• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mighty Thor vs Almighty Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Mustachio currently has a 60-reply long thread with Yukari of all people without being closed, I submitted to my curiosity and decided to make the match I've been avoiding since joining this wiki. No jokes.

CLOSE IF STOMP.

Rules
Speed: Equal

Place: Empty Old Asgard. Yhwach plans to invade the abandoned Eternal Realm, and Thor's having none of that

Mind set: In-character.

Knowledge: None

Victory Conditions: Any listed here

Post-Power Absorption Yhwach with all his weapons and Sternritter powers.

Base Thor with Mjolnir. Time powers allowed for this fight

Yhwach SK
Thor 1708
Thor: 0

Yhwach: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Also

>In character Yhwach only cares about spamming Almighty.

>access to sternritter powers

he won't use them at all in character.

um besides power null thor is phyiscally 4b tho so he doesnt blow up lol, his other abilities migh get power nulled but he is phyiscally 4B i believe so this is kinda a stump

@Astral

>In Character

>Blow the planet up

>Assuming you can kill yhwach with AP and not hax

wow......im speechless

um im pretty sure yhwach cant survive in the void of space, also Yhwach can be killed by AP he isnt exactly the strongest person ever

@Astral

AGAIN

>In Character

>Blow the planet up

"Yhwach can be killed by AP he isnt exactly the strongest person ever"

i love the part where you backed up your claim with evidence and actually didn't go by your assumption...oh wait...you didn't

Thor indeed can physically bust planets,but why would he do that? and why doesnt yhwach just leave to another dimension?

This is Thor's weakness

Thor's tendency to hold back against foes of Earthly roots, as he fears his full might may destroy them, sometimes results in Thor being caught by surprise.

Yhwach can't hurt Thor with anything and eventually gets mindhaxed or soulf***ed after Thor throws out everything in his arsenal.

Yhwach can see all futures, sure, but by the time he finds one where he doesn't get obliterated by Thor's massive arsenal and/or horrendous AP advantage, he gets obliterated by Thor's massive arsenal and/or horrendous AP advantage.

Yomi Schwarz said:
@Astral
AGAIN

>In Character

>Blow the planet up

"Yhwach can be killed by AP he isnt exactly the strongest person ever"

i love the part where you backed up your claim with evidence and actually didn't go by your assumption...oh wait...you didn't
im not gonna go deep into it but you do realize some hax can get you only so far right??? Like ap can really can kill him i wasnt talking about THor's AP but saying AP cant kill him is insane. Thats what i meant. I shouldnt have to back that up.

im not debating thor would win and Yhwach would win, but some of these arguments for him can be poor sometimes. I dont know what he does in character but if he actually busts the planet Yhwach will take a L because he cant come back after warping dimensions and that will be him leaving the battle

Because he hasn't nullified to this caliber before. And before you bring up the Ichigo part, Ichigo is far from the most varied fighter on the site. Nullifying all of his Quincy and Hollow powers is only nullifying like 3-5 powers.

@Astral

and.....Yhwach revives himself.....simple as that

@Cal

Power Null.

Also

Again,How will AP help against someone who can revive himself with no context to the cause.

And this is ridiculous

you guys are arguing AP against someone who is a treasure trove of hax

@Cal

Then why do u make threads pitting Yhwach against Star level beings if you youself think his powers work on nothing of this caliber even without resistance?

Because I don't like Yhwach. Duh.

In all seriousness, what I was trying to say didn't have to do with the amount of power, but the amount and potency (mostly amount) of the abilities the opponent has.

no lol a low 2C can put Yhwach down for good, where would he revive himself to then lol, thats why i said i shouldnt have to prove that. Yhwach cant revive from that. Does he have any hax that can keep him from dying or bring him back from that level of destuction?? THats why i said hax can get you only so far

>Because he hasn't nullified to this caliber before.

i literally dont get this.

So we are assuming yhwach can only somehow nullify a certain degree of ability,how exactly?

By accepting this you are claiming the very essence of "Reactive Evolution" as an NLF term that should never be used,c'mon now

We are not making Yhwach fight a 1-A here guys i think you need to calm down cal

@Astral

>Does he have any hax that can keep him from dying or bring him back from that level of destuction??

I dont think you know how Yhwach's revival from future manipulation works.

it dosent matter what degree of destruction it was

If yhwach switched the future to where he somehow lives from death.he will

somehow he lives from a low 2C attack or 4B attack huh?? Guess we need to give Yhwach those upgrades he very much deserve

Oh okay i almost missed it lmao so it doesnt matter what degree of destruction it was huh? Im out lol Yhwach is omnipotent confirmed, its a stump then

@Astral

lmao what? xD

i think you need to calm down here m8,We are just explaining how the hax works and you are the one overreacting like some pansy out of the water.

you literally said no degree of destruction matters...so i guess he is omnipotent confirmed. You didnt explain it you just made one of the biggest NLFs ever saying no degree od destruction matters to the Almighty

@AstralKing7

You're the one who's taking things way out of context. Has Yomi ever said that Yhwach can fight a tier 2 character? Don't get things twisted. Meanwhile Yhwach has insane precog, power null, revival, soul destruction and the ability take people blow up. Yhwach can indeed kill Thor here.

>So i guess he is omnipotent

Lmao your reaction is super golden xP

so apparently resurrection is somehow NLF.

How does the degree of destruction even matter if you come back from the dead and in this case yhwach dosen't even revive from his own corpse.

so resurrection is factored by the degree of your death? gotcha

Resurrection can become a NLF when you think that yhwach in any universe is surviving a punch from a 4B or a low 2C .

I understand how his abilities work and in no universe or reality or future will he survive somethign like that.

@Knight did i ever say that Yomi said that??? WHy you gotta twist words bruh

In no future does Yhwach survive a punch from a 4B or low 2C simple as that, if you say he can revive from that its a NLF since he has never shown that before

That isn't how it works,you need resistance to said hax.

Meanwhile Yhwach has reactive evolution to powers he see's and knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back