• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which temperature?

No offense to your names, but I think mine is the best. :). And well, I don't think I can ever not call it Benizakura Armor. It has been stuck in my head ever since I saw Erza one-shotting Ikaruga. Isn't it everyone's favorite armor?

@Scarlet So, I am not the only who thinks that Erza with that haircut is adorable!

Thou, I like lighting empress as well. Haircut is a reason again.

^well if we talk about design I would go for ethier Lighting empress armor or Wingblade armor,but since I usually judge it by her haircut (yeah, first thing I see on girls is their hair and if you add the fact it's red with cute cut like twin tails it's a win)thou, i kinda like the design as well and red color fits her really good.

The fact that he is much more durable + stronger physically than her.

He has Regenerationn which will makes her attack pratically useless in a long run, he also has revenge counter.

He can also nuke the area with his Darkness attack ( which can makes easily 30000 feet deep casually when he isn't mad lol ).

Currently, he is 10 times stronger than before + he is casually Island level. He can also summon his clone which is also as strong as his past self which was already capable of erase Danafor.

All in all, he destroy her, he has all the cards to win this match.

You have a habit of downplaying FT don't you.

"The fact that he is much more durable + stronger physically than her."

Both are equal in AP and Durability....Try again.

"He has Regenerationn which will makes her attack pratically useless in a long run, he also has revenge counter."

Durability Negation is a thing.

"He can also nuke the area with his Darkness attack ( which can makes easily 30000 feet casually when he isn't mad lol )."

Sadly doesn't amount to much here since both are in the same ranges I believe.

"Currently, he is 10 times stronger than before + he is casually Island level. He can also summon his clone which is also as strong as his past self which was already capable of erase Danafor."

So is Erza. Her strongest armors are literally High 6-C. We literally had to restrict Erza to make this fight fair for Meliodas

"All in all, he destroy her, he has all the cards to win this match."

Nothing you mentioned shows that he destroys her. Look at her file before you make statements like that.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You have a habit of downplaying FT don't you.
"The fact that he is much more durable + stronger physically than her."

Both are equal in AP and Durability....Try again.

"He has Regenerationn which will makes her attack pratically useless in a long run, he also has revenge counter."

Durability Negation is a thing.

"He can also nuke the area with his Darkness attack ( which can makes easily 30000 feet casually when he isn't mad lol )."

Sadly doesn't amount to much here since both are in the same ranges I believe.

"Currently, he is 10 times stronger than before + he is casually Island level. He can also summon his clone which is also as strong as his past self which was already capable of erase Danafor."

So is Erza. Her strongest armors are literally High 6-C. We literally had to restrict Erza to make this fight fair for Meliodas

"All in all, he destroy her, he has all the cards to win this match."

Nothing you mentioned shows that he destroys her. Look at her file before you make statements like that.
Lol, show me Erza being Island level ?

She isn't Island level unlike Mel who is thanks to his own feat.

Show me that durability negation via the manga scan ? I don't recall that.

Same range ? Are you kidding ? Show me Erza performing a casual feat which can erase a whole city out of the map in instant and causing 30000 feet deep in the ground then we can talk lol.

http://mangalife.org/read-online/Nanatsu-No-Taizai-chapter-130-page-11.html

Call me when you have Erza tanking something as large and deep as that attack lol.

No, man, sorry to destroy your joy but she isn't 6C since that her feat was an outlier, she isn't on Irene's level, re read the manga and know what outlier means, she got destroyed by Azir early on.

I look at her profile and realize that it is incorrect lol, she isn't even a top tier in her own manga, she got destroyed by Irene and people ( like you ) can 't even see the nonsense called outlier, she doesn't get the scaling.

Is it incorrect? Is it really. Guess what. Please make a CRT to prove us wrong. Please. Otherwise you are blowing hot air. Prove it is an outlier or otherwise shut up and drop it as you are dismissing evidence without any reasoning. A fallacy. If you can't follow simple rules then why are you here. We all decided that this wasn't an outlier. So please try and downgrade her. Here is the FT upgrade thread also read the comments for the blogs.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Is it incorrect? Is it really. Guess what. Please make a CRT to prove us wrong. Please. Otherwise you are blowing hot air. Prove it is an outlier or otherwise shut up and drop it as you are dismissing evidence without any reasoning. A fallacy. If you can't follow simple rules then why are you here. We all decided that this wasn't an outlier. So please try and downgrade her. Here is the FT upgrade thread also read the comments for the blogs.
You seems to not understand, my problem isn't that it is correct or not, my problem is whether or not Erza get the scaling.

