• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megami Tensei General Discussion Thread

This is technically not Megami Tensei, but would anyone be interested in potentially scaling Metaphor: ReFantazio (assuming it doesn't have some weird cosmological tie to MegaTen that makes it part of the verse)? I would really like to work on profiles, but I still have to finish my work on another verse.

This is technically not Megami Tensei, but would anyone be interested in potentially scaling Metaphor: ReFantazio (assuming it doesn't have some weird cosmological tie to MegaTen that makes it part of the verse)? I would really like to work on profiles, but I still have to finish my work on another verse.
I could possibly help since I'll be playing it on release.

Yeah.

I'm playing though the demo, I'm not 100% sure it's not connected to Megami Tensei, since the demo seems to be teasing it quite a bit so far, but we'll have to wait and see for the final release before drawing conclusions

could bring any future discussion to this thread if theres anything interesting to discuss

MegaTen humans can simply put, fight gods they have no business fighting. We shouldn’t use the point of “they lost to humanity.” Especially is the God in question isn’t tier 0. Let’s not forget PT at the time were vastly stronger then when they stole Yaldabaoth’s role of administrator. Effectively giving them the power of the masses. That’s how Sataneal was summoned in the first place, Sataneal is of the same ilk as Yaldabaoth, an administrator.
btw, could you elaborate on this? I remember the scene but I don't remember that being my takeaway from the scene.
Where is it stated that they stole the role of administrator? Or how does one reach that conclusion?

Back