• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megaten Discussion Thread I: Now on iOS

So there are talks about at least 2-C, possibly 2-A Persona due to a statement about multiversal Nyarlathotep in Persona 2. Philemon would scale, followed by all the other Administrators of the Collective Unconscious, which include Yaldabaoth and Enlil. Then the PQ2 casts would scale to Enlil... and the Attendants would scale to Caroline and Justine stomping Ren w/out Satanael.

Thoughts?

Are SMT type 8s like combat applicable? I mean like how fast does it work. Are they instantanous or does it take them a long time to come back?

I mean it depends i guess. It can take them decades or like a day to come back looking at SMT Archangels one through II and demons killed Nocturne. They did come back like instantaeously after the Amala Network was destroyed so i guess probably not too long.

And wait possibly 2-A Persona? how high was the multiversal stated?

Can I get a scan for them returning instantaenously? I would like it for reference in the future.

Well one of the scans say it is countless, so at least 2-B

Yeah so possibly 2-B instead of 2-A. Unless there are scans that outright states that there is an infinite amount of universes.

Oh and sorry about not getting the scan. Would a video link or something help? Besides writing walls of text on my google docs i'm not adept at making pages and stuff.

I mean gameplay can take any number amount of time so the best we could probably so is just the time between cutscenes of Lucifer challenging Demi-Fiend /them about to war against YHVH

I'm pretty sure Jaune can go up against YHVH and still win in Death Battle.

Though I am still very excited for the death battle. This will be the first time a Megami Tensei character will be represented in death battle, and it's probably going to be in 3D.

Byakhee has only ever shown up in Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. It's significance? It served solely as the eyes and ears of '''Nyarlathotep'''.

Yobo Blue said:
Technically it's Persona, not MT, but same difference I guess.
Persona is spin-off of Megami Tensei, not to be confused with the Shin Megami Tensei series. Thank ATLUS marketing team for making things so stupidly confusing

Back