• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

That is if we're only counting protagonists. If they just picked out of SMT in general, other characters might be chosen over Demi like Jack Frost.

I know Boomstick would probably suck him off the most considering that how he thinks anti christ related stuff is badass and Demi has gotten a powerup from Lucifer himself and actually works for him as his general. Demi is also often memed for punching everything in the face rather than using a weapon like most other protagonists would do, which would garner respect from Boomstick even more.

Maybe. Considering Megaten has cross scaling and that you have to look at certain games to get a good grasp on character's power level-- I don't feel like they would really give the verse even a minor amount of credit of how strong it truly is.

Back