• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikey fights the strongest primate high schooler

Alright for the strongest primate he possesses immense brawn. With one punch, he was able to kill the leader of a pride of lions, scaring the rest of the pride off. One punch from Tsukasa was able to push Taiju, a man noted for his inhuman endurance, to the brink of losing consciousness. While briefly clashing with Kohaku, Tsukasa stopped her assault with only two fingers. He also managed to cut down a tree with a single strike from his stone sword, a tree that Senku noted to weigh 1 ton. During his time in America, Tsukasa was able to hunt and kill large American Alligators with help from the other warriors.

Also he had dominated the UFC while only in high school, and remained undefeated throughout his career. His fighting styles seem to derive from many martial arts, as he demonstrates knowledge of techniques from many martial arts, like Muay Thai and Taekwondo. As a mixed martial artist, it could be inferred that he has extensive knowledge of Martial Arts in general. His skill is prominently shown when he fought the warriors of Stanley's military unit, despite their years of combat experience. He also easily defeated Maya Biggs, a fellow MMA champion and even sent her flying.

Also I believe Tsukasa probably has better stamina as he "Even when mortally wounded, he was able keep up with Hyoga, if only for a little while. After being shot by the American soldiers, Tsukasa was able to survive all the way to night and survived long enough until the second Petrification beam."

Both Seemingly have the ability to one shot wall level characters and heavily trained fighters but I will say in this case tsukasa has much better stamina than Mikey, we seen Mikey kind of get tired before from less when he's not nearly mortally wounded

Last edited:
Also I'm pretty sure Mikey is baseline subsonic while tsukasa isn't

Also tsukasa has acute senses, as he sensed a bloodlust in the air and smelt a faintness of smoke blowing and realized it came from a gun.

I don't recall Mikey getting tired tbh. Despite clashing with someone practically almost equal footing with him (Izana), he wasn't really seemed tired iirc (I might be wrong, I read it back then). Plus he was getting punched left and right but still standing and didn't even care much about his injuries (Draken vs Mikey and Mikey vs Valhalla), Though Tsukasa seems to have greater feats idk

I'm a Dr. Stone manga reader and all of this info I'm getting off the dr. Stone wiki is true

I don't recall Mikey getting tired tbh. Despite clashing with someone practically almost equal footing with him (Izana), he wasn't really seemed tired iirc (I might be wrong, I read it back then). Plus he was getting punched left and right but still standing and didn't even care much about his injuries (Draken vs Mikey and Mikey vs Valhalla), Though Tsukasa seems to have greater feats idk
Yeah that's why I said kind of tired, Mikey is never exhausted or like overly tired from anything in the series I don't even think he's been out of breath in a fight so far but he's been slowed down before though that usually only last until he's given it his all or something really pissed him off

he also one shotted (his attacks are mostly kicks so i guess one kicked?) a nicely built man
That dude is also a beast. He had a big upper hand against other wall level characters. Then proceeded to get pooped on by Mikey.

Mikey heavily scales above a 148 kilo joule feat. (I can go into how heavily he scales above if necessary)

the other dude 1shot a lion that can produce a 30 kilo joule feat as a lowball.

It’s pretty clear Mikey has the Ap advantage.

Skill wise I’m not too knowledgeable on doctor stone so I would need some info from supporters but Mikey isn’t a slouch in any regard. Pretty sure he was regarded as a martial arts prodigy by his grandfather.

I think ima vote Mikey for now

Also he had dominated the UFC while only in high school, and remained undefeated throughout his career. His fighting styles seem to derive from many martial arts, as he demonstrates knowledge of techniques from many martial arts, like Muay Thai and Taekwondo. As a mixed martial artist, it could be inferred that he has extensive knowledge of Martial Arts in general. His skill is prominently shown when he fought the warriors of Stanley's military unit, despite their years of combat experience. He also easily defeated Maya Biggs, a fellow MMA champion and even sent her flying.

Also he has his large two-sided buster sword
Screenshot_20210804-203115.png

What's the votes

Also tuskasa has his double bladed sword as stranded equipment. His profile is definitely outdated

Yeah he has his weapon (dubble bladed sword like Thanos') on him as he has it wherever he goes

Yeah unfortunately tsukasa has the blade in this case so I'll switch my vote

I mean in Mikey's case he's fought many people who've been armed with weapons before coming out unscathed but usually the people using weapons in Tokyo revengers aren't people who are relative to Mikey in terms of skill nor are they faster however I will say Mikey's actual toughness and resilience may be better than Tsukasa's and he can fight after taking more punishment and Imo still base to base has the better AP

tsukasa FRA. i dont see how mikey beats him in any stat realistically and he has far better experience, feats of strength(cant imagine mikey cutting down a tree bare handed), speed, etc.

Tsukasa can kill a Lion with one punch Mikey no.( In my opinion Mikey Is 9C ) i vote Tsukasa.

Yh in my opinion this Is a stomp

Last edited:
Mikey isn't even 9-C how are you even counting their votes lmao .

Mikey win as far as i know.

In AP and Durability he's vastly superior than the 148 kilojoules of baiji and baiji done that feats so causally, so he's easily over 148 kilojoules and Mikey is heavily superior than him (They always fight since their childhood shit but baiji never even once win against him lol) and we have seen mikey crushing an iron causally [1]

In speed he's FTE+ in speed way more faster than the FTE of angry [2]

In stamina and fighting skill; he was regarded as a genius in martial arts by his grandpa at the age of 5 - 9 and is said to be the one the one that stomp the entire gang of the black dragon at the age of 12 whose members is 3 years above older than him and is seen soloing over hundreds of gang members, all by himself [3] without even getting a scratch from them that quite a feat since fighting many people all by yourself at the same time would need battle instinct and stamina.

Aa for tsukasa case he one shotted a lion who could generate over 30, 000 joules, according to wiki. That should put him above than the 30, 000 joules for one shotting a lion, if assuming AP of lion is scale to their durability (Which is kinda iffy since we have seen lion could barely tank bites from their kin) and if convert it to kilojoules he's over 30 kilojoules.

Mikey got AP, speed, stamina, and slight fighting advantage on his back, by feats. And we have even seen him beating Izana the leader of tenjiku who could literally predict the next attack of his opponent.

So voting for mikey.

Interesting worthless brings up a good arguement I'll retract my vote for tsukasa and remain neutral for now but definitely leaning towards Mikey again

Back