• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a stomp thread
HF blade dura neg doesn’t work against something infinitely stronger, let alone 2 levels of infinity
It’s like trying to take the world’s sharpest knife and thinking you can slice son goku in half
I mean technically there’s more to it than piercing damage, but it’s basically just really advanced piercing damage, which does not do shit against low 2-C.
not allowed

This is a stomp thread
HF blade dura neg doesn’t work against something infinitely stronger, let alone 2 levels of infinity
It’s like trying to take the world’s sharpest knife and thinking you can slice son goku in half
I mean technically there’s more to it than piercing damage, but it’s basically just really advanced piercing damage, which does not do shit against low 2-C.
not allowed
I'm don't think Freddy is 4D for that to matter.
Also i'm gonna come here and sponsor my Raiden vs Kratos thread wich sounds more cooler->https://vsbattles.com/threads/raiden-vs-kratos.143408/#post-5160255

Goku is 3D with 4D power though? Kind of a bad example lad, you proved his point.
Oh wait he was saying that you CAN be low 2-C without HDE
which makes this even dumber than it was before, because higher dimensional existence literally has nothing whatsoever to do with anything in this match.

all of this is irrelevant to the match wtf
it's a stomp, HF blade doesn't do shit to low 2-C dura. Close. The. Thread. Please. SOmeone.

i don’t think durability is usually determined by how durable the atoms are
well when dealing with finite shit then the oversimplified way of explaining it is that atoms are like 2394824793489347891478132432843290478947938748932748934832481348728 weaker or some shit than the actual person, but when you're low 2-C (infinite^2) stronger than your opponent, your atoms being that susceptible tends to really not be relevant at all, since they're still infinite
if sam was low 2-C to begin with then he'd cut through freddy like butter, but he's not, so no
this is a stomp

well when dealing with finite shit then the oversimplified way of explaining it is that atoms are like 2394824793489347891478132432843290478947938748932748934832481348728 weaker or some shit than the actual person, but when you're low 2-C (infinite^2) stronger than your opponent, your atoms being that susceptible tends to really not be relevant at all, since they're still infinite
if sam was low 2-C to begin with then he'd cut through freddy like butter, but he's not, so no
this is a stomp
sam doesn’t target the atoms themselves though, iirc hf blades cut between them

if i'm three times stronger than some other guy does that mean my atoms are three times stronger than theirs? does a grizzly bear have stronger atoms than me? afaik it's a matter of how those atoms come together, which sam's sword negates. otherwise sam wouldn't have durability negation because clearly you would be able to survive his attacks with sufficient durability

Back