• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if the images of Polaris' other forms from that art book are even usable, they might be too low rez and, quite frankly, look terrible when zoomed in, the only one that looks remotely presentable is 3rd form.

Oh god, the DeSu 2 scaling is abysmal as of now. Unless we've proved that DeSu 2 demons are weaker tha usual, no one should have MHS. Fighting Shiva is a immeasurable feat since he's one of the Trimurti.

I really need to try to upgrade fodder demons to 8-C+ and MHS+ via scaling to Zio/Natural Lighting, don't I?

I've requested them on the request thread. Since it's not HST, it's unlikely it'll ever get done but eh.

(I have a lot of respect for the calc croup, but sometimes I feel ou system is lacking)

Yobo Blue said:
Am I the only one who really doesn't like how few Notable Attacks and Techiques we put on the profles?
I noticed that. I just got into SMT with IV, and it seemed odd we don't include any of their attacks on the profile when I looked at the, for the first time.

Yobo Blue said:
Also, why don't we have keys for Messiahs in the Diamond Realm?
Not canon and/or is a massive outlier. Stephen even said the most nonsensical thing in all of Megami Tensei. "Humans have the potential to surpass the Axiom".

Also keep in mind these files are outdated. That's why they have no notable attacks listed.

But yeah. The lack of specific techniques being listed is really getting on my nerves at this point. I know it's not that big of a issue, but for some reason it really gets to me.

Also, I haz made Majin Tensei profiles. Another High 2-A protag incoming ƒæÇ

I'll put em up when the Personaugh blawg goes up. But I might put them in my sandbox for those interested.

Hm, seems like too big of a project to just mention offhandedly in the Articles Clean-Up Thread. This problem seems to be a similar problem to the one I had with Pokémon profiles, where all of their moves and abilities and whatnot were never added.

I'd personally suggest making a CRT for it.

Oh btw Hibiki Kuze as an Administrator should get the abilities of the prime factors as well, since unlike the other Triangulum arc routes there's nothing that implies he lost them

Back