• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Demon Finn Bálor vs Dark Impulses Mikey (WWE vs Tokyo Revengers)

Pikaman

He/Him
The following contest is scheduled for a match to incapacitation or death!

In one corner, from Tokyo, Japan.... MANJIRO “MIKEY” SANO!
aiman-aiman-aiman.gif

And in the other corner, from Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland.... THE DEMON, FINN BÁLOR!

demon-finn-balor-entrance.gif

• SBA Applies because I’m rushing this out to beat @RandomGuy2345 to the first WWE vs Mikey thread, will probably change later
  • Speed Equalised
  • Dark Impulses Mikey, Demon Finn
  • Will Link Profiles and add Tags Later
Mikey: 0
Finn: 0
Incon: 0

If you give Mikey Dark Impulse he going to kill him. Every fight the impulse has activated has ended in death or being put into a coma even against someone who has the same dark impulse as him. Finn would have to utilize several brutal styled weapons like a sledge hammer or a metal bat with barbed wire

Terano South is comparable to the Big Show and Mikey brutally killed him bare handed.
Comparable how? Size? Skill? AP?

Also killing someone barehanded is, well, pretty much the only real way either of these two will win, and the whole connection of the matchup is these are the far more brutal, darker counterparts of characters, so it’s not like The Demon, while not as brutal as DI Mikey, will be overwhelmed by such brutality, especially given The Demon’s own specific experience (never mind Finn’s), in an Extreme Rules match

Finn’s whole career is based around beating guys bigger than him
But Mikey doesn't just beat them , he one shots them 95% of the time and let them get off attacks to keep his dark impulse suppressed meaning he is holding back almost every fight

So uh...

What can Mikey do about day Type 4 Immortality + Teleportion combo?

Teleportation is rarely used by The Demon, that only becomes a factor in otherwise borderline 50/50 split matchups. As for Immorality, I’m not completely sure if Mikey has the tools to bypass it, but he does have paralysis, if he can pull it off against someone as skilled as Finn

But Mikey doesn't just beat them , he one shots them 95% of the time
Completely irrelevant to this match where Mikey’s AP advantage is not even 2x, one-shots start at 7.5x

Teleportation is rarely used by The Demon, that only becomes a factor in otherwise borderline 50/50 split matchups. As for Immorality, I’m not completely sure if Mikey has the tools to bypass it, but he does have paralysis, if he can pull it off against someone as skilled as Finn
How long is the fight lasting for the immorality to be used?
Completely irrelevant to this match where Mikey’s AP advantage is not even 2x, one-shots start at 7.5x
Im not applying it to the match i said he fights comparable opponents this is not one shot

Also while Mikey is certainly more used to life or death stakes matches than Finn, the Demon does have the unique experience of having been killed in a match (in-canon)

Also while Mikey is certainly more used to life or death stakes matches than Finn, the Demon does have the unique experience of having been killed in a match (in-canon)
And considering Mikey is more aggressive in this state than Finn, it is possible that he can overtax the Immortality.

And considering Mikey is more aggressive in this state than Finn, it is possible that he can overtax the Immortality.
Possibly...? With nothing but his bare fists I’m struggling to see much Mikey can do that the likes of Reigns would struggle to do, and Reigns failed to put the Demon down permanently

Possibly...? With nothing but his bare fists I’m struggling to see much Mikey can do that the likes of Reigns would struggle to do, and Reigns failed to put the Demon down permanently
Tbf, Mikey is almost 2x stronger than Roman.

Then again, Finn is one skilled mf, so trying to overtax his Immortality is a tough task.

Tbf, Mikey is almost 2x stronger than Roman.

Then again, Finn is one skilled mf, so trying to overtax his Immortality is a tough task.
Yeah but I don’t think AP comes into it, more methods. Roman being almost 2x weaker just means he has to dish just under 2x as much punishment. If Roman worked at Finn for over twice as long, he would achieve pretty much identical results to Mikey. Despite being weaker, Roman is still a melee fighter just like Mikey. It’s not really the severity of injury but the type of injury that’s relevant here

Yeah but I don’t think AP comes into it, more methods. Roman being almost 2x weaker just means he has to dish just under 2x as much punishment. If Roman worked at Finn for over twice as long, he would achieve pretty much identical results to Mikey. Despite being weaker, Roman is still a melee fighter just like Mikey. It’s not really the severity of injury but the type of injury that’s relevant here
Fair point.

