• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Demon Finn Bálor vs Dark Impulses Mikey (WWE vs Tokyo Revengers)

Lol its mot the skill thats the problem its the physical ability to be able to knock out 100-300 people. Draken, Taiju, Pah-Chin and Inupi aren't skilled but have the physical stamina to last long enough to fight off that people, thats what i mean. I dont think Finn is built for that, he would suffer from hypoxia by like guy 25
You don't need to have the greatest amount of stamina to defeat 100-300 people. Your greatest stamina feat can be lasting in a fight for an hour, but if you're so much more skilled than those 100-300 people, stamina doesn't become a huge issue, as you can defeat those people with relative ease.

How did that debate go on so long? 😭

But yes Random is right, defeating x number of people without a timeframe is useless as a stamina feat because you can defeat 100 people in like a half hour if you can one-shot and severely out-skill them all, or even in seconds if you blitz them all

Not to mention The Demon has Superhuman stamina, I’m finding it tricky to believe either’s picking up a win by exhaustion

Not to mention The Demon has Superhuman stamina, I’m finding it tricky to believe either’s picking up a win by exhaustion
But you can't just claim that he can do something that someone else has if he doesn't have feats comparable to it. Mikey said he can beat 20,000 but he doesn't have feats to back it up so its invalid. Its easy to say they can but unless they show the physical capabilities to it would just be bluster

But you can't just claim that he can do something that someone else has if he doesn't have feats comparable to it. Mikey said he can beat 20,000 but he doesn't have feats to back it up so its invalid. Its easy to say they can but unless they show the physical capabilities to it would just be bluster
I’m not saying The Demon has as much stamina as Mikey, I’m just saying there’s 1,000 ways this match ends other than The Demon’s Superhuman Stamina running out

I’m not saying The Demon has as much stamina as Mikey, I’m just saying there’s 1,000 ways this match ends other than The Demon’s Superhuman Stamina running out
Oh yeah i agree with that. That type 4 immorality makes this match interesting thats why i turned to a stamina debate because he would keep coming back

This matchup brought out an excellent debate, but i still have to choose Mikey for

1.)the AP advantage
2.)ruthless nonsstop aggression in dark impulse mode while having extreme stamina
3.) Damage accumulated on Finn
3.) Adaptability

Back