• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
physically they can oneshot eachother but getting past eachothers resistances, magic, immortalities etc. i thought made it a intresting.

Merlin have magic resistance but resistance is not the same as inmunity, so i want to know which impresive feats of magic resistance does he have?

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Merlin have magic resistance but resistance is not the same as inmunity, so i want to know which impresive feats of magic resistance does he have?
There is evidence that Avada Kedavra will not kill him in one spell. He was attacked by spirits that kill via contact, and survived it.

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Okey counting the resistance to death manip but how about other magics, like elemental magic? Would he resist Fiendfyre?
In Season 1 he was hit square on with a fireball, although it damaged his clothing and left minor burns, it didn't kill him or cause that much harm to his body.

I think that Merlin has the advantage. He's got better telekinetic feats, I don't know how strong, exactly, that his telekinesis is, but I know that he's very quick with it.

How fast can merlin create his magic shields? Is like he just move his hand and appear or he needs to make something more?

Because Voldemort have no way to bypass that defense

Demon Takumo 31 said:
How fast can merlin create his magic shields? Is like he just move his hand and appear or he needs to make something more?

Because Voldemort have no way to bypass that defense
I'm not sure if Merlin even has shields. I only know that his magic resistance is innate and always on.

The first use of magic Merlin demonstrates in the entire series is thought-based Time Slow.

What's preventing him from doing that in this scenario? And just killing Voldemort with his immense AP advantage?

Iirc Merlin has created barriers just by holding his hand out.

He could win with pretty much any attack he used, and has many that require just a thought or a glance to perform.

You specify "battle to the death" so does that mean Merlin would have to incap and then go find the horcruxes or something?

Blahblah9755 said:
Iirc Merlin has created barriers just by holding his hand out.

He could win with pretty much any attack he used, and has many that require just a thought or a glance to perform.

You specify "battle to the death" so does that mean Merlin would have to incap and then go find the horcruxes or something?
His 6-C level magic was only used once throughout the whole series. The weaponized thunderstorm? That was on the Island of the Blessed.

Merlin can sense magic so it will be no problem for him to find the horocruxes; it will take a time but Voldemort have nothing to do meanwhile if his body is destroyed

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Merlin can sense magic so it will be no problem for him to find the horocruxes; it will take a time but Voldemort have nothing to do meanwhile if his body is destroyed
To be honest, I still think Merlin will win but this not a curbstomp as far as I can tell. 6/10 in Merlin's favor.

Back