• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mighty Thor vs Almighty Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yhwach uses the Almighty and (much like a lot of us) sees himself getting nowhere by just spamming it. He uses the X-Axis through his moustache and takes Thor's head. GG

Edit: Seriously, giving him the Schrift's guaranteed his win unless Thor is 4D or more.

AnonymousBlank said:
Yhwach uses the Almighty and (much like a lot of us) sees himself getting nowhere by just spamming it. He uses the X-Axis through his moustache and takes Thor's head. GG

Edit: Seriously, giving him the Schrift's guaranteed his win unless Thor is 4D or more.
Yhwach has never used the X-axis in character. And if he's allowed to use the X-axis then I can just say that he uses The Visionary to blink 1000 meteors.

@DnW0

True he hasn't used it in character but he still has access to it per the OP. Yhwach doesn't have infinite patience. It will run out at some point, in which case, GG. Restrict them and its inconclusive. Restrict Almighty and Yhwach still wins.

AnonymousBlank said:
@DnW0

True he hasn't used it in character but he still has access to it per the OP. Yhwach doesn't have infinite patience. It will run out at some point, in which case, GG. Restrict them and its inconclusive. Restrict Almighty and Yhwach still wins.
That's hard to confirm, since first of all Yhwach can very well be one-shot by Thor...

...second he has never "run out of patience" in the manga, matter of factly, he just sat at his throne during 90% of the Thousand Year Blood War...

...and third, if the Almighty is restricted, then Yhwach is absolutely screwed.

The Miracle disagrees.

Edit: Plus he has gotten angry in the manga. Getting angry means you have run out patience to tolerate the annoyance.

AnonymousBlank said:
The Miracle disagrees.

Edit: Plus he has gotten angry in the manga. Getting angry means you have run out patience to tolerate the annoyance.
He only got angry after he got shot by the Still Silver arrow, in literally his last second of his life.

And The Miracle has never been activated by Yhwach, so we're not using it in this "in-character" thread

And once more he has it per the OP. It doesn't matter if he wants to use it or not, it just works when he is injured. Thor one-shotting his current body just means he will get a new one with an even bigger moustache.

AnonymousBlank said:
And once more he has it per the OP. It doesn't matter if he wants to use it or not, it just works when he is injured. Thor one-shotting his current body just means he will get a new one with an even bigger moustache.
Ok, now you're just wanking Yhwach's Almighty because Yhwach has never done that before

I was talking about the Miracle not the Almighty. I don't even need to wank the Almighty. The only thing I have actually used it for is to see the future, not even to mess with fate/bring the future to the present/power null etc etc.

AnonymousBlank said:
I was talking about the Miracle not the Almighty. I don't even need to wank the Almighty. The only thing I have actually used it for is to see the future, not even to mess with fate/bring the future to te present/power null etc etc.
The Miracle isn't allowed anyways

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Post-Power Absorption Yhwach with all his weapons and Sternritter powers.
Once again, the OP disagrees. Even if we restrict the Miracle he still has the Compulsory. Thor hits him, he regens, Thor commits suicide. Yhwach still wins ... again.

Thor headshots him, he regens.

Anything more than that and he's gone.

Seeing as its quite fun for me to come up with new ways for Yhwach to keep winning, this time he uses the Yourself. He looks like Thor, he knows everything about Thor, and most importantly, he has Thor's powers. He proceeds to then power null Thor and obliterate him. GG still.

Again, the Yourself has never, never, worked on a 4-B. Also, Yhwach isn't worthy to wield Mjölnir anyway.

Kenpachi defeated the Yourself user

Thor also fought a clone of him 32 issues after his comic debut. Fighting clones of himself is nothing new to Thor

Sir Ovens said:
Forgive me Azzy, I meant to say Presto.
It's almost 3 AM, I haven't slept, and despite the fact that this should have been extremely obvious, "High 1-B Jill Valentine" genuinely had me questioning what was real, for a second.

More like she's possessed by and was used as a puppet by them.

