• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that if there is something that needs to be done regarding MegaTen is a "rework" of the profiles, I heard that a revision is planned so if a change actually happen it'll only be after it, but anyway here is what I want to say.

First of all, I think that they lack of scans and there is a few things that need to be changed.

The Magatams on Demi-Fiend's profile for exemple, the abilities should be listed on his profile directly with the scans regarding the abilities, I saw a profile with it but I can't remeber who did it, I think it's a great example of what I'm trying to say.

And it's the exact same for the other characters, it might be harder for some of them (especially the opponents but the party members/side characters are included as well) but it'll for sure be better to actually have scans with the skill and then write the ability like it's usally done, instead of the ability on it's own. This just one exemple out of many but if something like this could happen, it will be great.

Last point and it's regarding the Attack Potency of the characters, like I said before, I'm aware of the revision so I'm just going to talk about the fact that for some of the descriptions cruelly lack of scans (most of them are obviously related to the multiple thread) but adding them to a profile when necessary would make sense, for example on Serph's profile, it's stated that he defeated all arcangels but instead of teling I think showing is better and just links will probably be sufficent, one at the start of the fight and if necessary one at the end. It's only a little detail but it will look better.

In conclusion, if anyone know someone who might be intrested in this or if someone is already working on it, feel free to contact me on discord (mori.gfx) I'll be glad to help and actually be a part of the "project".

Maybe not the best idea to make a thread on this. The supporters were planning to do pretty much all this anyway along with the revisions they've been cooking up

I was informed the thread is pretty bare bones and devoid of substance. We are in the middle of reworking it after some other general stuff are out of the way. But at the time being, not now. Someone asked to close this, but will give the OP one last chance to respond but I think the team's hands are full atm.

There is currently a revision being prepared that intends to handle many of the concerns addressed here in more depth. Given that there are also no content revisions suggested directly in the OP, I will close this.

@Morrigfx If you would like, I could invite you to a Discord server where some of this has been discussed. Feel free to contact me on my message wall if you'd be comfortable with receiving a friend request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back