• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread II: Stephen Hawking > God

Yeah the reason i thought of that is because the Loki sidequest of him asking you to kill a demon (No, not cause of Akechi)

Considering if they could cap out at 2-B at most through scaling they could defeat Matador and Thor and some more after them but would get curbstomped by Futomimi and Gozu Tennoh. Also i dislike that endgame demons in Nocturne are being called 2-C when the mid game demons are already at the upper end of the verse's finite 2-As

So I'm just going to bring this up here. What's the agreement on the connection between SMT:If and Persona 2? Are they considered part of the same universe, and if so, would it affect anything?

I mean, Tamaki and the Kuzunoha do show up in both Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment. There's also the fact that Eternal Punishment has been acknowledged by later games, with Tatsuya being mentioned on TV and the Kirijo being an offshoot of the Nanjo.

MYHERO said:
I would like to see the Persona 4 cast trying to use the power of friendship in Nocturne and see how far they get.

Also want Kazuya to teach Minato what real suffering is.
Minato never got Koromaru taken....he doesn't know what Kazuya and John Wick feel.

Mom told me to get her some coffee and I bought it and I can't figure out how to give it to her.

This is getting a bit too dead for me. Too hopefully start new conversation: Are we ever gonna fix the Soul Hackers profile? 6-B sounds utterly ridiculous when they've fought all the same demons others have fought, like Beelzebub. Plus the remake has even more 2-A stuff like Metatron and possibly engdame King Abaddon Raidou

Yeah, as far as I remember the Protagonists fight Tiamat, Abzu and Mara too, the former of which both have statements of having created "everything".

Yeah, i'm just not sure if it would scale since i haven't beaten Raidou or Soul Hackers. Do you know about how strong Abaddon Raidou is for sure yourself Ultima? Just asking

Raidou fought and defeated a Lucifer who was explicitly going all out, and then subdued an aspect of Masakado who is treated as the strongest Demon in the game. He is also apparently portrayed as being above the Demi-Fiend in the definitive version of Nocturne. So, yeah.

Thanks for confirming that for me since there's always context you can miss out on if you don't play the game. Plus wasn't he above Demi-Fiend like just after he outclassed the 3 Archangels?

Major respects to Raidou. Stronger then a messiah, bested Lucifer, and one of the key starters of the Persona series.

Raidou may as well be a Messiah. And if that's the case we really need to bring up that DLC feat for Flynn if its considered okay

Solacis said:
That... looks familiar.
I found it by searching up the japanese version of the Great Will. I don't know if this picture is related to SMT, but this is how I would imagine if the Axiom ever interacts with others directly.

MYHERO said:
I found it by searching up the japanese version of the Great Will. I don't know if this picture is related to SMT, but this is how I would imagine if the Axiom ever interacts with others directly.
I just remembered where I recognized it from... Let's just say I forgot for a reason.

YHVH = Brahman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Satan >>> The Kuzuryu (Nine-Headed Form) >>> Krishna >> Shesha (Third Resurrection) >= Lucifer (Walter Absorbed) and Merkabah >> The Kuzuryu (One-Headed Form) > Lucifer (Regular Incarnations) >>> The Shekinah >>> Empty Mem Aleph >> Mem Aleph >>> Yaldabaoth (Merged with Metatron) >>>>> Yaldabaoth >>>>>>>>>>> Combined Power of the Four Cardinal Archangels > Metatron >>> The Names of YHVH and the Ancient of Days = Kagutsuchi ∞>>>>>>>>>> Fake YHVH >>> Michael = Asura >> Gabriel, Raphael and Uriel = Lilith and Maya >= Tiamat > Ouroboros

Back