I said " no " for the simple fact that it will be an outlier in her case, she got destroyed with a simple slap from Irene in dragon mode and you are telling me to believe that she can deal with her strongest offensive spell ? With only a single arm ? You can't see the bullshit ? Seriously, be serious dude.

Prior to that feat, she even lost against Irene in human form + when she was in Wendy body.

She also lost against Azir, a weaker spriggan, really, all the evidence that Erza's feat was indeed an outlier at her own level and tier.

You can't argue against the manga itself, every thing is against her, she was horribly inconsistent in that arc, if you are honest, you would agree with me.

"I said " no " for the simple fact that it will be an outlier in her case, she got destroyed with a simple slap from Irene in dragon mode and you are telling me to believe that she can deal with her strongest offensive spell ? With only a single arm ? You can't see the bullshit ? Seriously, be serious dude."

She did so with Clear Heart Armor in which removes Durability and Maximized AP.

"You can't argue against the manga itself, every thing is against her, she was horribly inconsistent in that arc, if you are honest, you would agree with me."

Now you question my nature. Like I told you read the comments of the blogs and The FT Revision Thread. We on this site obviously considered this legit. Let me guess all of us Staff Members are dishonest. If you have a problem. Downgrade Erza in a Content Revision Thread otherwise you are nothing but a downplayer whose evidence as far as we know has been decided not suited for a downgrade...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"I said " no " for the simple fact that it will be an outlier in her case, she got destroyed with a simple slap from Irene in dragon mode and you are telling me to believe that she can deal with her strongest offensive spell ? With only a single arm ? You can't see the bullshit ? Seriously, be serious dude."
She did so with Clear Heart Armor in which removes Durability and Maximized AP.

"You can't argue against the manga itself, every thing is against her, she was horribly inconsistent in that arc, if you are honest, you would agree with me."

Now you question my nature. Like I told you read the comments of the blogs and The FT Revision Thread. We on this site obviously considered this legit. Let me guess all of us Staff Members are dishonest. If you have a problem. Downgrade Erza in a Content Revision Thread otherwise you are nothing but a downplayer whose evidence as far as we know has been decided not suited for a downgrade...
Clear heat armor in which removes durability and maximized AP ? I can't follow you there sorry, but it will be nice that you finally show me that in the manga or a statement from the manga implying or saying that.

I read it and no one explain or detail how Erza benefits the scaling despite all her fails prior to that event, I'm not dowplaying her, it's Mashima who isn't consistent with her strength, nuance.

And you appear to be nothing but a fanboy who don't want to listen the fact and events prior to that feat.

@Dooyo Fairy tail chapter 236: Erza vs Azuma pages 15-16. Erza states and I quote "if I want to surpass his magic power I'm going to have to collect all my strength into a single attack. I can't afford any magical power for defences. So I have no need for armour " after saying this she switches to her clear heart clothing.

"I read it and no one explain or detail how Erza benefits the scaling despite all her fails prior to that event, I'm not dowplaying her, it's Mashima who isn't consistent with her strength, nuance."

Despite the thread saying she scales to Spriggans who are all Island level.....Nice try but you didn't read anything.

"And you appear to be nothing but a fanboy who don't want to listen the fact and events prior to that feat."

Or maybe if you could actually post any evidence that debunks the thread and blogs. Something you've yet to do...

"Clear heat armor in which removes durability and maximized AP ? I can't follow you there sorry, but it will be nice that you finally
show me that in the manga or a statement from the manga implying or saying that."

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---091?id=307520#15

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---236?id=307666#15

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"I read it and no one explain or detail how Erza benefits the scaling despite all her fails prior to that event, I'm not dowplaying her, it's Mashima who isn't consistent with her strength, nuance."Despite the thread saying she scales to Spriggans who are all Island level.....Nice try but you didn't read anything.
"And you appear to be nothing but a fanboy who don't want to listen the fact and events prior to that feat."

Or maybe if you could actually post any evidence that debunks the thread and blogs. Something you've yet to do...

"Clear heat armor in which removes durability and maximized AP ? I can't follow you there sorry, but it will be nice that you finally
show me that in the manga or a statement from the manga implying or saying that."

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---091?id=307520#15

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---236?id=307666#15
I said : " explain to why she is scaled to Irene, not the spriggans "

Since it is Irene, the strongest spriggan who performed the feat, and she does that i Dragon form.

