• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just want to throw out there Mikey possibly could get another bump due to the statements in 274 . Apparently he was still holding back until now

Mikey tanked a punch that was 2x stronger than a punch that made Takemichi's vision to become blurry and knock his equilibrium off from Taiju Shiba. He tanked 6 punches from Draken who could send Hanma flying several meters away even though he blocked the punch
I also forgot to show you an image of what damage the Brogue Kick does to an opponent. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick. We also have to consider the fact that Theory has traded blows with people that can fight on while getting hit with the Brogue Kick (Drew McIntyre).

What I'm seeing here doesn't really show anything as severe as the Brogue Kick. I'd much rather have blurry vision than have chronic neck pain and severe nerve damage, as well as...whatever that image demonstrates.

To pour more salt in the wound, during that match where Drew kicked out of Sheamus' Brogue Kick, he actually went on to win the match. Sheamus is the same guy who has had many wars with The Big Show.

If you thought the Brogue Kick was dangerous, then wait until you hear this:

Big Show's KO Punch is canonically stronger than Sheamus' Brogue Kick, and it's by a pretty decent margin, too. Sheamus was able to survive Big Show's KO Punch. Keep in mind that Drew McIntyre was able to defeat Sheamus as well, and Theory was able to trade blows with McIntyre.

Yeah im aware but Mikey's pain tolerance should be enough for that. Characters like Inupi have far less durability and tanked judo throws from mucho when he has paralyzed a police guard when he broke his spine. a wrestling throw with significant damage won't keep Mikey down for good thats why it should be on something like a table, but he has to get Mikey in a situation like that, which he's never been in
To put it in persepctive, James Ellsworth, one of the weakest characters to ever exist in WWE, nearly defeated AJ Styles, who is by far one of the most skilled/powerful wrestlers in the verse. Imagine what Theory's finisher would do to someone with comparable AP to him? I guess you can argue that Mikey can fight through one finisher, but I highly doubt he can fight through two.

Theory's best chance at winning would be landing multiple finishers using the environment around him but he has to stun/daze Mikey enough to be able to grab him which i can't see happening due to Mikey never being stunned for more than a moment
Nah. Theory can already do good damage to Mikey due to having a superior AP to begin with. Also, I forgot to mention that Theory has Instinctive Reactions, which will help him a lot here when it comes to avoiding attacks, or even landing attacks on Mikey, so Mikey will already have landing hits on Theory, especially since I'm inclined to say that Theory is more skilled unless I see feats Mikey has done or is comparable to that comes close.

I would throw out submissions holds, but Mikey has a higher Lifting Strength than Theory so he could break out of it and he could also probably have his arm or leg broken if he reached in to grab Mikey due to the disarticulation, if that happens the match is as good as over.
Theory has dealt with LS disadvantages already, so that's not a massive issue for him. Plus, Theory can quite casually lift Mikey's body weight, so there's that.

I also forgot to show you an image of what damage the Brogue Kick does to an opponent. Here's a visual of the damage caused by the Brogue Kick. We also have to consider the fact that Theory has traded blows with people that can fight on while getting hit with the Brogue Kick (Drew McIntyre).
Mucho and Ran Haitani have similar feats. Mucho paralyzed a police officer breaking his spine on Judo and Ran crushed a mans skull with his fist. Mikey also did it to South
What I'm seeing here doesn't really show anything as severe as the Brogue Kick. I'd much rather have blurry vision than have chronic neck pain and severe nerve damage, as well as...whatever that image demonstrates.
Brogue kick is usually done at the end of a match after 10-15 minutes of fighting, it has never had this effect at the start of the fight. Paralyzing a man on a judo throw on top on concrete is far worse than any current wrestling feat of any superstar today. Mucho is terrified of Mikey and worships him
To pour more salt in the wound, during that match where Drew kicked out of Sheamus' Brogue Kick, he actually went on to win the match. Sheamus is the same guy who has had many wars with The Big Show.
Big show has never caved a mans skull into the pavement

