• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sirzech vs Grimmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one cares about Akron tho

But yeah, the point is that being more likely to lead with your hax doesn't justify a stomp, if i understood correctly.

Luke is probably a better example if we talk about M I N D H A X

Does Sirzechs start out in his house? Because if not, Chrono DSR and mindhaxmon FRA.

On a related note, Chrono DSR sounds like such a cool name. What does it do again and what does DSR mean?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Shouldn't the fact that his mind hax is multiple tiers above him be somewhere on the profile?
"Mind Manipulation (Control and Destruction. Was able to control the minds of most of Night Crow or Light Fang respectively in which are entire cities full of humans and Digimon. This included the likes of ChaosGallantmoand Ophanimo and their respective tamers. All of his powers based around Chrono DSR are derived directly from Chronomo)"

It is.

Mind Manipulation (Control and Destruction. Was able to control the minds of most of Night Crow or Light Fang respectively in which are entire cities full of humans and Digimon. This included the likes of ChaosGallantmo and Ophanimo and their respective tamers. All of his powers based around Chrono DSR are derived directly from Chronomo)

EDIT: Ninja'd

Im actually amazed 2-A potency in attacks is completely fair under the rules. Unless we bloodlust this (which imma make in the future) yeah Grimmon wins, unless it's a stomp.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, Higher Dimensional hax is like no longer restricted sooo....
No longer restricted doesn't = fair.

Jill cannot lose her type 8 now, that doesn't make it fair to put her vs anyone doe.

The real cal howard said:
On a related note, Chrono DSR sounds like such a cool name. What does it do again and what does DSR mean?
Aside from the mind hax stuff. It destroys and degrades any form of data it comes into contact with (when he uses the energy ball version of it) or it can be used to de age people and steal the power of evolution.

Also Chrono DSR stands for Chrono Destruction.

I mean, as far as the result is concerned, there is objectively no difference at all as long as the effect is instant and it's > the resistance.

Instant mind hax that works on 100 people on a guy without an adequate resistance works just as well as 1-A mind hax on a guy without adequate resistance.

The effect is the same. The opponent gets instantly mind haxed.

Firephoenixearl said:
No longer restricted doesn't = fair.

Jill cannot lose her type 8 now, that doesn't make it fair to put her vs anyone doe.
Except it is as without Chrono DSR, Sirzechs would actually win.

I mean, both being bloodlusted means that Grimmon goes for Chrono DSR spam ending in like inconclusive.

No, bloodlusted means, he will just increase it to said range right away. And Chrono DSR would kinda, destroy his PoD is it comes into contact with it.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No, bloodlusted means, he will just increase it to said range right away. And Chrono DSR would kinda, destroy his PoD is it comes into contact with it.
Sirzechs transforms = 4km range. Sirzechs in character = holds back and makes it couple of meters long. Sirzechs goes from in character to bloodlusted = spreads to 4km. Sirzechs starts in bloodlusted = 4km range, since he never retracted the range.

Also with speed equal the time it would take an aura to work is fairly negligable. Kind of like how you don't measure the time it would take the photon to get to GK's eye for his passive to start.

Grimmon : 8 ( Gargoyle One, The Wright Way, Dragonmasterxyz, Tony di bugalu, me, anonymous Blank, The real cal howard, Theglassman12)

Sirzechs: 1 (Firephoenixearl)

Incon: 1 (DragonEmperor23)

XenoBreaker2803 said:
What put Zech passive range at 4km?
Nothing, there's no feats whatsoever that puts his Human aura destruction form at this range

In Volume 12, both the TL (from Baka-tsuki) and original scan (japanese) had his aura extending up to at least a few meters, it's basically CQC.

In Volume 21, he shakes the entire island from releasing his power...but it doesn't mean his aura is spreading to the entire island, just the energy from using the technique was so dense it started shaking the island

I changed my vote to Grimmon doe.

Also about the 4km range. Sirzechs was able to shake the entire realm of the dead via sheer strength and in his true form PoD is released without his control. He holds back that's why it's meters long though since PoD can envelop all of japan it wouldn't be safe to say that sirzechs' PoD in his true from is incapable of enveloping the country.

I mean there is just some scaling that goes on after what i said, but yes country wide range when he's not holding it back.

ÒéóÒâ½ÒâòÒâ╝ said:
Nothing, there's no feats whatsoever that puts his Human aura destruction form at this range

In Volume 12, both the TL (from Baka-tsuki) and original scan (japanese) had his aura extending up to at least a few meters, it's basically CQC.

In Volume 21, he shakes the entire island from releasing his power...but it doesn't mean his aura is spreading to the entire island, just the energy from using the technique was so dense it started shaking the island
Take that kudos, you magnificent bastard that came down from heavens to purge the wank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back