• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - Desperado members tier list

SpookyShadow said:
Blade Wolf counts, and I believe Sam should be higher, unless it's about physicals
Monsoon is higher, because he could just dodge Sam's attacks. His power alone was enough for Raiden to tap into his Ripper Mode, Monsoon being able to do well against him too.

So you mean who defeats who? Well Armstrong defeated Monsoon probably mainly because of his electromagnetic power, because Monsoon's body is perfect counter to punchers (well, so is Armstrong's, but I doubt Monsoon could even scratch him)

Monsoon's main counter to Jack was his electromagnetic instinctive body control which allowed him for automatically dodging almost every single attack he has thrown at him, Sam has fought him with sheer combat XP and his superior HF Blade while being physically inferior due to only being partially a cyborg. Of course Sam is not a normal human because nanosuit improves human's physical capabilities by literal lightyears (Sam could hold back Metal Gear RAY with one arm and has speed that makes him comparable to Raiden), but that's still hella impressive, reminds me of Snake beating Gray Fox (tho he was holding back) and Kyle Schneider by sheer experience.

Sundowner in mid tier is eeeehhhhhhhh. Tbf it might be because he's the easiest boss, but he really didn't give Raiden that hard of a time

Back