Big Show's KO Punch is canonically stronger than Sheamus' Brogue Kick, and it's by a pretty decent margin, too. Sheamus was able to survive Big Show's KO Punch. Keep in mind that Drew McIntyre was able to defeat Sheamus as well, and Theory was able to trade blows with McIntyre.
I have never seen a WMD have someone's entire equilibrium from only 50% of its power. Taiju at 50% can be scaled to 10 megajoules. From my understanding the highe Taiju has better punching feats than WMD.
To put it in persepctive, James Ellsworth, one of the weakest characters to ever exist in WWE, nearly defeated AJ Styles, who is by far one of the most skilled/powerful wrestlers in the verse. Imagine what Theory's finisher would do to someone with comparable AP to him? I guess you can argue that Mikey can fight through one finisher, but I highly doubt he can fight through two.
AJ is a goat lol and based off what evidence will he not get back up? He always has and has never stayed on the ground longer than 5 seconds 🔥🔥🔥
Nah. Theory can already do good damage to Mikey due to having a superior AP to begin with. Also, I forgot to mention that Theory has Instinctive Reactions, which will help him a lot here when it comes to avoiding attacks, or even landing attacks on Mikey, so Mikey will already have landing hits on Theory, especially since I'm inclined to say that Theory is more skilled unless I see feats Mikey has done or is comparable to that comes close.
My taiju point is relevant here as well
Theory has dealt with LS disadvantages already, so that's not a massive issue for him. Plus, Theory can quite casually lift Mikey's body weight, so there's that.
Mikey is close to class 5 LS. He lifted an entire human with his leg alone and could still build enough firce to once shot a character with pain tolerance. Theory isn't that strong, John Cena might not even be that strong

Slams and moves aren't enough to keep Mikey down, you need Weapons and to take advantage of the environment and elements around. But i dont see that happening

Slams and moves aren't enough to keep Mikey down, you need Weapons and to take advantage of the environment and elements around. But i dont see that happening
This is NLF. Just because Mikey has been unharmed by all in-verse attempts to damage him with melee strikes alone doesn’t mean all of his opponents in vs threads will have the same shortcomings

Last edited:
This is NLF. Just because Mikey has been unharmed by all in-verse attempts to damage him with melee strikes alone have failed doesn’t mean all of his opponents in vs threads will have the same shortcomings
Again. There are characters who have higher AP that couldnt even keep mikey down so a weaker slam wouldnt do much of a difference. and you ignored literally everything i said that prove it isn't enough

and you ignored literally everything i said that prove it isn't enough
Admittedly I haven’t read through the whole new discussion yet, your post just happened to catch my eye.

There are characters who have higher AP that couldnt even keep mikey down so a weaker slam wouldnt do much of a difference.
I’m fairly sure this is just due to a discrepancy between the scale of power level differences in-verse and in the Wiki. For example if a character one-shot someone 4x weaker than them in AP in-verse, they wouldn’t be able to do the same to a 4x weaker character in a vs thread, they’d still be confined by the 7.5x limit we impose artificially, even if that’s not how the verse works

Admittedly I haven’t read through the whole new discussion yet, your post just happened to catch my eye.
Thats fair
I’m fairly sure this is just due to a discrepancy between the scale of power level differences in-verse and in the Wiki. For example if a character one-shot someone 4x weaker than them in AP in-verse, they wouldn’t be able to do the same to a 4x weaker character in a vs thread, they’d still be confined by the 7.5x limit we impose artificially, even if that’s not how the verse works
This doesn't apply because the person Mikey one shot is implied to be stronger or even than him at the time of the feat. Im 1

With all that being said. He still doesn't beat Mikey, i need more reasons than slams against inferior opponents

Mucho and Ran Haitani have similar feats. Mucho paralyzed a police officer breaking his spine on Judo and Ran crushed a mans skull with his fist. Mikey also did it to South
Fair ig.

Brogue kick is usually done at the end of a match after 10-15 minutes of fighting, it has never had this effect at the start of the fight. Paralyzing a man on a judo throw on top on concrete is far worse than any current wrestling feat of any superstar today. Mucho is terrified of Mikey and worships him
Um...no. The Brogue Kick in general causes extreme nerve damage and tingling in the extremities of the victim. There have been no statements or demonstrations showing that the Brogue Kick can only do this number of damage only after 10-15 minutes, which doesn't make sense.

To put the nail in the coffin, it literally took one Brogue Kick to defeat Daniel Bryan. Sheamus infamously beat him in 18 seconds.

Big show has never caved a mans skull into the pavement
But his KO Punch has more than enough power to do that, especially since it's stronger than the Brogue Kick by a decent margin.

