• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude did you see the position of their swords after the clash? It's clearly showing Erza pushed her sword as well,plus it's just a little movement diffrence so it's hard to see,but the fact she has a scratch on her shoulder and not face is a clear indicator,now you can complain about low accuracy,but that's simply manga it's not like they try to be hundred percent accurate like in many other cases for different anime. And the shock wave goes in direction of the sword so if it's inclinated to Erza's shoulder as trajectory that's where the shock wave will go and she could as well move herself. I mean do you really wanna go trough similar specifics as if every other anime battle was 100% accurate.

Well it's not that hard for Erza to block his body from taking the head if Meliodas can do it in first place.

@williamshadow

I found a picture of it, so yes. And stop hiding your own ignorance behind Mashima's.

True; a solid kick would suffice but she might be creeped out by Mel's head reattaching it's self and not prevent him from sticking it back on.

@dragonmasterxyz

She improved her regen after the fact, to prevent it from happening again, but at the time decapitation would have killed her if she hadn't the means to reattach her head.

@delta what's that supposed to mean? If you want to insult me than don't waste my time,since you don't even listen to what i am saying.

Dooyo said:
The fact that he is much more durable + stronger physically than her.
He has Regenerationn which will makes her attack pratically useless in a long run, he also has revenge counter.

He can also nuke the area with his Darkness attack ( which can makes easily 30000 feet deep casually when he isn't mad lol ).

Currently, he is 10 times stronger than before + he is casually Island level. He can also summon his clone which is also as strong as his past self which was already capable of erase Danafor.

All in all, he destroy her, he has all the cards to win this match.
Don't forget his vastly higher speed which would allow him to speed blitz her and evade all of her attacks easily. His regen isn't infinite but he has seven hearts which must be destroyed for him to die, that or decapitation or getting stabbed in the brain, and even horizontally cutting him in half doesn't suffice, as has been shown with Garan already.

Just going to post proof of his speed here:(Although this is a 10x weaker form of him)

http://i.imgur.com/uhtzJGc.png

I have read much of FT manga and I never see Erza shown to be at superspeed from a normal person's perspective, superspeed and reactions are never even referenced as abilities of hers. Garan was fast enough to react to a near instant teleportation and jump several miles in the air so fast to make it look as if he vanished, and Garan is about half the power level that Meliodas is now. So Meliodas speed-blitzes Erza, and even if he didn't, his attack power and versatility is far too high for her to ever overcome, this is a total mismatch.

He could casually endure a nuke-level blast capable of wiping an entire city utterly off the face of the map(if it had been used) and he has endured giant explosions before, like the one used by Gloxinia on him. Unlike Erza's his physical body is definitely very resistant to blades when it doesn't come to someone close to him in power level, as can be powerscaled easily from Derierre's feat here:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/AvVINCjdlDA/hqdefault.jpg

The sword breaks on her neck btw and the person to attack her was a decently powerful Goddess clan member, maybe 10K or so in power level, point being that yes, Meliodas is blade-resistant and Erza's weak power level would mean all of her blades bounce off. Even if he wasn't durable enough, he could coat himself in darkness for armor or just evade or deflect the blows with his sword.

Armors or no armors, Erza can't endure an attack by someone who can effortlessly split in half a mountain with a shockwave from swinging a twig, that is casually beyond the meteor or the swipe by Irene in dragon form easily. His sacred treasure effectively boosts his power level by 50%, since it grants one clone of 50% his power level which can be split into more weaker clones, allowing him a lot of ways to distract her or have them soak up damage, or just use numbers.

Meliodas can definitely fly with darkness wings, btw, which gives him another big combat advantage, this is clear from the recent chapters where all the 10 commandments(demons like meliodas although a bit lower in power) use darkness wings to fly around easily and fight midiar battles. His Hellblaze enchantment would be pretty devastating on Erza if he used it and successfully burned her body, I would imagine it'd be extremely painful although it's not like he needs it when one casual swipe from a clone of his would turn her into litte flesh bits going flying into the air.

And yes you are right to point out that Erza cannot negate durability, even if she could get rid of all of Meliodas's darkness instantly, he'd kill her in a speed blitz, and she has no chance to hit him with her sword at all.

