• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Post time skip Erza low end" that's practicly based on her calc and low end is island lvl,thou if you haven't seen the calcs it is confusin guess burning should change that.

@doc No, the low end:is island lvl

but mid end:large island is accepted

while high end: is country lvl or small country don't remmeber.

Oh that's a completely different calc haven't seen that... Anyway with 6-C versions it should be clear enough

Not voting yet but Erza's nakagami and wingblade armor doesn't bypass durability, just read and reread it 5 times, and it doesn't state or imply anywhere that they do. Nakagami has the ability to cut magic, and wingblade has the ability to hit targets without touching them (range unknown). The nakagami didn't cut space, it cut spacial magic, and the wingblade, think of it as Naruto's senjutsu or Lanaya's psi blades, able to hit enemies without directly touching them but DOESN'T BYPASS DURABILITY.

DocAnimeTheory said:
@Bleuburd Erza is Large Island level versus Meliodas who is only Island level.
The wingblade armor can "land blows without making direct contact" hence it can bypass durability. The Nakagami sword can cut through space, and is peerless. Hence it can bypass durability.
I told you i'm not voting yet, and no check your dictionary again, they are not similar. Bypassing durabilty means that the attack neglects durability of the target damaging it anyway. Landing blows without direct contact is just that, landing blows, so if your attack is wall level, and your target is city level, despite not making contact. you hit it, does it do damage? no. And for the nakagami 1. I read a different translation. 2. You're basing it on the wrong page. The Elfman page is him expressing his opinio, the Erza page is her actually explaining what the armor does, and according to her it dispels magic. Honestly just look at the scans again, look and you'll see that Erza only cut Minerva's magic, NOT reality, look. If you still want to insist that it cuts space because one audience character claimed it did, despite it SHOWN to only cut spacial magic, and the very owner saying that its power is to dispel magic and has nothing to do with space at all...

You know what, just take it like this, to better understand the wingblade.

Take a knight as a target (armored), then take two arrows, one is armor piercing (Bypass armor), and one is blunt but with a magnet in it's tip (i honestly couldn't find a better comparison). Arrow 1 would be aimed at the knight, arrow two wouldn't be. The armor piercing round would of course bypass the armor and damage the knight, while the magnetic arrow despite not being targeted would comedically home in on the knight and hit it, but wouldn't do damage to the knight.

She cut an intangible being with Nakagami armor so it's more than enough of a proof and it cuts space so, it's pretty much obvious.

And nakagami armor isn't used here anyway.

Oh,and that one is maybe the smartest anime character ever.

WilliamShadow said:
She cut an intangible being with Nakagami armor so it's more than enough of a proof and it cuts space so, it's pretty much obvious.
Let me guess, that guy's intangibility is somehow related to magic right? You don't even need to answer.

I'm going with erza via powergap.

@Bleuburd Look we accept it as Durability Negation here. Plus with Verse Equalization it works on non magic. Spatial Magic is space no matter what verse it is in due to VE. Anyway drop this discussion.

^actually with not having any armor on Erza focuses all her Magical energy on her sword (benizakura) making it her strongest attacking "armor".

And there is no reason to discus this.

^that is not the scan where Erza destroys the meteor look at the next chapter (where you have a huge magical aura around the sword)and it's not ms version anyway so, design could be different which I doubt since she uses benizakura almost all the time with that cloth ,but not necessarily.

And please don't go in FT discussion with me when talking about the story. Erza herself said that in that cloth she leaves her defence and concentrates purely on attack and that's that.

Now if you really wanna waste my time talking about this then write on my wall cause I don't want to derail this thread anymore.

WilliamShadow said:
Now if you really wanna waste my time talking about this then write on my wall cause I don't want to derail this thread anymore.
This is the wise decision. Please don't go over that here. There are a lot of messages here with barely any votes, derailing this even more and it'll get closed.

Meliodas with high difficulty.

Reasons: better swordsman and every swordsman Erza has fought has kicked her ass and could have killed her easily until her nakama power kicked in (i'm assuming she doesn't get nakama power or plot armour here); thousands more of years of combat experience; Mel is far more willing to inflict lethal or crippling damage than Erza is; Mel's regen will make him very hard to put down and he handles serious injury much better than Erza.

^Meliodas never showed any actual sword skills in confront to Erza like really in battle against Kagura it was shown. And that nakama thing is a pretty lame excuse since in battle with Kagura t example she overpowers her only when she used her clear heart clothing which is purely attack based so, it has perfect sense.

Anyway the second part is enough plus he has clones for distraction.

Never gave my vote. So after looking at Meliodas he can still die from decapitation meaning on Nakagami Starlight to the neck will kill him. Also both have Power Nullification, but one slash from her Nakagami Armor will dispell Meliodas' techniques due to Verse Equalization. Now I say Nakagami because this says her 6-C version so that means her 6-C armors. According to Aiden(Who was in charge of the FT updates) Nakagami is a HAX armor NOT a High 6-C armor.

His immortality will prevent him to die from decapitation, but the last time he died(after Estarossa stab 7 of his hearts which should kill him and prevent him to regen again) he need weeks to resurrected again which can be counted as loss by Standard Battle Assumptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back