• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emily Kaldwin Vs Voldemort (Dishonored Vs Wizarding World) 7-0-0

Arcker123

He/Him
Witch Empress Vs Wizarding Menace

• Speed =
  • Should be fair IG
Corvo's Daughter: Deceived3596, Tomfer, Arcker123, Weekly, Still, Mario, Ecstasy Corvo Victim:Deceived:
5f4ae63c1a7d79426783c53c18922fa5.jpg
c3903d85436318bc5ea8b085f6d926d7.jpg

Last edited:
I'm gonna take some time to think about this. But right from the get go a few things worry me. Voldemort might be able to resist mesmerize because of occulumecy. But I use the phrase might because we see in the HP world that it's a matter of strength and that one of greater telepathic strength can force their way through a weaker occlumecy. Emily's powers are an extension of the Outsider, a godly being. Despite also having been touched by the outsider, the Brigamore witches and even Delilah can fall victim to mesmerize. So Mesmerize might be too strong for Voldemort to deal with. Even if Voldy can resist mesmerize, we still have other powers.

Plus there is domino. Emily can link Tom's fate to something small and insignificant then kill that instead. Especially since she can summon a killable dummy.

Plus there's the stealth factor.

Then there's the howler bolts. Protego stops damage but it doesn't stop visibiilty and howling bolts have a blinding flash of light and sound that stuns.

The worst thing Emily has to deal with here is flight. Tom can try outranging with flight then spell sniping.

Not voting, but Voldemort will have to get on his broom in order to fly and even then, you definitely don’t want a magic broom getting put on fire or get hit by a attack.

I think so, he's shown flying and fighting

This is also a showing of range for Em
Technically hitting a moving target while flying on a magic broom isn’t exactly that easy as he still has to aim and stuff. That is not factoring in if the spells hits any obstacles and get blocked as that is how a certain Professor did in their duel.

Not voting, but Voldemort will have to get on his broom in order to fly and even then, you definitely don’t want a magic broom getting put on fire or get hit by a attack.
He and snape have flight without brooms.
Technically hitting a moving target while flying on a magic broom isn’t exactly that easy as he still has to aim and stuff. That is not factoring in if the spells hits any obstacles and get blocked as that is how a certain Professor did in their duel.
Sure. Emily has stealth, time slow, and far reach to dodge. She's prolly not getting hit at range.
Domino + Doppelganger goon combo GG.
Outranged 🗿

I don't recall this. In the battle of 7 harrys, it seems like flights just sum he can do spontaneously, same with snape.
As in the film or book because apparently he could likely cast it beforehand as technically the Battle of the 7 Harry Potters did take awhile to kick up a notch although in the film version, a lot of death eaters were using magic brooms rather than that spell.

As in the film or book because apparently he could likely cast it beforehand as technically the Battle of the 7 Harry Potters did take awhile to kick up a notch although in the film version, a lot of death eaters were using magic brooms rather than that spell.
FR? Damn then it's prolly a decisive win for Emily then

FR? Damn then it's prolly a decisive win for Emily then
Yep, in the film adaptation, they straight up shown a lot of death eaters on magic brooms rather than them using the flight spell.

Since as far as I am aware, Voldemort has never straight up done this flight spell during a fight like the duel with Headmaster Dumbledore or his second duel with Harry Potter.

Other than that, I am pretty sure in-character when by himself, he gonna do his ranged spells anyway.

Edit: Also I am sure Voldy did that because he will been protected by his Death Eaters during the battle of 7 Harrys

Last edited:
Emily's stealth mixed a more versatile skillset to close the cap will eventually catch-up to Voldemort even if he continues to escape via flight, plus I really doubt that he'll manage to hit her with any spell when she's constantly leaping and disappearing with stealth. Also dopplegangers should confuse him even further and make him run away from a clone and go straight to her as she sets up a trap.

For now I'm voting for Emily. (She has more wins than her father, lmao. Corvo would be proud)

Voting Emily here, though I'll add a few points here I guess

It says that she resists Pain Manip, however just as we can reason that Mesmerise can beat Vol's mind manip resist I'd wager that Crucio is far better than stinging bolts. Here's an example when Harry was put under it.

"Voldemort raised his wand, and before Harry could do anything to defend himself, before he could even move, he had been hit again by the Cruciatus curse. The pain was so intense, so all-consuming, that he no longer knew where he was... white-hot knives were piercing every inch of his skin, his head was surely going to burst with pain; he was screaming more loudly than he'd ever screamed in his life — "— The effects of the Cruciatus Curse

Idk if the bolt can compare to this, also Crucio would spawn on you with just a gesture also. Vol could also in theory transmute Emily's weapons and equipment into useless trinkets. All this being said I'll lean on Emily via using Shadow Walk to hide, Mesmerize to override Vol's resists and Domino to gank vs Vol landing AK or having Crucio work.

Back