• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm Didn't see that. How long does it take for him to revive?

Well in this case the OP has to decide whether 1 death equals a win for Erza or not.

It takes days for Meliodas to revive if you are wondering i don't know how long exactly but it sure ain't hell instantly

Oh, so she kill him, but she doesn't win?

Close this thread because inconclusive or change the OP. That's what I suggest.

According to this page I found, I dont know how to link it so just pasting here

Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one month (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, permanently incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a month, are to be assumed as victory conditions.

If Meliodas is killed and doesn't revive for an hour, he loses.

Also I vote Elza for reasons said above me.

^Erza dude :D and I also change my vote here since Nakagami armor and wingblade armor are used,since Erza wins with bypassing defence and durabilty.

So, vote for Erza instead of Meliodas.

^yeah I know. Nakagami armor bypasses durabilty and wingblade any defence I think everyone know that now.

@Jim So I will address this.

1) For the 1 month deal. What would Erza be doing in the same location for a month. Heck why would she stay there for a day? After she kills Meliodas once unless he resurrects instantly, Erza won't be there.

2) About the two armors. She can literally switch between the two instantly.

@williamshadow,

Mel lives in a verse were virtually everyone uses a sword and he has 3000 years experience; he's a better swordsman period.

Not really since Erza gave a nakama speech before hand and it is compleatly illogical for Erza to be able to block a stronger version of an attack when she had zero defenses when she couldn't block the weaker version when she had max defences.

^actually she blocked it because her AP is stronger allowing her to intercept the attack with same power.

Saying that she fights for her friends is nothing more than explanation for why she fought plus it was very emotional scene where she explains how Kagura's brother Simon was inloved with her and how he died to protect her so, please just beacuse you don't like her character dont take away the value of scenes like that and think logically stronger AP against another attack is what allowed her to block which actually wasnt a block but she intercepted and moved her sword aside a little which caused a huge destruction behind her.

He has 3k years of experience,but he mostly concentrates on his flames or phisical overpowering the opponent rather than swordsmanship so he is only an equal to her in that more or less.

So I counted the votes, but I think I'm wrong.

Meliodas : 5

Delta3000, ZackMoon1234 (Me), Dooyo (I don't know if his vote counts), HalfAsianFan, Shadowbokunohero.

Erza : 8

WilliamShadow, CoreOfimBalance, JBennett, Bleuburd, Not Jim Sterling, Josif1, Dragonmasterxyz, DocAnimeTheory

Shadowbokunohero said:
going with Meliodas with High diff, via Resurrection and clones. i think it would be close but giving meliodas it by a hair
combined with Regenerationn and attack reflection.

Attack reflection against Erza? You serious? She is sword use so, she is completly fine and Nakagami armor ignores durabilty and wingblade his defence.

Actually durabilty negation>>regenartion dude. She is a normal swordsman she doesn't infuse magic within them except for Benizakura and if she uses elemental attacks.

Other way around, negating durability will not stop the wound from healing. Elemental attacks are something Mel can reflect.

@williamshadow

I don't dislike her character, i dislike the bad logic and physics used in her fights; for example http://********.me/manga/fairy_tail/v37/c315/8.html , Page 7 shows 3 different senarios

1) the sword wound on Erza's shoulder indicates that Kagura's blade struck Erza and therefore transfered all of it's KE into Erza's body; deflecting the sword at this point is 1) impossible and 2) pointless even if it were possible because the energy would have already been transfered resulting in Erza's death or her being launched along the path of the shockwave.

2) Erza blocked the blow as you said by matching Kagura's AP; but if so the shock wave would have been omnidirectional (spreading from the point of contact) and Erza wouldn't have a cut on her shoulder.

3) The presence of a unidirectional shockwave implies that Erza did not match the force of Kagura's swing which, at the very least, would have resulted in Erza being launched along the path of the shockwave.

Additionally full counter can reflect magically charged physical attacks as shown against Twigo.

^if it's a vital spot that he can't regenerate like heart or brain yes and if it's his hand it's not like she is just randomly allow him to take his hand and attach it since he can't regenerate it from nothing.

She would use ones an elemental attack and would get low damage because her armor halve the damage and after that fight without using them as she usually does.

Cropfist said:
Other way around, negating durability will not stop the wound from healing. Elemental attacks are something Mel can reflect.
We addressed that all she would need is to strike his neck. He can't regenerate from decapitation. Plus is resurrction takes awhile.

@delta you said it yourself she has a wound on her shoulder and that's because the shockwave was moved from actual trajectory or else it would hit Erza directly and scrat her soldier.

I said higher AP that allows her to stop the attack of course that doesn't necessarily mean every single bit of the attack's shock wave just like it happened.

No, became the shockwave that was created wasn't strong enough to move Erza from her spot since most of the attacks force was blocked.p and the shockwave didn't hit her directly but on the side of her shoulder and it did a scratch as you showed yourself.

And I was referring to fact you took and removed a big part of value of the things Erza said and not just "nakama speech" like you described it. And only some of her battles have bad logic like vs Azuma and Kyouka, this on the other side had sense lie I explained anyway since its derailing if you wanna talk about it anymore post on my wall.

Couldn't Mel reattach his head with his black matter similar to what Mospeet did in the last chapter or 2; he'd have have to be quick of course.

Delta3000 said:
Couldn't Mel reattach his head with his black matter similar to what Mospeet did in the last chapter or 2; he'd have have to be quick of course.
No as he only has Low-Mid Regen. So if he gets decapitated he's dead.

@dragonmasterxyz,

So does Darquess (skulldugerry pleasant) and she still reattached her head after it was ripped off. My point is if NNT demons can reassemble their bodies after being cut apart with their black matter and then heal; Erza would have to make sure Mel didn't stick his head back on before his brain died to put him down. Additionally Erza probably wouldn't decapitate someone.

@williamshadow,

The blow was blocked not deflected so the shockwave cannot have changed trajectory. Here http://www.physicstutorials.org/home/impulse-momentum/collisions , that and similar material that is easy to find, should cure your ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back