Mikey and his underlings do this almost every fight low tiers like Baji beat 50
If a low tier like Baji can defeat 50, then it's safe to assume The Demon is superior to him in every way, so I'm now a little more confident that The Demon can defeat 100-300 hundred people.

If a low tier like Baji can defeat 50, then it's safe to assume The Demon is superior to him in every way, so I'm now a little more confident that The Demon can defeat 100-300 hundred people.
based on what? You cant just say he can . Nobody in wrestling has stamina feats that high.

based on what? You cant just say he can . Nobody in wrestling has stamina feats that high.
Defeating 100-300 people is more so a skill feat than a stamina feat.

A stamina feat would be defeating 100-300 people over the course of 4 hours. Just defeating 100-300 people is just skill.

Defeating 100-300 people is more so a skill feat than a stamina feat.

A stamina feat would be defeating 100-300 people over the course of 4 hours. Just defeating 100-300 people is just skill.
No matter the time frame its still 100-300 people that has to he taken. It would be harder to beat 100-300 simultaneously than over 4 hours because breaks can happen in between and outside factors that help the fighter keep going like beating a certain amount per hour then stopping for a break then starting back

No matter the time frame its still 100-300 people that has to he taken. It would be harder to beat 100-300 simultaneously than over 4 hours because breaks can happen in between and outside factors that help the fighter keep going like beating a certain amount per hour then stopping for a break then starting back
Let me try and "elaborate" on this.

"Austin Theory defeated 100-300 wrestlers all at once."

"Austin Theory defeated 100-300 wrestlers all at once over the course of 4 hours."

Which one is the stamina feat, and which one is the skill feat? Pretty obvious, isn't it?

Unless there is an implied time it took for Mikey to defeat those guys, I lean more towards skill than stamina, though technically speaking, it is stamina, I'd just really like if there was a time given for how long it took for Mikey to defeat these guys.

Long story short, you can consider defeating 100-300 people a stamina feat, but it is a very vague one without any given duration.

Let me try and "elaborate" on this.

"Austin Theory defeated 100-300 wrestlers all at once."

"Austin Theory defeated 100-300 wrestlers all at once over the course of 4 hours."

Which one is the stamina feat, and which one is the skill feat? Pretty obvious, isn't it?
No its not obvious because the "beat 100-300 at once can be called a skill and stamina feat. The 2nd one can't.
Unless there is an implied time it took for Mikey to defeat those guys, I lean more towards skill than stamina, though technically speaking, it is stamina, I'd just really like if there was a time given for how long it took for Mikey to defeat these guys.
Thats what i mean it's technically both but if the duration is longer it would diminish it unless they say like 30 minutes to an hour. 4 hours is a long time lol

No its not obvious because the "beat 100-300 at once can be called a skill and stamina feat. The 2nd one can't.
The thing is that if you want to consider the first one a stamina feat, there is no given time for how long the fight lasts, which makes it at best an extremely vague stamina feat. It's far easier to assume it's a skill feat.

The thing is that if you want to consider the first one a stamina feat, there is no given time for how long the fight lasts, which makes it at best an extremely vague stamina feat. It's far easier to assume it's a skill feat.
Even then, considering it a skill feat is somewhat vague as well, considering that I have no idea how skilled those 100-300 people are.

Even then, considering it a skill feat is somewhat vague as well, considering that I have no idea how skilled those 100-300 people are.
Lol its mot the skill thats the problem its the physical ability to be able to knock out 100-300 people. Draken, Taiju, Pah-Chin and Inupi aren't skilled but have the physical stamina to last long enough to fight off that people, thats what i mean. I dont think Finn is built for that, he would suffer from hypoxia by like guy 25

Back