@WilliamShadow:

Please read the evidence posted here and realize that Erza has no real chance, the meteor feat is nothing compared to Meliodas's, and it's clear that her durability is not enough to tank one casual attack by a clone of his or a powered down form.

Obviously I vote for Meliodas, low difficulty curbstomp win for him is obvious here.

@AidenBrooks999:

Did you read the post? Please try to disprove the evidence i listed there for why Erza would be easily defeated rather than make content-free pointless responses.

Actually since speed is equalized I'll retract the point about her being speed blitzed, but the fact is he is just way more powerful and his attacks would instantly kill her while she would do pretty much zero damage to even a clone.

@dragonmasterxyz

All i am saying is that; someone with low-mid regen and a means of reattaching body parts can recover from decapitation.

@williamshadow

It means that i find your continued defence of a point that i have debunked, annoying.

I am sorry if i insulted you.

@Delta That has nothing to do with Meliodas since the moment he's decapitated, he's dead for like a week.

@WeeklyBattles:

Erza isn't Island level. Show a feat of hers that is island level, the absolute best she can do is destroy a meteor, which was an asspull in the first place, and Mel has casually accomplished similar feats with destroying a mountain with a shockwave from swinging a twig.

@Dragonmasterxyz:

Erza is nowhere near that fast. Show me a panel of her actually moving at superspeed in combat that's anywhere close to this. I already showed a panel for Meliodas's superspeed. Unfortunately it's irrelevant though as speed is equalized. Nonetheless Meliodas's power is far superior and he wins easily.

Also I just realized one other thing he can do, since he has Full Counter and Counter Vanish he or any of his clones can negate a Nakagami Armor attack used on him. He even negated a massive fireball by Monspeet(who at the time was 10x as powerful as him) so it's clear that even if Nakagami Armor is much more powerful than him he can counter any magical attacks directed at him using it.

He has countered invisible magic before, as seen when he countered King's Disaster ability directed at his wounds:

http://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111120069/5518891-0356702208-nanat.jpg

So even if a Nakagami armor magic use was invisible he could still negate it or even reflect it at Erza. If he and his clones use Full Counter on the same attack, their individual full counters stack, so if five clones reflect a singular large energy beam, it's reflected with 10x the force.

http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Lostvayne

What do you think would allow Erza to win?

@TK45 u know ur starting to sound a real lot like someone who was recently given a ban, ironically enough ur even quoting his claims and using similar statements like "show me a scan of..." downplaying the character and specifically attacking the meteor feat calling it an asspull. Small world we live in right?

I have a suspicion that you are Dooyo...Your attitude and the way you two act are exactly the same.

No argument here I was just interested since apparently both individuals pulled on the same argument in order to disprove the feat

I've reported him in so that the admins can investigate. Sorry if I'm wrong but your tone and actions are just like Dooyo's aka the one who you so happened to quote who got banned.

@WeeklyBattles:

I didn't ignore you. And I read Fairy Tail, I know for a fact that Erza does not travel several times the speed of sound. The profile for Erza does not source panels or manga evidence of why she is supposedly this fast.

You seem to be ignoring the feat I just listed of what Meliodas can destroy casually. Why did you ignore it? It is undeniably there and I can even show you the exact panel of him destroying it.

Here he swings:

http://i.imgur.com/am86gh9.png

Here it's destroyed:

http://i.imgur.com/9FstolS.png

Please don't deny this clear and sourced feat now that you've seen it.

@Davidsteel1:

I recently joined after reading the Tatsumaki vs Madara thread and seeing the rematch thread. I didn't like how nobody noticed obvious problems with the pro-Madara arguments so I made an account on the spot and joined the new thread. Here's said thread:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/616596

No, I'm not Doyoo.

@Dragonmasterxyz:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...l#Proofs_of_Laxus.27_Lightning_Being_Real_One

That thread is wrong, Laxus does not use magic at the speed of real lightning, it's magically created electricity, nowhere is it stated that it goes at absurd speeds.

Brandish indeed achieved an Island level feat by shrinking an Island to nothing but that does not make Erza island level. The meteor isn't as big as an island by any stretch, and Meliodas is obviously a lot stronger than just meteor-busting from the feat I listed.