I have never seen a WMD have someone's entire equilibrium from only 50% of its power. Taiju at 50% can be scaled to 10 megajoules. From my understanding the highe Taiju has better punching feats than WMD.
You're telling me a 1809 PSI punch wouldn't do that? Getting punched by Big Show is like getting bit by a Hippo.

AJ is a goat lol and based off what evidence will he not get back up? He always has and has never stayed on the ground longer than 5 seconds 🔥🔥🔥
AJ obviously kicked out, but the fact that the bottom of the barrel of the verse almost defeated one of the best in the verse with only their finisher already says a lot about how strong WWE finishers are.

Mikey is close to class 5 LS. He lifted an entire human with his leg alone
Theory has fought against people with Class 25 LS (Bobby Lashley). He knows how to deal with opponents with higher LS than him, let alone opponents with higher LS than Mikey himself.

and could still build enough firce to once shot a character with pain tolerance
Do you know how many wrestlers have defeated other wrestlers with Pain Tolerance? Pain Tolerance is a common ability in the verse.

Theory isn't that strong, John Cena might not even be that strong
Yeah no. Not only does Theory have higher AP (Cena is legit 2x stronger than Mikey). Just because Cena or Theory hasn't shown to do the things Mikey has done, doesn't mean they can't do it, especially since Theory is slightly stronger, and Cena is 2x stronger.

Again. There are characters who have higher AP that couldnt even keep mikey down so a weaker slam wouldnt do much of a difference. and you ignored literally everything i said that prove it isn't enough
Theory has traded blows with Drew McIntyre, who is stronger than Theory (Drew is a God Tier, compared to Theory, who is only a Top Tier).

This doesn't apply because the person Mikey one shot is implied to be stronger or even than him at the time of the feat. Im 1
Sheamus one shot Daniel Bryan, who is notorious for fighting through intense amounts of pain in order to win a match (just watch his matches with Triple H, Randy Orton, and Batista at Wrestlemania 30).

With all that being said. He still doesn't beat Mikey, i need more reasons than slams against inferior opponents
Most WWE wrestlers, Theory included, can legit fight through getting hit with finishers, which I've already explained about how powerful finishers are. The bottom of the barrel almost defeated one of the best with their finisher.

This kinda feels like scaling Theory to God Tiers tbh. He is noticeably weaker than them, even if he has on occasion held his own. Feats of strength done by God Tiers being used in the context of a Top Tier should always be taken with a pinch of salt
Theory has dealt with LS disadvantages already, so that's not a massive issue for him
Equal to me having to point out why Mikey not getting hurt in his own verse doesn’t translate over to here, Theory holding his own against those with higher LS is wholly irrelevant to the context of this match because of the “Everyone fights Everyone” nature of WWE. He has lower LS and will face repercussions to that in terms of holds. The best you can argue is he has experience navigating these kinds of disadvantages, or at least you would be able to do that if experience wasn’t Theory’s single largest weakness
This doesn't apply because the person Mikey one shot is implied to be stronger or even than him at the time of the feat.
Mikey one-shot someone stated to be stronger than him…? That makes 0 sense and would be an outlier or require amps or a significant passage of time from the statement

This kinda feels like scaling Theory to God Tiers tbh. He is noticeably weaker than them, even if he has on occasion held his own. Feats of strength done by God Tiers being used in the context of a Top Tier should always be taken with a pinch of salt
I ain't trying to scale Theory to God Tiers. He can hold his own, but ultimately falls short, like most Top Tiers do.

Equal to me having to point out why Mikey not getting hurt in his own verse doesn’t translate over to here, Theory holding his own against those with higher LS is wholly irrelevant to the context of this match because of the “Everyone fights Everyone” nature of WWE. He has lower LS and will face repercussions to that in terms of holds. The best you can argue is he has experience navigating these kinds of disadvantages, or at least you would be able to do that if experience wasn’t Theory’s single largest weakness
That's...literally what I was trying to convey. He has experience with these kinds of disadvantages, despite him not being the most experienced. Even then, despite Theory's inexperience, he makes it up with skill alone. He has beaten some of the most decorated wrestlers with over a decade of experience.

Mikey one-shot someone stated to be stronger than him…? That makes 0 sense and would be an outlier or require amps or a significant passage of time from the statement
Wrestlers can one shot people superior to them with finishers, but that actually makes sense considering...they're finishers.

There is 2 TR CRTs out right now bros the final chapters are to blame , have to pause the match for now. I'll get griffin and others to review it as fast as possible

Back