• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mighty Thor vs Almighty Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would only have a case if Thor had 4-D abilites lmao.

Medaka can beat most characters and some even think she can some multiversal characters as well simply cause of her hax,nothing to do with AP.

Lmao your only reason for claiming its nlf is "hurr durr higher numbers for the AP reeeeeeeeee"

Yhwach creates futures where he lives with no context to how it happened

he literally just comes back to life

Again how is AP a factor? you are ignoring how this works.yhwach's resurrection is not the standard come back to life thing

he creates a future where he lives and he dosen't have to create a chain of events to make it happen he can legit just pop back to life and it dosent have to be from his corpse.

How do you sneak in AP in that mechanic lmao

Yhwach best ressurection feat was coming back from being a poodle of goo.

Completely destroys his body would get rid of him for good.

@Homu

the mechanic lies withing creating futures where he lives

its not restricted to that event only.

and yhwach didn't even come back from his own body in that case.

You can have a very complex mechanic of ressurection all you want, but if it's only shown to be able to comeback from getting head shot, saying that it can comeback from having entire body getting destroyed is NLF.

Pretty sure this wiki treats Feats>Complex mechanic (Even if said mechanic's limitation has never been stated before).

@Homu

By enforcing that you are advocating

"Hey i can revive myself by creating futures where i live,i dont need to make a reason to how i live tho i can just pop back up from the dead without cause or a chain of events oh and i dont resurrect from my body that died and i can legit reconstitute to another one so the destruction that my previous body faced dosen't matter really......but hey i cant live from basically just getting hit but a lot more harder since i havent been shown to resurrect from that...yeah sorry folks i know the mechanic kinda solves that problem but hey just roll with it cause i dunno oh and in other news,Reactive evolution is a term that should never be used ever again cause it's NLF i mean i know the schtick of the ability lies on adapting to new threats you haven't face before but HEY HEY HEY....the character hasn't been shown adapting to said threats claps hands GG should be removed"

do you know how ridiculous you sound now? @Astral @Homu

you know how ridiculous you sound right now lol we dont accept that for others and we wont accept this for Yhwach. Its a NLF in every way possible. You may as well just come out and say Yhwach cant be defeated by a low 2C bruh.

You basically saying that if someone destroys the universe Yhwach comes back

there is no future where he chooses to go where he is alive. YOu said he ressurects by switching to futures where he is still alive. Stop the wank

Stop twisting my words and stop bringing up "low 2-c hurr durr" here like wtf why is that even a factor here and since when are we using low 2-c thor? like wtf is up with you and low 2-c my dude lmao

you're the one here spiting yhwach with low 2-c for some reason lol how triggered can you get from bleach my dude

since you guys basically just ignored the ressurection mechanic and just claimed AP will somehow defeat yhwach when yhwach dosent even ressurect with a dead body and for the last time,he ressurects without a cause and just pops back to life not via switching but by making a future.

but no somehow punching yhwach harder than before will somehow kill him...ok

i rest my case im at a clear disadvantage here.

i dont care about who wins i havent even voted im trying to tell you that your using a obivous NLF for yhwach's ability lol. THere is no future where he should survive if he gets punched by a 4B or higher but for some reason you believe that he will find one

I mean, if Yhwach can create an entirely new body even after he died, then sure, I can see him ressurects himself.

Now I think about it again, Yhwach was about to ressurect by using his mere Reiatsu alone at the end of Manga, so I can see him getting back.

Still don't think he nulls 4-B power tho.

Just stating my opinion here, trying to sound as unbiased as possible: Mjolnir is enchanted by the Odinpower, so it's unlikely to get its power nulled by Almighty.

Im think AP doesnt really matter when you opponent has a ton of broken abilities.

A 4B with no hax and no resistences is not gonna tank a EE from like a 7B for example because he has a higher tier or a powernull that nulled a conceptual manipulation ability wich is the case of mustache boy here.

Im not voting anyone just pointing out.

Ywach ressurection is not Regenerationn,ywach is basically Schrodinger cat here,he actually dies(get that!)from said attacks but chooses from one of "infinite" futures where he doesn't die,saying there is no future where he doesn't die is false and disregards the word "infinite".