Invel isn't Island level. He may have over some time with his blizzard frozen an area around him a bit, he didn't create entire mountains out of ice though. And again Invel doing this would not suddenly make Erza island level.

Too bad admins and such accepted it as legit. And you saying you aren't Dooyo contradicts your behavior of our system here.

@Dragonmasterxyz:

It doesn't contradict, it totally fits why I joined. I joined with a critical opinion on the old Tatsumaki thread. The fact that I cite evidence and request others to use it is totally logical and shows that I am trying to prove Meliodas would win and that Erza's chance of fighting is invalid. Even if you contest my points on her durability, you are clearly ignoring my other points about Meliodas's many other advantages like versatility, pain resistance, Regenerationn and many hearts, and his clones he can take advantage of.

@Celestial Pegasus:

So you want to ban someone because they disagree with you and act similar to someone else you don't like(in just asking for evidence of claims)? That's awfully unfair.

You act as though your "opinions" are fact. So don't play that "Ban because you disagree." card. It's "Ban because you don't follow the rules." How about you do the calc. Please by all means recalc Irene's meteor and Invels icy freeze. If you cannot do that then you can't debunk a thing.

And unlike Dooyo(Who you obviously are) don't post the not accepted lowball....

Davidsteel1 said:
"The meteor isn't as big as an island" a cannon ball isn't as big as a human body but can still make it go *splat*
Honestly, not going through the same crap thay we did with Dooyo(Who he's likely a sockpuppet of). Leave him be.

@Tk45 The fact that you are disregarding our ratings for the character and derailing this thread, instead of making a content revisions thread, warrants a ban yes. We have a legit calc that places erza at island level and mhs+ that was agreed upon by multiple people, there really is no disputing this, except if you're downplaying.

^An ACCEPTED calc at that. Honestly, I'm not going through the same stuff I went through with Dooyo again.

So what? She only destroyed the meteor in one situation, and does not just reliably destroy meteors all the time. Also we can't really know how much force it would've had to bust an island or not as it never hit the ground. It was a singular very powered up attack by her(which she just uses despite broken bones and spamming a lot of swords earlier which should've used up some mana on her part), not a casual slash that she could use all the time.

Meliodas is not a meteor, he can evade attacks or block them, or just launch a hellblaze attack at her while she jumps at him, and even if she could slice him diagonally in half despite his way higher durability, that'd maybe get rid of two hearts and he's still alive and able to fight more after she's then used up a huge amount of energy 'roaring with light' to do her super slash. Yes it's kind of ridiculous that the demons can no-sell having their spines cut in half like that but that's just the way it goes in Nanatsu.

I really have to emphasize that Meliodas has so much going for him in this fight. If he's 100% serious, he'll fly around with his darkness wings, which puts him at a big height advantage if he wants. Hellblaze can be used at decently long range, so he can avoid getting close, although she'd probably negate it with her Nakagami armor if she managed to switch to it in time. It's still something that'd require her to be wary at range as well as melee though. Here's a panel on the attack range of it:

http://www.***********.net/nanatsu-no-taizai/173/4

He could spam it at decently long range, and unless Erza just immediately has the Nakagami armor ready, it would be a pretty devastating attack for her to deal with and make sure she isn't just totally roasted.

You realize everything you say means nothing as you still go against the stats on the page in which you haven't created a CRT to change it. If you do bring up stuff NOT brought up in the 3 links I gave you. Thank you.

Make sure you name it Fairy Tail Downgrades.

Delta3000.

@williamshadow

It means that i find your continued defence of a point that i have debunked, annoying.

I am sorry if i insulted you.

Debunked? It's a fact the shock wave goes in direction of the sword and since in Kagura's sword trajectory is Erza's shoulder,and that's is supported by fact she has scratch on her shoulder after the clash,that is an explation to why Erza wasn't moved from her spot (and the fact the shockwave was simply not strong enough of course)and she was able to counter the attack thx to greater AP with benizakura.

Don't see what's exactly did you debunked?

And calling someone ignorant is offensive no matter how you put it,but it's fine. I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back