• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

It's not just elemental resistances. They bypass resistance to Death Manipulation if they have that attribute for example.

Allmight attacks are some kind of Attacks that are non-elemental type so can bypass conventional resistences (Physical, Magical, Elemental, Barriers/Shields/Armores and others things), and some of then have som extra propierties that make that attack more broken (Life/energy/soul absortion, halves the Life/existence, Buff or Debuff, 1HK, etc that can freely bypases the resistances way better than other type of attacks), but are below of the "Pierce" Pasive.

They can be "physical hits, beams, rays, auras, projections, magic *****, etc" if you go by the animations.

IIRC only DeSu series have resistances for that attacks and some boses in Megaten like Lucifer or Noah in SMT3

Demons in the world are sometimes represented as data / information, so they can naturally harm non-corporeal beings (Souls, Spirits, Minds, mayby Concepts / Inormation / Laws / Data / etc ???) without discrimination, without needing to have a "level" of understanding, uses and experience in combat of that type of beings / things or the Allmight attacks,

My opinion,

The only way his past is really different is that YHVH apparently managed to put an end to his cycle of reincarnation after he was killed by Lucifer after he killed Kagutsuchi, its the normal TDE route really

Out of Atlas protags I prefer The Dynamic Door Duo > Nanashi > others

Not cuz those are the only ones I have experienced or anything

Aside from Demifiend, I really do think Raidou is cool. Also I think Flynn gets overlooked a bit too much. He's the one of the only SMT protagonists that has a distinguished personality.

Raidou has like the coolest design in all of Megami Tensei, Or at least one of them. Flynn is my boy aside from Nanashi. Even that is a bit much to say. IV is the first megaten game i ever played

Out of SMT protagonists (that i have experience with), i'd rate...

Shining One/Kageyama>>Ren=Yu=Makoto>Abel>>Flynn=Nanashi>>Demi-Fiend=Raidou (I don't know much of Raidou, but his desing alone puts him here)>>>others i don't know

Back