All the spriggans and character weaker than her, doesn't get the scaling, that is logic and self-explanatory dude, I can't help you if you can't even grasp such basic thing.

I already said my stance and point about the matter, but as I said, you aren't willing to listen and even looking at it, so don't say that I didn't makes any point, be at least honest and say that you refuse to consider my points, it would have been fair.

Well, I check your scans, and unfortunetely, where it is stated that she can ignore her opponent's durability ? Nowhere, so yeah, too bad.

It is said that she focus on her offensive in that state and drop her defensive, which makes her vulnerable against attacks ( since she doesn't have any armor in that state ).

"Since it is Irene, the strongest spriggan who performed the feat, and she does that i Dragon form.

All the spriggans and character weaker than her, doesn't get the scaling, that is logic and self-explanatory dude, I can't helpe you if you can't even grasp such basic thing."

Umm yep you obviously didn't read the full thing.....The Spriggan's are scaled to Invel.....Not Irene....But clearly you didn't notice. Sorry if you weren't competent enough to see that. (That's what you sound like btw)

"I already said my stance and point about the matter, but as I said, you aren't willing to listen and even looking at it, so don't say that I didn't makes any point, be at least honest and say that you refuse to consider my points, it would have been fair."

I never said that. I listened and you never once countered anythng already established.

"Well, I check your scans, and unfortunetely, where it is stated that she can ignore her opponent's durability ? Nowhere, so yeah, too bad."

Honestly if you paid attention to the files here you would've gotten your answer but oh well I guess that requires too much effort.

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---322?id=307753#11

he Nakagami Armor consumes a vast amount of Magic Power, which has prevented anyone from wearing the armor in over ten years; however, the ones who are able to wield it are capable of dispelling Magic, and are granted a peerless sword, which can cut or slice through anything, even "space"

Cutting space=Durability Negation

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Since it is Irene, the strongest spriggan who performed the feat, and she does that i Dragon form.
All the spriggans and character weaker than her, doesn't get the scaling, that is logic and self-explanatory dude, I can't helpe you if you can't even grasp such basic thing."

Umm yep you obviously didn't read the full thing.....The Spriggan's are scaled to Invel.....Not Irene....But clearly you didn't notice. Sorry if you weren't competent enough to see that. (That's what you sound like btw)

"I already said my stance and point about the matter, but as I said, you aren't willing to listen and even looking at it, so don't say that I didn't makes any point, be at least honest and say that you refuse to consider my points, it would have been fair."

I never said that. I listened and you never once countered anythng already established.

"Well, I check your scans, and unfortunetely, where it is stated that she can ignore her opponent's durability ? Nowhere, so yeah, too bad."

Honestly if you paid attention to the files here you would've gotten your answer but oh well I guess that requires too much effort.

http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---322?id=307753#11

he Nakagami Armor consumes a vast amount of Magic Power, which has prevented anyone from wearing the armor in over ten years; however, the ones who are able to wield it are capable of dispelling Magic, and are granted a peerless sword, which can cut or slice through anything, even "space"

Cutting space=Durability Negation
Umm, and sorry if you aren't competent enough to notice that Invel isn't also Island level, the calc was done in NF, not in this forum, and the calc over there, stated that the mid end is what it is used, which is high end city level.

So try again better next time.

Said what ? Man, re-read my post again because you fail to understand what I even said. You don't listen anything, stop lying, I already stated that she can't be scaled to Irene's feat for obvious reasons + Invel's feat isn't even Island level to beginning with so you can't forget that road of scaling too.

Thanks for showing that you can't read properly your own scan that you posted yourself, you are sure that there is the term " cut even space " there ? She cut her spell, not space, so again, you failed miserably to prove your fanfic point.

"Umm, and sorry if you aren't competent enough to notice that Invel isn't also Island level, the calc was done in NF, not in this forum, and the calc over there, stated that the mid end is what it is used, which is high end city level."

Where it was done means nothing. The staff here accepted the high end on this calc. Also Invel isn't Island level? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Invel_Yura

"Said what ? Man, re-read my post again because you fail to understand what I even said. You don't listen anything, stop lying, I already stated that she can't be scaled to Irene's feat for obvious reasons + Invel's feat isn't even Island level to beginning with so you can't forget that road of scaling too."

"I don't listen anything.".....Also still waiting on you to beat what was already established... Since you still haven't made a Content Revision Thread. You are derailing a thread.

"Thanks for showing that you can't read properly your own scan that you posted yourself, you are sure that there is the term " cut even
space " there ? She cut her spell, not space, so again, you failed miserably to prove your fanfic point."

