• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^nah he is just a random hater,he pretty much only talked bad about Erza instead of giving a reasonable answer.

Okay.

Also, guys I'm placing Bleuburd's vote in Limbo because there's no power gap so I'll wait for him to get back. I think it was a misconception.

Okay, since they're apparently sockpuppets, I'll count only one. However, if the case is that banned users' votes are considered null, I'll remove both.

Also, William what the hell does that mean?

And I'm getting tired of entering this thread for some reason.

You should also consider the votes given to Meliodas when there was the entire discussion about wing blade and Nakagami armor and ask people that voted for Meliodas before that (since they didn't consider Nakagami and wing blade) to vote again taking out the votes until they do. I think it's only one person thou.

Yeah it's only half Asian who voted considering Erza without them.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Okay.
Also, guys I'm placing Bleuburd's vote in Limbo because there's no power gap so I'll wait for him to get back. I think it was a misconception.

Oh sorry, I didn't read the OP thoroughly. Does 6-C Erza have the meteor feat? And what does Erza have to protect her from black flames? They may not be that potent but they do hinder even the strongest types of regen.

I'll try to give a vote once answered.

6-C Erza doesn't have only clear heart clothing,purgatory armor,adamantine armor and fairy Armadura. And meteor feat its high 6-C so no.

Well, although both are 6-C, Meliodas has a "higher 6-C" (to be precise 14~~43 Gigatons), while Erza's 6-C that comes from power-scaling from both Brandish and Invil's feat who are below 10 Gigatons.

So...yeah, Meliodas should be able to take this. Also, Full Counter/Counter Vanish or in the worst case Revenge Counter should be able to do the trick.

ScarletFirefly said:
She has Flame Empress armor that cuts the flames effects in half.

I honestly don't know how to apply that here. Cutting the flame's effect in half would probably mean heat resistance, not hax resistance.

Anyways I'll vote for Erza. Assuming they have equal AP and Dura and since speed is Equalized, all that's left is Hax and versatility. Mel has regen (good but because of the decapitation rule is heavily nerfed), black matter, and black flames which augment his AP and Dura. Erza has no Regen but has......................... You know what I change my mind. I vote for Meliodas because his hax is actually better in this case, Regen + high damage range attacks+ revenge counter, and in case Erza switches to her elemental armors so she could exchange in range Mel still has full counter and counter vanish. Even if Erza lands a solid hit to Mel chances are that he'd be fine (except if it decapitates him), but the same could not be said for Erza, since she has no regen. Also Mel is arguably the better swordsman. This is not solid proof but it is the basis of my claim, Meliodas is the best swordsman in his verse, said to be undefeatable with the sword. Erza is just another mage with a sword, I'm not saying she's an amateur, all i'm saying is that out of all the fights she's had with other swordsman in her verse, her skill is just ok. Erza actually wins her fights with power and not skill, while Mel canonically wins with skill.

@williamshadow

I debunked your point about Erza match Kagura's ap using simple physics. Saying fictional physics isn't the same as real physics when you are talking about a fictional event in terms of real physics is a non sequitur.

FYI an athletic human can apply enough force to throw another human (it's safe to assume Erza has the mass of a regular human) so a shock wave that can destroy multiple buildings can definitly apply the required force.

@delta You go by assumptions she is a normal human but she isn't or else she would never survive even building lvl attack and same goes fore very wizard they are super humans not regular humans.

Since its 10-5 and yesterday we had 8-5 shouldn't this be closed and added dragon?

Bleuburd said:
Wait, I thought erza doesn't have wingblade or Nakagami on this one?
Yes she does and she Ignores durabilty with one and defence with other.

So your final vote?

And Erza isn't just another wizard with sword they are pretty equal there. And Meliodas always wins with power lol counters are power not skill. Flames are flames what hax are you talking about?

Burning Full Fingers said:
The votes are like 9-7 or something. Hold on, lemme count. Yeah, it's 9-7.
9-6 because half Asian vote before Nakagami armor and wingblade were added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back