Because in infinity possibilities ,like it or not

There is a universe where ywach may be a 4-B capable of taking the attack

There is a universe thor may trip while landing the attack

There is a universe where Thor doesn't have mjonir in the battle

There is a universe where Thor is actually a 7-A character.

Hell there is a universe where Thor is actually a woman Thor odinsdottir

So due to infinite possibilities there is always a universe where he survives

Infinity is a difficult word to understand but try and get it

Ywach is not omnipotent,No.but he does have omni-precog vision and can ressurect himself from any future he sees all "omni" should be feared lol

Anyone that can't counter the omni-precog or almighty in general ain't doing shit.assuming they do shit with regular AP is just false,as his abilities has nothing to do with regular durability.is like saying someone is intangible and then oh look! The AP is galaxy level he can't be intangible anymore so the attack hit,wrong.having no feats of hitting intangible beings ===having no feat of hitting intangible, to hell with AP.

Like wise having no feat to counter Almighty === having no feats to counter almighty to hell with brute force brawling

Not really wrong

Bleach is one of the most difficult universe to solo stomp with speed equalized,not to be too much of a fan boy but except said character is tier 3 and and above,and/or carrying a butt load of HAX they get bleached....lol see what I did there

Characters who can solo stomp bleach are not up to 100

If said hax character doesn't have feats of harming a 1-C character he will not be able to do so because is a NLF to argue that he could without any evidence.

AppleLord said:
If said hax character doesn't have feats of harming a 1-C character he will not be able to do so because is a NLF to argue that he could without any evidence.
OK,thank you for trying to get my words back in my face but none of what I said is NLF.sometimes HAX is just really good,it may look like NLF but no it isn't,if you have the right arsenal you can lol stomp tiers above you,so it seems like NLF.

there are people who have resistance to these haxes and stomp ywach just fine despite being 9-A,7-C,4-B or 1-A,si he is not a walking NLF,he's just really really so very hard to kill,you have to null about 70% of his different abilities before he becomes killable.

Lastly I didn't say he could hurt a 1-C, 1-C characters are in the domain of non-copereal outerversal beings.and there is simply no way to enforce said hax,but if the 1-C just,I mean just happens to have a regular human body with faster than eye reaction speed and his 1-C arsenal has no resistance to hax,he gets killed dead via 5-C wheter they like it or not.

But 1-C characters are ussualy equipped with said arsenal,i mean that's what makes them 1-C,lol.so dud point overall

I'm amazed this thread is still open. Doesn't Thor stomp?

Alright then.

Almighty can't affect anything that has no showing within verse. This is why Ajimu is unknown even with higher dimensional statements. She exists in a verse where the top tiers peak at 5-C. Jill Valentine can affect people up to a High 1-B level because she explicitly got her powers from a High 1-B force.

To say that Yhwach can come back from Thor completely oblitherating him just by breathing, I'm going to have to ask you to provide me proof he can come back from such. No speculation. No "He did this, so he should be able to do that". Show me solid evidence he can actually come back from anything more than a headshot.

This is inconclusive at best. Thor outclasses Yhwach in every department sans the Almighty, and even with that, good luck trying to even harm a flying 4-B target that can spam lightning at you.

I guess Almighty can only break swords and place little traps, his win against Thanos should also be removed since there isn't any evidence he can harm a 5-A being with his hax I guess.

I don't understand your point? he was against 5-A Thanos.

no 5-A in Bleach so no feat or proof he can hurt Thanos right?

Frantzy12 said:
I don't understand your point? he was against 5-A Thanos.
no 5-A in Bleach so no feat or proof he can hurt Thanos right?
Thanos has High 6-B durability. He only has 5-A dura with shields.

Yhwach "rewrote" himself out of Ichibe's Bankai ailment, "rewrote" the condition of Ichigo's sword, Rewrote something about Ichibe's condition to cause him to blow up, and supposedly "rewrote" his consciousness to somehow bring himself back from the dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back