Oh boy this is fun. She dispelled her magic, but she still cut through space. It is literally on her file. So no it isn't a fanfic point. Especially since I don't make her file. Nice try. How about you, I don't know..Read the damn files first. Seriously ALL of your questions would be answered if you either..

1) Read her file.

2) Created a Content Revision Thread

3) Read the comment sections of the blog posts.

4) Read Aiden's message wall posts.

Things you've clearly not done. This is starting to get redundant as you have done nothing I've told you to do. So from now on I will simply say "Read the file." Until you do number 2.

Also for the last damn time DO NOT QUOTE LARGE BLOCKS OF TEXT.

" Where it was done means nothing. The staff here accepted the high end on this calc. Also Invel isn't Island level? https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Invel_Yura "

Pathetic, the source of the calc isn't from here, so you have to buy from where it comes from, thanks to show your fanboy color one more time.

" Oh boy this is fun. She dispelled her magic, but she still cut through space. It is literally on her file. So no it isn't a fanfic point. Especially since I don't make her file. Nice try. How about you, I don't know..Read the damn files first. Seriously ALL of your questions would be answered if you either..

1) Read her file.

2) Created a Content Revision Thread

3) Read the comment sections of the blog posts.

4) Read Aiden's message wall posts.

Things you've clearly not done. This is starting to get redundant as you have done nothing I've told you to do. So from now on I will simply say "Read the file." Until you do number 2. "

Oh man, not only you don't even recognize your own mistake about miss quoting the scan that you yourself posted, but you need others for such easy task ? Dude, nowhere in the scan it is stated that she can cute space, so why I will buy her file when the manga doesn't even support it ? Unlike you I am not a sheep who can be fooled that easily, try again.

Mmmhmm

All you've done is call me a fanboy. Meaning you call our whole staff nothing but fanboys for accepting this. Please say more. Dig yourself more into a hole. You don't know anything about what we've done here. How about this if you don't like it. Go somewhere else. You are derailing the thread... Seriously. Why do you think I've quit explaining things to you? You are derailing. Literally a bannable offense.

Still waiting for the CRT....

Funny how I can't post anymore on the FT revison thread, it seems that I was blocked by your beloved staff, that is really fair really lol.

I am calling you fanboy, you aren't representing anyone but your own self.

If you were blocked, you wouldn't be able to comment here. Though you're extremely close to getting blocked. The thread was closed because the revisions were done.

I was blocked in that thread before Aiden decided to close it, so yeah, I am just stating the reality.

"Funny how I can't post anymore on the FT revison thread, it seems that I was blocked by your beloved staff, that is really fair really lol."

If you'd bothered to read the forum placement it would have told you that it was a Staff Discussion Thread. If you have a problem with it message them on their message wall simple as that.

"I am calling
you fanboy, you aren't representing anyone but your own self."

Yeah I am representing myself. I've never lied. I have just gone by what we've had for a while and what we've accepted. More or less I am using the site as my evidence as I know what we do here. And I can admit when a character I like loses and such. I don't steadily try to downgrade the opposing characters. I go by the files as I know they are checked for accuracy. So before you call me a fanboy consider what I use for evidence and what I know of this site.

Or y'know you can just be banned...

Dooyo said:
I was blocked in that thread before Aiden decided to close it, so yeah, I am just stating the reality.
Aiden literally just closed the thread. We can't comment on it either unless we reopen it.

@Dooyo

You feel happy from this or anything.

I would normally report behavior, but call a Staff Member "pathetic". I can't stand to that.

You are not special for downplaying a verse and s***ing the d*** to the other. Because, if you believe that King wins and gave good arguments on a polite manner, this wouldn't had happen. Now, you already good all your warnings, next day don't even try to open your acount, except you want to know how many days you won't be able to feel yourself better insulting hard working people.

I'll go with Meliodas with reasons that people have put that he wins.

Nakagmi Armor only dispels magic.

http://thefairystales.tumblr.com/post/81866902988/erzas-nakagami-armor-chapter-322

Here's a butter knife that can dispel magic and a can of sardines protected by a magic defensive.

I get the butter knife and cut the can of sardines, as it can dispel magic. The can has been cut as the magic defensive was dispelled by the butter knife.

^Dispels magic and ignore durabilty cause it cuts trough space.

But nakagami armor isn't used here so it doesn't matter.

Lol, how would Low-Mid Regenerationn help Meliodas who has Island level durability versus Erza who has Large Island level attack potency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back