• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka vs Rias Gremory (Apies i concede to your rules, though im making this)

Medaka Kurokami
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/b/b7/MedakavsYukari.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161006170145']MedakavsYukari

I Got Your Issei... Can't touch this, na na na.
[/URL]
vs

Rias Gremory
[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/7/7a/Rias.png/revision/latest?cb=20170429144859']Rias

You dare take my issei? Also im hotter.
[/URL]
Pre-Party 13 Arc Medaka

Base form Rias Gremory (first key)

The Hero is off

Speed Unequalized

Medaka tried to steal Issei...and boy did she realize her mistake. Bloodlusted for both (Rias ain't taking no shit from any girl, unless they want to be part of Issei's harem....srsly this guy will slowly become the most haxxed dude in the site, main hax: Summon like 400 girls to fight for you).

Sir Ovens said:
Pepsi vs Coke Anime Girls Edition.
Yeah...Coke FTW. Also Rias FTW. Here are my reasons:

Main reason: Better waifu. She's a lady-like woman that takes care of her servants and loves them also SPOILER FOR LN she's super lovey dovey with issei.

Secondary reason: She has a similar AP with pretty strong attacks that desintegrate the enemy. Also she has the flight advantage.

Desmond253 said:
What powers does this version of Medaka have?
I believe nothing notable. This version of Medaka hasn't encountered any proper hax yet.

Though I still think she takes this. Higher AP, The End coping Rias' abilities and allowing Medaka to use them better than Rias, and Pepsi is better than Coke

Desmond253 said:
What powers does this version of Medaka have?
She can throw balls...and...climb walls....and....she knows karate...she can also copy shit (The End). Nothing else...

Sir Ovens said:
I believe nothing notable. This version of Medaka hasn't encountered any proper hax yet.

Though I still think she takes this. Higher AP, The End coping Rias' abilities and allowing Medaka to use them better than Rias, and Pepsi is better than Coke
While i can debunk your reasons....how dare you say Pepsi is better than coke?

As for the others. Medakas AP here, is not higher. She could rip a large building off. The AP for Medaka on the profiles is her "end of series AP" but in base form (without transforming), since they counted "fighting Kumagawa" for her base form which is not what we'r using here.

The End can copy Rias' skills though remember The End wasn't as good as it is by the end of the series and she can't copy Rias' ability to fly (wings). So Rias takes this for those reasons.

Firephoenixearl said:
She can throw balls...and...climb walls....and....she knows karate...she can also copy shit (The End). Nothing else...
@Arrogant Shmuck ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

That's all she can do. Basically physical stuff and copy shit. Her copy is passive, so she can only lead with physical stuff anyway.

The AP scales to Kumagawa even before meeting him. Unless you want to tell me she somehow got stronger after he showed up. Worse still, you're not allowed to use stats that are not on the page.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
What about her second key?
Her second key aint too strong either.

Her 3rd key is kinda strong with mind and body control as well as some pretty nice healing among other powers.

Her 4th key is not to be used unless her character is really haxy. She gains All Fiction and Bookmaker (among other powers) powers which are strong enough to stomp the likes of Zeno, win against original power gilgamesh and fight against guys with High 1B blessing.

Her 5th key is somewhat stronger, not much stronger (not in this wiki that is, outside she gains a HUGE power boost).

Her last key is basically the same though that's her AP with skills, all the other keys show her AP Physically.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
So when does she get The Hero?
She is born with The Hero. The Hero exists cus she does. Though that is turned off here. I ain't putting the hero against anyone below tier 5 above tier 5 have to also be super haxy.

Sir Ovens said:
The AP scales to Kumagawa even before meeting him. Unless you want to tell me she somehow got stronger after he showed up. Worse still, you're not allowed to use stats that are not on the page.
As i said, those stats are for her "end of series" stats in those forms. Which are not what we'r using. Though even if we were to do that. Large Building to city block, there is not that much of a difference. It's like...let's say 5 tons of difference.

Still Medaka is unable to hit her physically due to Rias' flight.

Medaka can use Unzen's string balls to lay traps that Rias can't detect and immobilize her. She can also copy her abilities at a higher level. She also can make use of illusions through sound in moves like Kurokami phantom. And she has incredibly high supernatural luck.

If Rias stands away and spams from a distance there would be enough time for Medaka to dodge, if she gets close Medaka can catch her in strings. Though I'm not sure if Medaka will win this, she does have the means too.

Rias' speed is higher than Medaka's.

Rias' dmg is higher than Medaka's (in a way since it can desintegrate matter)

Unzen's string balls won't be able to do shit. By the 13 party arc they could just dodge it via speed alone, there is nothing to suggest Rias won't just do the same. As i said she is faster than Medaka.

Medaka's supernatural luck doesn't apply to this cases. Luck never applies to any case unless it has shown to work. Medaka's luck helps her get the right thing. For example, the right number, the right idea etc etc. It wouldn't help her vs an attack that coming straight for her that is faster than herself.

The illusions are not applicable. Rias is faster. Just cus she can create illusions vs ppl much slower doesn't mean she can do the same to much faster ppl. I know it should logically still be possible cus it's physics, it doesn't apply here though since Rias would basically be an illusion all the time vs Medaka.

Medaka can only copy her skills sure, but remember her copy is not as strong rn and she can't copy rias' flight. Rias take this, not a stomp doe.

Burning vs Punching doesn't make you stronger. And you're thinking of afterimages, not illusions. Medaka has minor illusion creation with her Kurokami Phantom, she's able to use the sound of her jumping at a specific tempo to cause visual and auditory desyncs from what she's actually doing. Not saying this would assist her a lot in this battle, but it could make a small difference.

And what I mean with the strong is that Medaka can set stuff up that would trap Rias if she charges in, not that she actually has a chance of hitting her normally. (This is the main reason I don't consider this a stomp).

And her copying isn't worse. Even in the beginning, she could perfectly copy stuff like Unzen's calculation ability. Iirc Maguro figures out the End's copying was at 120% during her training with him. She just doesn't realize she's using it. Though the abilities won't do her much good anyway since speed and an actual bodily trait are the only important ones.

I guess Rias probably does win this.

Medaka vs red and modest Medaka ovo

Don't both 1 shot?

Wokistan said:
Medaka vs red and modest Medaka ovo
Don't both 1 shot?
Red and modest Medaka has flight and better attack powers and is also faster. So it won't be as easy for Medaka to 1 shot, though techincally speaking if she can land 1 hit it would lead to her win 1 way or another (either by 1 shotting her or by giving her a heavy blow with 1 hit and then proceeding to kill her).

Back