It's a contract between Jill and The Basanos. Jill becomes the host of the Basanos (which allows the Basanos to use their full power) and in exchange Jill can use the powers of the Basanos. If you're wondering why the Basanos has a key for Jill

Graf Thorsdottir said:
Kenpachi defeated the Yourself user
Thor also fought a clone of him 32 issues after his comic debut. Fighting clones of himself is nothing new to Thor
Kenpachi also said that if you get Yourself'd, you just need to power up so that you are stronger. He also happens to have this neat, power-restricting eyepatch that he ws wearing when he was copied. Three guesses how he powered up. First three don't count.

I am very much aware of Thor fighting clones of himself, it's why I specified he then power nulls Thor since he would know this.

Kenpachi also said that if you get Yourself'd, you just need to power up so that you are stronger. He also happens to have this neat, power-restricting eyepatch that he ws wearing when he was copied. Three guesses how he powered up. First three don't count.

I am very much aware of Thor fighting clones of himself, it's why I specified he then power nulls Thor since he would know this.

This is not Kenpachi, this is YHWACH. Whatever Kenpachi is thinking does not apply to Yhwach. And Yhwach can't power null anyone + The Visionary isn't allowed because, for the millionsth time ... this thread is IN CHARACTER

DnW0 said:
Yhwach can't power null anyone
I'm sorry ... what? Have you by any chance read Bleach? Or at least Yhwach's page on this wiki? I honestly don't think so or else you would know he can.

Edit: No one mentioned the Visionary. In character Yhwach is going for the win. If Almighty doesn't cut it, it's pretty safe to assume he will. And the clone wasn't from the Visionary either, it was from the Yourself copying Thor. Pay attention next time.

And here I lay on my bed thinking how Yhwach can pull any of that off when Thor's opening move is an instakill.

I'm sorry ... what? Have you by any chance read Bleach? Or at least Yhwach's page on this wiki? I honestly don't think so or else you would know he can.

He doesn't have Power Nullification in his page, he has RESISTANCE TO POWER NULLIFICATION. And if you're talking about Auswhalen then that only works on Sternritters.

And he never cancelled anyone's powers in Bleach so I don't know what in heck you're talking about.

AnonymousBlank said:
Reactive Evolution and/or Power Nullification (All powers that Yhwach sees in the future will be incapable of harming him or defeating him)

You mind reading that for me. Because if you do, you will realise that his power null comes from the Almighty. Aushwalen is Power Absorbtion.
Reactive Evolution isn't simply erasing Thor's powers bud. Yhwach can't win bud, Thor could just oneshot

Sir Ovens said:
And here I lay on my bed thinking how Yhwach can pull any of that off when Thor's opening move is an instakill.
Yhwach pulls it off because, unlike what I am doing, he is not limited to any single Schrift. Four to seven of them let him survive Thor's opening move which will be held back as he is prone to do. Yhwach sees every future and just wins from there with any of his stupid amount of hax.

Yhwach pulls it off because, unlike what I am doing, he is not limited to any single Schrift. Four to seven of them let him survive Thor's opening move which will be held back as he is prone to do. Yhwach sees every future and just wins from there with any of his stupid amount of hax.

for the 194739263892748392947829275739826TH time, YHWACH CAN ONLY USE THE ALMIGHTY and none other schrifts because this thread is in character.

@DnW0

It's like you aren't reading what I post. Yes, Reactive Evolution isn't Power Null but Power Null most certainly is Power Null. Yhwach will survive and there is nothing that Thor can do about that.

And the Almighty will tell him that he can't win with just it, unlike in Bleach where he CAN win with just the Almighty. In character he isn't just gonna take the loss because the Almighty doesn't net him the win.

AnonymousBlank said:
And the Almighty will tell him that he can't win with just it, unlike in Bleach where he CAN win with just the Almighty. In character he isn't just gonna take the loss because the Almighty doesn't net him the win.
There is no future that Yhwach will survive being destroyed by a 4-B attack. You're just pulling an NLF with the Almighty.

You're basically saying: Oh YeAh tHe AlmIGhTy mAkEs Me UnKilLaBlE bY AnYoNe bEcAuSe I cAN fInD FuTure WhErE I wIn nO MaTTer WhAt

AnonymousBlank said:
But there is one. It's any future in this vs because Miracle says "lol nope" to Thor's 4-B attack.
Oh my God, I said so many times that Yhwach isn't allowed to use the Miracle, because he never uses it in-character

Nobody is gonna add your vote anyways because your pulling a NLF to The Miracle, The Almighty, and every single one of his abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back