• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megami Tensei General Discussion Thread

The link won't load for me.
UrI7dEN.png

Though the story does not say anything explicitly, it is reasonable to assume that they are creations of the human mind. This question, at the heart of Megaten's world view, a series which includes several gods and demons from folklore and myths from around the world, has carried over into later entries in the series. Though not a purposeful answer to this question, the concept of Personas in the Persona series, which was derived from SMT If..., are "masks" in which demons exist, created by the human heart. The fact that the next numbered title in the Shin Megami Tensei series featured the protagonist as the "Demi-Fiend" is not unrelated. Megaten would go on to create a new generation of games after If..., But SMT If... was the game that started it all.

A regular person doesn't seem like a reliable source.
💀

UrI7dEN.png

Though the story does not say anything explicitly, it is reasonable to assume that they are creations of the human mind. This question, at the heart of Megaten's world view, a series which includes several gods and demons from folklore and myths from around the world, has carried over into later entries in the series. Though not a purposeful answer to this question, the concept of Personas in the Persona series, which was derived from SMT If..., are "masks" in which demons exist, created by the human heart. The fact that the next numbered title in the Shin Megami Tensei series featured the protagonist as the "Demi-Fiend" is not unrelated. Megaten would go on to create a new generation of games after If..., But SMT If... was the game that started it all.

💀
What is the source for the page?

Opinion of the final bosses of Vengeance?
Especially the penultimate of the law route
im going chaos, so i cant say anything about Law. But Tiamat was really having me ****** up, but in the end it was fun. And it was amazing to be rewarded with such a hype scene.

"To slay a godly dragon, you need a godly dragon-slayer." TEN OUT OF TEN SCENE, THE PINNACLE OF SMT!

But before i move onto the chaos route penultimate boss, im trying to take on Samael. After those two, I guess I only have Shiva and the Demi-Fiend left.

im going chaos, so i cant say anything about Law. But Tiamat was really having me ****** up, but in the end it was fun. And it was amazing to be rewarded with such a hype scene.

"To slay a godly dragon, you need a godly dragon-slayer." TEN OUT OF TEN SCENE, THE PINNACLE OF SMT!

FR, that shit was pure adrenaline.
About the law route, the penultimate boss can be really interesting scaling wise.
Pls: can you tell me how to use the spoiler thing?

Back