• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread II: Stephen Hawking > God

Regarding questions like that, for the most part yes. They should be added to their profiles. At this point, nearly all the profiles are quite outdated and it wouldn't hurt to have extra information on them.

Finally. most of the human profiles have barely been changed in terms of abilities and AP crap. Just stat boost and copy pasting the abilities. Cause sadly its just too noticeable

Yvel Atsly said:
Finally. most of the human profiles have barely been changed in terms of abilities and AP crap. Just stat boost and copy pasting the abilities. Cause sadly its justt too noticeable
This has been a problem for years now I believe.

Yvel Atsly said:
Also, Couldn't Masakado's feat of slaying Krishna in like two hits be added to his profile?
Wasn't it done by Flynn using Masakado's katana though, as in the sword which doesn't actually belong to Masakado and was just something humans created in his name. You can correct me on this one though, been a while since I touched IV / Apocalypse stuff.

The feat of creating the Firmament could also be removed from his AP, feels weird to use it as a main supporting feat.

Yeah since its just over a city. And you're right, it just an item. But at least it can be Flynn's own AP feat. (And should've been a useable weapon)

MYHERO said:
Oh...
Damn that is depressing...
Kazuya in general is depressing, pretty sure SMT II heavily implies he got turned to stone by the Archangels before they took over Millenium. That is, if Pascal/Cerberus' comments that he died in a cave-in turn out to be wrong.

@Ultima

That is Masakado's katana, it's his literal weapon, very similar to Lucifer's sword from the original MegaTen games.

Masakado gives Aleph his sword in SMT 2 for example. Masakado's Katana is just the name for Masakados in SMT IV. It's undoubtedly his weapon.

The creators pretty much confirm Masakado to be top tier. His sword being capable of slaying Krishna isn't anything to be surprised about. It's pretty consistent as being one of the strongest swords after the Kagutsuchi.

The Divine Phoenix said:
As I recall, Yobo and I think Luka were working on some new profiles for DeSu 2.
Oh right that was a thing I was supposed to be doing

Ok so all the septentriones and triangulum are getting separate pages right?

I'd think so, They're separate beings. Their respective Administrators should get all the powers their swords have displayed too. Also Benetnasch is sort of composite Septetrione (Except Alcor).

Yes. We have profiles for important artifacts in other verses like the chaos emeralds, so I believe we should do the same.

The comp isn't comparable to a power source like the Chaos Emeralds. I'm not saying they shouldn't get files but it's definitely not the same thing. If anything COMPs are just standard equipment tbh.

I meant comparable in the context of just being tools they use in the stories. Not that they are narratively the same.

I mean it should it? The only two characters that use it are Tadano and Jimenez, and he dosen't have a profile. Plus like comps the user's power more or less directly comes from it so they're kind of one and the same

I mean the Demonica could be like a separate key for the Comp page. It has features the COMPs don't.

I mean but they're not the same cause they don't link into each other. Plus DeSu is probably the only time COMPs acted something akin to power sources

I already have a profile in the work, but I think you can do a better job on it.

Also can I get your last profile pic with Minnie Mouse? I need it for something.

MYHERO said:
I already have a profile in the work, but I think you can do a better job on it.

Also can I get your last profile pic with Minnie Mouse? I need it for something.
Can you show me what you do have?

I don't have it anymore unfortunately. Had to delete some stuff a while back.

Mokey's Show - Is Not Christmas
Mokey's Show - Is Not Christmas

Here's the origin tho

Back