniped

Back