• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mighty Thor vs Almighty Yhwach

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come? I would assume a power that keeps you alive and powers you up would be rather helpful in a death match.

Because it's not limitless bs and it won't work against a 4-A God Blast that would just blast him into dust

and also, you need to be taught what In-Character means

@DnW0 Changing the subject, very subtle. Plus I haven't actually cast a vote yet so your post is null. And if I did, there is no reason why it shouldn't be seeing as none of my arguments are false.

AnonymousBlank said:
@DnW0 Changing the subject, very subtle. Plus I haven't actually cast a vote yet so your post is null. And if I did, there is no reason why it shouldn't be seeing as none of my arguments are false.
All of your arguments are out of character and whether or not you cast a vote doesn't matter because even if you cast a vote Yhwach, nobody will add it.

And I haven't voted either so you're stuff is also "null"

DnW0 said:
Because it's not limitless bs and it won't work against a 4-A God Blast that would just blast him into dust

and also, you need to be taught what In-Character means
Because Thor leads the fight against an unknown with a God Blast. I do know what in-character means. Yhwach isn't someone who likes to lose so why wouldn't he just go for the win if he is able to.

Because Thor leads the fight against an unknown with a God Blast. I do know what in-character means. Yhwach isn't someone who likes to lose so why wouldn't he just go for the win if he is able to.

Haha, yeah right.. He can see the future, but he didn't see himself getting shot by an arrow.

and saying that he doesn't like to lose is just a blatant statement only of your opinions, just an excuse for him to be out of character

DnW0 said:
All of your arguments are out of character and whether or not you cast a vote doesn't matter because even if you cast a vote Yhwach, nobody will add it.

And I haven't voted either so you're stuff is also "null"
So my vote wouldn't count because what ... you're biased? Seems fairly accurate from what you've typed so far. I also never claimed you had voted for Thor so I don't know what your point is. You, on the other hand, were stating that my vote wouldn't be counted even though I hadn't voted hence why my post wasn't null.

P.S. It is spelt "your" not "you're".

So my vote wouldn't count because what ... you're biased? Seems fairly accurate from what you've typed so far. I also never claimed you had voted for Thor so I don't know what your point is. You, on the other hand, were stating that my vote wouldn't be counted even though I hadn't voted hence why my post wasn't null.

P.S. It is spelt "your" not "you're".

I'm not baised lol, since when did I say anything biased.

Anyways, nobody agrees with you so you're free to shut up until this thread is locked.

DnW0 said:
Haha, yeah right.. He can see the future, but he didn't see himself getting shot by an arrow.

and saying that he doesn't like to lose is just a blatant statement only of your opinions, just an excuse for him to be out of character
Yes, it's this thing authors use called plot.

And it isn't just my opinion. The moment he saw True Tensa Zangetsu, he lolnop'd that shit because he thought/likely saw it would pose a problem.

Yes, it's this thing authors use called plot.

And it isn't just my opinion. The moment he saw True Tensa Zangetsu, he lolnop'd that shit because he thought/likely saw it would pose a problem.

So what, that's because Ichigo is weaker than Yhwach while Thor is a 4-B with a 4-A attack that Yhwach can't stop

DnW0 said:
I'm not baised lol, since when did I say anything biased.

Anyways, nobody agrees with you so you're free to shut up until this thread is locked.
You are biased when you say my theoretical vote wouldn't count even though I gave valid reasons why/how Yhwach could win.

So if everyone else said right is left and left is right, they would be correct yes? Mob mentality isn't a good thing to have. There is also no need to be rude even if you disagree so dial it back a bit.

You are biased when you say my theoretical vote wouldn't count even though I gave valid reasons why/how Yhwach could win.

So if everyone else said right is left and left is right, they would be correct yes? Mob mentality isn't a good thing to have. There is also no need to be rude even if you disagree so dial it back a bit.

What's your reason then?

DnW0 said:
So what, that's because Ichigo is weaker than Yhwach while Thor is a 4-B with a 4-A attack that Yhwach can't stop
Okay dude, for the last time, I AM NOT ARGUING FOR THE ALMIGHTY TO NULL THOR'S ATTACK. When I brought up the power null, it was in regards to copying Thor (he is now on Thor's level) and THEN using power null. He doesn't even need to do that because of dozens of other ways he can win.

Hey Pachi.

Can you like...

Um....

....Close this before it's getting even worse?

Yeah, close this, it's just annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back