• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread II: Stephen Hawking > God

Shin Megami Topic: Who is the best Persona protagonist? And you can't cheat and say Tatsuya because he has actual character development. I mean in the looks, feel, and the badassery department.

The one that looks like Hazama's bastard child. And thank god for that shoddily made Shining One page. (since it says he's on the same level as tutorial Flynn but list him as 100 times stronger. And maybe they can even be listed as large town level)

Or Yu Narukami for that one scene with the nurse

Neither of them. The first Persona protag since he's clearly the closest looking to Hazama. Besides Akira would be related Jonathan if anything.

Y'know the more I rewatch the Diamond Realm DLC, the more I agree with Ultima, with it being trash. Might be just me, but I don't like how they portrayed Demifiend as a stereotypical hothead just because he's the Chaos boi. He should've been more of an apathetic kind of guy, but with a murderous edge to him. The silent but deadly kind of character if you get my drift.

I think there may have been for some of the early games. Anyways, I could see Abel being associated with Chaos more than Law.

I always thought Good Law was the best ending for Abel. It works really well and has a lot of good character stuff and for once isn't having Law go complete psycho

Yamato kind of had a point, but I couldn't agree with the whole idea of manipulating humanity's minds to fit their world.

MYHERO said:
Shin Megami Topic: Who is the best Persona protagonist? And you can't cheat and say Tatsuya because he has actual character development. I mean in the looks, feel, and the badassery department.
In terms of badassery? Yu, the mans a Chad for a reason. In general? The Door Twins, I like how they represent the duality of their Arcana, Makoto's outwardly indifferent to everything even death, but does ultimately care about his friends while Minako outwardly shows care and happiness but is innerly accepting of Death, shown by her dialouge choices.

@Hst Hmmm for me it's very hard. A lot of the protagonists (except for Maya and Tastuya) are bunches of awesome designs. Yu is tall and stoic with a sense of wildness with that silver hair color. Both Naoya and Ren are classy suave gents with the way they pose and dress. And Minato has this bishonen look to him with his height, hair, and demeanor. It makes him look cool and cute at the same time. And honestly that's what I like in a dude. I would totally take Minato on for a date if I had to pick. He would probably hold the door for me as well.

Back