• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread II: Stephen Hawking > God

Oh okay. I can fill some in, but I don't think I am quite knowledgeable to do this adequately. I know Aleph would sit at the top with YHVH and Brahman. I also know Demifiend would be comparable to Lucifer. I can make a revised one right now, but I will need help on where I should put the protagonists.

Yvel Atsly said:
Which major demons? The MCs probably aren't used cause they just fall somewhere in it rather than be part of it
That's why I said the '"full"' scaling chain for "every" 2-A, I should have used '"complete"' instead.

@Hero

Beelzy, the other Bel demons, the reason gods of nocturne, etc.

Babel scales above Lucifer, so yeah. Not sure where Polaris is, given how DeSu 2 is pretty separate from every other SMT game.

Was just incase anyone else had a different opinion. But Kazuya should place higher than characters like Vishnu and Beelzebub of course. Also shouldn't Ahura Mazda be comparable to or even stronger than Ahriman? He is supposed to be his good counterpart and is considered God where Ahriman is like The Devil

Yeah, Zurvan is a godly spirit that rules over the expanse. I'm making a profile for him soon, i just can't get a good pic as of now

Just in case it's ever needed, so I know it's possible without making an entirely new page and deleting the old one.

https://www.siliconera.com/2018/08/27/shin-megami-tensei-v-producer-shares-a-development-update/

There is a chance that Nocturne might get a remake. I would love it if this actually happens with Persona 5 graphics. It would also be dope if they expand on what happens after the True Demon Ending. Like we know Demi fails, but it would be nice of Atlus to show us him fighting the war and see how far he was able to go. It would also put closure on what happened to him.

Though I'm probably getting a bit over my head on this one. While I would love one, I think other SMT games deserves to get the remake treatment like SMT 1 or 2. Nocturne despite its age, already looks pretty great.

I wouldn't get as hyped but if I were to choose between Nocturne or any of those 2, I would have to pick the latter.

They deserve it far more than Nocturne.

As cool as Nocturne is, my least favorite mainline but its still incredible. And Akemi fighting Demi-Fiend on some Studio Madhouse animation would be dope

I had friended and invited Yvel Atsly on discord, if any of you guys want to hop along then leave your usernames in here. I want more SMT peeps on this server so it Yvel won't get bored out of his mind.

Oh trust me, I'm used to being bored out of my mind and never being able to share my opinions cause i don't want to spoil anyone. Plus i enjoy your server anyways

Back