• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Voldemort vs Emperor Belos: Witch Eaters

Voldemort vs Emperor Belos

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are at peak, and have access to all their magic
  • Both have prior knowledge on each other
  • Battle takes place within the Undead Burg

No nose:

I cant think of something funny to say for belos:

Incon:
dcieryh-dd63d9f2-78cc-48f0-84d0-444c1642f6c4.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
emperorbelos.png

Voldemort vs Emperor Belos

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are at peak, and have access to all their magic
  • Both have prior knowledge on each other
  • Battle takes place within the Undead Burg

No nose:

I cant think of something funny to say for belos:

Incon:
dcieryh-dd63d9f2-78cc-48f0-84d0-444c1642f6c4.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
emperorbelos.png
What do they start with, even if they have knowledge just want to know what they start with.

also Voldemort should resist his mind and tp hax with occlumency.

not to mention vold has death hax and other things.

though the other seems to one shot via stats. So it might depend on who attacks first

I don't recall Voldemort much dodging. Instead he relies on barriers which don't work very well

I did give both of them prior knowledge, so i think he'd be more likely to dodge if he knew he was gonna get one shot.
True, but then Belos is probably just gonna, you know, leave, find and kill the Hocruxes, then attack Voldemort till he dies

Cause Voldemort is going to have trouble landing hits lol

Voldemort's sheer extensive list of hax just gives him the edge here.

As a Master of nearly every form of Magic and a true master of Dark Magic and Offensive spells, there's just countless ways that Voldemort can kill Belos before he has a chance, not to mention to find the Horcruxes he has to go through the trials Harry and the Gang went through for them, such as the Cave which is intentionally designed to trap someone who goes alone (which Belos will go) not to mention how good Voldemort is at finding people.

During the reign of Voldemort's first attack in Britain, people were putting the strongest enchantments around their houses to hide them (such as passive Mind Hax, Spatial warping and more) and Voldemort just practically ignored them if he wanted to kill someone in particular (we're told this by the Order of the Phoenix members "If he wanted to find you, he'd find you.")

Suffice to say, I don't see how Belos would be able to kill Voldemort before Voldemort tortures and kills Belos, especially given Belos has a timer before he falls apart into the Palisman beast

Voldemort's sheer extensive list of hax just gives him the edge here.

As a Master of nearly every form of Magic and a true master of Dark Magic and Offensive spells, there's just countless ways that Voldemort can kill Belos before he has a chance, not to mention to find the Horcruxes he has to go through the trials Harry and the Gang went through for them, such as the Cave which is intentionally designed to trap someone who goes alone (which Belos will go) not to mention how good Voldemort is at finding people.

During the reign of Voldemort's first attack in Britain, people were putting the strongest enchantments around their houses to hide them (such as passive Mind Hax, Spatial warping and more) and Voldemort just practically ignored them if he wanted to kill someone in particular (we're told this by the Order of the Phoenix members "If he wanted to find you, he'd find you.")

Suffice to say, I don't see how Belos would be able to kill Voldemort before Voldemort tortures and kills Belos, especially given Belos has a timer before he falls apart into the Palisman beast
Couldn’t he just avada kedavra belos?

just say it, then belos dies because I remember him spamming it a lot

Belos doesn't have to kill Voldemort, he can just turn him to stone
So could Wizards in Voldemort's universe, shockingly, he isn't just instantly killed by baddest bitch Minerva.

Also turning people to stone requires a whole ceremony, given that it took Eda like 2 minutes to be turned + all the time it took to prepare the ceremony vs Green light that can't be blocked

Back